Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~*sugar, spice and everything nice *~*#3 (IO) (Page 140)

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 2461

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jiya--

Originally posted by cutiepie12

Hug



*raised brows*Stern Smile

*scared look* 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAISakura16-

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jiya--

Originally posted by Ishita16

When I started talking here today, we were on p 112 and now we are at p. 141 - good job ppl!!!


i am proud of us!!Big smile
me too!!! StarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 2461

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by --jiya--

Originally posted by Ishita16

When I started talking here today, we were on p 112 and now we are at p. 141 - good job ppl!!!


i am proud of us!!Big smile
me too!!! StarStar

correction we r on pg 144 now...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAISakura16-

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jiya--

Originally posted by cutiepie12

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by cutiepie12


oopsss...D'oh
pardon plzzz...maam...one last chance...dats all i want...
It's upto the masterji Umi! and u know her more than anyone else here!

*sheepish smile* plzzz master ji...*blinking eyes*

not falling for it!! *crossed arms*Stern Smile
good try Umi but u forgot u r dealing with the biggest drama queen here!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jiya--

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by --jiya--

buahahahahaha!!! Evil Smile
ishi... what should we do to her??Evil Smile
 
U r the master here ji!!! LOLLOL

and i'm granting you the opportunity.. grab it!!WinkLOL
U know, we should make her write???Evil Smile
cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 2461

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by --jiya--

Originally posted by cutiepie12

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by cutiepie12


oopsss...D'oh
pardon plzzz...maam...one last chance...dats all i want...
It's upto the masterji Umi! and u know her more than anyone else here!

*sheepish smile* plzzz master ji...*blinking eyes*

not falling for it!! *crossed arms*Stern Smile
good try Umi but u forgot u r dealing with the biggest drama queen here!

well ya my mind is wroking on a jet speed to figure out an escape from her looks rite nw...LOL
cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 2461

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by --jiya--

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by --jiya--

buahahahahaha!!! Evil Smile
ishi... what should we do to her??Evil Smile
 
U r the master here ji!!! LOLLOL

and i'm granting you the opportunity.. grab it!!WinkLOL
U know, we should make her write???Evil Smile

make her write what????
i will not tell lies...ROFL
-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14470

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie12

Originally posted by --jiya--

Originally posted by cutiepie12

Hug



*raised brows*Stern Smile

*scared look* 
u guys are just too good!!!LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
=)**sugar n honey club**(=

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: mkoi   Replies: 556   Views: 20095

mkoi 556 20095 10 June 2009 at 2:22pm by Bolly_Punk1188

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index