Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~*sugar, spice and everything nice *~*#3 (IO) (Page 18)

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 29556

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya_angel

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

jiya ji...
yeah kiya hai..
ap aagr humain asy bolay gi...tum hum urdu ki kitab(book) ban jay gay ji

par humne aapse aisa kya kaha??Confused
hay Allah
ap asy chehra...na bany ji
hum tu ap kay ji aur ji per bool rahy thy
yaar i was just joking
dil per kyun lay rahi hoo

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya_angel

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by jiya_angel

Ishi!! u not getting late for class naa??Smile
No, today it starts in the evening :)

oh gr8!!Big smile
then how bout you update ur res??Embarrassed
Big smile
I'm replying to a pm, will get to it after that Big smileEmbarrassed
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Joined: 01 January 2011
Posts: 5603

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Originally posted by jiya_angel

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

jiya ji...
yeah kiya hai..
ap aagr humain asy bolay gi...tum hum urdu ki kitab(book) ban jay gay ji

par humne aapse aisa kya kaha??Confused
hay Allah
ap asy chehra...na bany ji
hum tu ap kay ji aur ji per bool rahy thy
yaar i was just joking
dil per kyun lay rahi hoo

achcha woh?? woh to hum aapka adar(respect) karte hain isliyeApprove
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Joined: 01 January 2011
Posts: 5603

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by jiya_angel

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by jiya_angel

Ishi!! u not getting late for class naa??Smile
No, today it starts in the evening :)

oh gr8!!Big smile
then how bout you update ur res??Embarrassed
Big smile
I'm replying to a pm, will get to it after that Big smileEmbarrassed

okayBig smile
waitingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAISakura16-

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 2461

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

umi...lolz...thts gr8
yaar humara yaha Allah k shukra..power cut is nt happening

oh wow dats soo gr8...
well m nt cuming
my sis has sum work to do,...
soo bye bye u all

@fiza...in which city do u live where dere isnt any loadshedding??///
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 29556

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@jiya...uff meray khuda...ap humara adar keraty hai...hum ap k ehasan mand hain( grate ful to u..
@ishi...ar u updating
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Joined: 01 January 2011
Posts: 5603

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie12

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

umi...lolz...thts gr8
yaar humara yaha Allah k shukra..power cut is nt happening

oh wow dats soo gr8...
well m nt cuming
my sis has sum work to do,...
soo bye bye u all

@fiza...in which city do u live where dere isnt any loadshedding??///

CryCryCry
drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Joined: 16 March 2010
Posts: 29556

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@umi..yaar im in karachi...nazar maat lago...humary area mein last mths se no load sheding...though perivously it was going evr now or thn...
 
where ur frm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
=)**sugar n honey club**(=

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: mkoi   Replies: 556   Views: 20232

mkoi 556 20232 10 June 2009 at 2:22pm by Bolly_Punk1188

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index