Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SS - Teri Baahon Mein..COMPLETE all parts pg-1 (Page 33)

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

<font color="#cc33cc">@priya~~omh pri...i totally loved d pics u postd..dey r awsome...spesh d last tasha wit d babies!! so cute!!</font>

oh really...glad u liked it...me too like it so much...this pic was created my frnd indu...
Tashas hum do hamare do...lolzzz

Edited by priya6gang - 25 June 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya6gang

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

<font color="#cc33cc">@priya~~omh pri...i totally loved d pics u postd..dey r awsome...spesh d last tasha wit d babies!! so cute!!</font>

oh really...glad u liked it...me too like it so much...this pic was created my frnd indu...
Tashas hum do hamare do...lolzzz
aww yeh...shes a gr8 siggy maker...but dis 1 is extra speshWinkEmbarrassed

__priyanka__

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
@ priyanka ..oh i just love ur comments ..the pics were so cute and i knew u would include this tasha family pic ..lol.. its one of my fav ..ohh i so wish it was part of the show ..m glad u enjoyed reading this ss esply the ending ..happy to know that it loved upto ur expectations ..now of u want more then wake up ur sleeping partner kiran ..she is veryyy late with her comments ..till she completes her pending work i.e. comments nothing new will come ur way ..lol..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__mIsHeZ.x

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

@ priyanka ..oh i just love ur comments ..the pics were so cute and i knew u would include this tasha family pic ..lol.. its one of my fav ..ohh i so wish it was part of the show ..m glad u enjoyed reading this ss esply the ending ..happy to know that it loved upto ur expectations ..now of u want more then wake up ur sleeping partner kiran ..she is veryyy late with her comments ..till she completes her pending work i.e. comments nothing new will come ur way ..lol..

thanx rose...glad u like the commentSmileSmileSmile
sleeping partner kiranLOLLOLLOLLOL...i have start my work of waking her up...send her pm too to update her comments...but u know naa hamaari kiki ka evil mind abhi aaram kar raha h...LOLLOLLOLKUMBHKARAN kit tarah...i hpoe she will comment soon...but don't say that nothing new will come to my way...otherwise i will startCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...forum willl sink in my tearsLOLLOLLOL

@ kiran: plz do comment yaara...otherwise rose will start  TORCHAAR on meOuchOuchOuch
OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xstranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Edited :

Hello RosieHughello sonee (mind it the hello is thanda from my side)
finally here to edit my commentEmbarrassedLOL.dhanya bhaag humare jo apke comments padhare ...now plz don't throw ur favo line..this time i had a proper reasonEmbarrassedLOL ...n yes i wil fast forward my comment ..agrhhh.sowree...Embarrassed

First step:
WOW great..luv d both's connection here she sed saab n saab sed naakuDay Dreaming... n here he is wake up to find her..his luvClap awesome thank u dear..truly DSP...n Tasha reunite as always dey create magic &  u too..glad u could feel the magic ,,. luv d scenario  Day Dreaming duppata on D' saab n tasha hug.tasha hug we both luv to see again n again lol..nice song.afterall choice kiski hai ??.Embarrassedperfect suit dem...

Second:
arhhh reality hurts...Ouch ...& u wrote about D's feeling so apt ke i can feel it.hope u didnt get teary ...n it hurts yaar...MR is too gud in it now u dont need to ask that he is the BEST ..isnt it?Embarrassed... aww nakku is so sweet paari kar do.ha ha yup she is like a sweet innocent child not naughty like me .lol..n dis ws d awesome line Rosie..ohh thanks again .NO , everything was not lost,she still cared for him like nobody ever did. She could still feel his pain..so true yaar ..& what shud i say about dis...ahhh... amazing ...Sukoon dil ko mile aake teri baahon mein.Embarrassed

Third:
lolz ek choti kare k do?..cute tasha moment.yup while writing this updt i thought i was writing STM ..aww he helped her ..how sweetDay DreamingEmbarrassed...sumthings never change...n dats our Tasha.absolutely ..arrhh he feels bad for her n cursed himself...damn .. she dint want to leave D for a min ... finally he leave ...lolz baaji ka kachraLOL.yup bahut kachra kiya hai ..lol...n dat was nice wer she tied the baji's shoe lace & D knw she was here...so nice story rosie..totally diff...Clap n i luv dis wer .i was laughing myself while writing it ..thanks ..

dutta immediately dragged her towards the jeep before she could bend down to tie baajis laces once again..imagine what a scene it would have been rofl

lolz he knw she wud bend to tie lace..LOL n Nakku's last line...awesome...LOLClapbahot purana yaarana oops Dostana hai..LOLno wonder u made a vm on them

Fourth:
wow first place of tasha meeting...omg he sudnt see her upset..dats so nice how he smiled her? ur too gud rose.happy to know that ..i never sw Nakku's mental state in ltl2...but what u write i can imagine all...Big smile ohh thats wonderful... wow gola wit D's mouth organDay Dreaming..luv Tasha convo each n every dialogue is sone pe suhaga.thank u so much..yaar... amzing work specially the kshitij one coz i feel d same wenever i visit to beach.really u feel the same ..actually its one of my unfulfilled dreams ...well doneClap...n last N in D ki baahon meinDay Dreaming...n saying mere hote huye kabhi nahi gir sakti..dats our protective Dutta saab...Embarrassed

to be continue::: plz wait yaarEmbarrassedLOL

ShuVin

ShuVin IF-Rockerz
ShuVin
ShuVin

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Rosie...why r u giving reply to each post.??Shocked.LOL.arre chap de ek saath i wont mindEmbarrassed
yaar still 2 parts unreadErmmPinchEmbarrassed

stranger2rose

stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Hello dear

here im againLOL only i know from where i m gathering ur precious comments ..phew ..
Fifth
OMG what a horrible scene Nakku wit gun...n anayOuch...man DSP is so dead.no no nakku is dead ..ahen ahen...Ouchgod he scold her to muchD'oh... here is  baaji.." woh kya abhi bhi ro rahi hai?" ..awww  so sweet of himEmbarrassed..khud chillata hai khud puchta hai.isnt he is so adorable ..wanna pull his cheeks ..lol...lolz man... halwa scene..how sweetEmbarrassed.aww glad u liked it .thank u .n really cute pal rosie..well doneClap..again dis is too much fire scene..crap...again aag ke saath DSP bhi bhadak gaya.sorry dear but it was necessary to give these 2 shocks to dutta ..kaha se aaya itna danger ideaOuch..." MAIN GHAR CHOD KAR JAA RAHI HOON"...ohh nooD'oh...

Sixth
Chalo in search of nakkuTongue.. If his heart was guiding him right then she should be there. amazingClap...uff itna ghussa.afterall she is mrs. dsp.lolz i lik itWink... nice dialogues again.thanks so much ..special d DSP's line "jis tarah phool ko khushboo se dil ko dhadkan se juda karne par woh bejaan ho jaate hain usi tarah agar dutta ko nakku se alag kar diya toh yeh dutta toh.." sounds filmy.ha ha i know it was too filmy ..but nice one..hum bhi kam filmy thodi na haiWinkEmbarrassed .yup ..
  OMG D is ready to reapeat d incidenceShocked..god dis last para n D's words it took my heart awayOuch... really dieng to know what; s the next??? Awesome storyline rosie.feels grt to know u have liked it so far ..really u managed very well wit innocent nakku & caring Dutta.well it wasnt easy but thanks for appreciating it..n for dem Baaji is always der... loved it all ...superb dear...Clap

chalo im done wit it...so hope ur ready wit ur next partEmbarrassedLOL

ShuVin IF-Rockerz
ShuVin
ShuVin

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
ohh god my dis two replies r soo ghatiyann n bakwaas...Dead..n ur giving personal responseStern Smile why???

stranger2rose

Go to top