Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SS - Teri Baahon Mein..COMPLETE all parts pg-1 (Page 28)

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
OMG  u  end  thisConfused...
but  superbbbClap   finishing...i  loved it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rosetamanna1391

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Rose thanks for this awesome updateHug now now what I am seeing  you ended this ,it is shocking me more then last updateCryCry ,ok but it has to end naCry thanks for this dearHug,you have written thiss FF awesome I will be reading it many times no doubt in thatEmbarrassed coming to this part oh it was emotional ,love and romantic it had allClapClap liked the way nakuu was unable to resist seeing dutta hurt ,how can she ,oh I know nakuu taught after that incident she did not feel she was worth for him and true right she has every time given only happiness to him ,but he to love her he to want to share her sadness you wrote nakuu mono log very beautifully ,explained very well what was going in nakuu mind and also dutta mind oh they unitedEmbarrassed ,nakuu got permanency dutta was cloud nine no doubtEmbarrassed ,oh premature babyConfused ,dutta was cursing himself oh ,but finally every thing was fine mother and baby dutta baby nakuu scene was very nice specially baby clinging to his kurta like nakuuEmbarrassed ,you wrote last scene very niceClapClap you ended this roseCryCry but soon come with some thing pleaseHugand once again thanks for this wonderful storyEmbarrassed

Edited by spandana11 - 23 June 2011 at 4:25am

stranger2rosetamanna1391

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Rose beautiful summation of such fantastic fairy taleClap
Finally Nakku herself broke the barrier,offcourse she cann't see Dutta being in pain naa.
I also liked how u brought out the real reason of nakku keeping distance from Dutta,her reson was so much in sync. with her real self,i mean this is the Nakku which we all indentify.
Finally Bappa created the perfect situation for them to unite & thus by making sure that Nakku recovers completely & both of them can have blessed life together.
Loved Dutta's worry over her pregnancy & her delivery ,loved his care for Nakku.
Finally they are blessed with their angel,their daughter-happiness of their life.
Both Dutta & Nakku had only one dream,finding someone who can understand them & have a happy family & bappa fulfilled their wish,made them fall in love & thus by making them soulmates of each other.Day Dreaming
I also noticed how u used his lines about dus kadam & in 10 steps u completed such amazing journey of tasha.

Thanks so much for such wonderful story of our beloved couple TASHA.Day Dreaming

Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

stranger2rosetamanna1391

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Wonderfully written once againSmile and this part made up for the previous one which I felt was a little too short than you usually write. Everytime I read your SS I feel why this didn't Happen in the show and if they had to continue with the Real LTL then they should have done in exactly the same manner as your SS. You are such an  awesome writer not just because your way of expression is beautiful but also you understand the characters deeply and keep them true to their nature. We always knew Tasha share an exceptional bond and according to me bringing out the magic of Tasha yet at the same time maintaining the purity of love is a difficult task for a writer but your SS completely reflected it and infact extended it. It was a Treat reading it.ClapThank you so much for writing this SS.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219stranger2rosetamanna1391

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Beautiful...Clap

but me was shocked to see its end from hereOuch

wow Tasha having a baby girl n the baby too holding on to his kurtha like the motherDay Dreaming
such a sweet moment naEmbarrassed

loved u sooo much n thank u dear for the lovely FFHug

Edited by AzMishy - 23 June 2011 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
beautiful update...its the last..bt pls make mre such stories...aww tasha had baby girl...so sweet...loved the ending...

stranger2rose

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
fantastic rose loved this part a lot but a bit sad that u ended it ,no problem please start a new one soon will be waiting eagerly,thanks for a wonderful update.waiting for more to come.

stranger2rose

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
great job ,loved it & u comleted the ff ,waiting for the new ff ,plz do start one soon Smile

__priyanka__stranger2rose

Go to top