Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SS - Teri Baahon Mein..COMPLETE all parts pg-1 (Page 2)

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
awesome rose like always
we can imagine our own story and endings through great writers like you
love it
thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

arsalatabbsum98 Groupbie
arsalatabbsum98
arsalatabbsum98

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
wowwwTonguewwwWinkwwwDeadwww...
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
WOW rose anoter superb SS!!!

loved it 2 d core gurl

1st time yeh nikani police ne kuch acha kaam kiya hai lol!!

loved the pace of it!!

Nd hw he 1st found the MS...dis scne is 1 wish i rely wishd 2 see after dutta left...him finding d MS n l8r puttin it arnd her...

everythng went soo perfectly n smoothly...loved it

Nd d FBs wer soo beautiful..perfct timing..i thought u wer gna shw naku insane here aswel lol

thnx 4 cumin bak honey..missd u n ur updates...

plsss pls do continue soon.

thnx 4 pm

tc

x

stranger2rose

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Rose , that was an awesome begining , pl continue , I truly enjoyed this story ,,,and am eagerly waiting for the next update ,hope you do it soon 
thnsk for this wonderful SS Hug

stranger2rose

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear RoseHug
Thanx alot for starting a new SS Big smile..,,,
Aww what a awesome start ...it bought tears of joy Embarrassedloved it ...
i miss tasha alot Cryand i wish we could have seen them onscreen ...but never mind we can still see them in FFs and SS ...Loved the update yaar ..First thing when he comes out of coma and looks for his nakuEmbarrassed...it was just amazing ...and then all the clues...Wow finally tasha meeting just beautiful ...Day Dreaming...and loved the song ...just suits them perfectly yaar ...thanx to sonee as wellHug...
waise i still have ur other SS to catch up ..i promise will do that soon...sowiee for being lateEmbarrasseddidn"t wanted to miss this one ...
u take care and see ya around
Pls jaldi update karna 
Love and hugs
suhana

stranger2rose

vahgar Senior Member
vahgar
vahgar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful post... LTL continues to live thru all the lovely FF's , SS and OS...

--Lalitha

stranger2rose

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Rose! Hug

I'm glad to see another story from your side...and thanks for excluding the new characters. Approve  But your confidence level is zero? Aww, why? Your always writing great stuff so don't worry...you'll pull this one off just as well.

As for the story itself I can say it has a very interesting start. I like how Dutta goes off to search for Naku at once...no delay (by listening to everyone!)...and Baaji too for his support.

I guess if I were watching LTL now I'd want to see the storyline after Dutta goes missing more along the lines of this. Now I'll be waiting for the next update...so confidence better go up soon!
  Stern Smile

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
@ azmishi ...so glad that u liked the way i started the story ..yup tasha love is pure n duji friendship is rock solid ..till now i have tried to maintain the essence of the characters but this insane nakku is new to me ..hope to justify her character as well..dutta using his brains is not new atleat i make him do so in my updts ..lol..thanks for appreciating their reunion.

@ spandy ..ohh dear u dont need to thank me so much ..its a pleasure writing for u and yes this time confidence level is low coz i dont know whether i will be able to handle this track effectively ..u know no one around appreciates an insane nakku and now to make them love her is tough ..need ur support all the way ...yah the pace was something this time ..really fast ..lol..

@ miaxi ..thanks a lot dear

@ shilpita ..glad u liked it ..agree with u we have the power to write n enjoy what we want thru theses updts

@ bluepal ..thanks u so much for ur appreciation ..i really need ur support this time ..agree with u the cvs have ruined tashas love story and had they not done that i wouldnt have been writing this SS..hope it lives upto ur expectations ..

@ pooja ..yes dear i will continue with it n show how nakkus insanity affects tashas relationship ..hope i can justify this track ..and thanks for ur feed back

@ sonee ..great u read it ..and dont worry i wont pester u for long comments this time ..and thanks for that song it suited the situation perfectly so couldnt stop myself from using it

@ ranjana ..thanks dear glad u liked it hope the story lives upto ur expectations

@ vaghar ..thanks for ur appreciation

@ mlshe ..glad u enjoyed reading it ..dont worry dutta will soon tie the MS around her and yes nakku is insane in this SS ..hope u like the next part as well

@ prncz ..thanks so much for ur appreciation and will update next week for sure

@ suhana ...we all miss tasha a lot like u n wish to see them again ...but thanks for ur positive feedback ..glad u enjoyed all the scenes and i will wait for u to read my previous SS ..thanks again

@ mimi ...omg u read n left a comment so early this time ..i am so happy ..thanks for ur support and appreciation ..hope u continue to read future updts as well

Edited by stranger2rose - 20 May 2011 at 3:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219mIsHeZ.xspandana11

Go to top