Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed  reading this beautiful and sensitive tasha story. I had missed a couple of updates earlier but now I have caught up.

Thanks Rose🤗
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yipeee
update
reserved :-)
EDITED:

Step 8:

Rose ur note implicit me'..so that was the locha '..nakku regained only her lost memory but mentally still she is not fine.

Yup now all the confusion is sorted out.

According to doctor nakku  still wasn't mentally stable due to hormonal imbalance and for overall recovery she has to bear a child'..dutta shocked (and me tooo shocked'.obvious h koi b shocked rah jaayega'..)

Loved this man'.i mean dutta '.for him it is renegate wid nakku who is not in her normal state'.how could  he get close to her in such situation'.loved dutta's admiration and respect for nakku.

AS hears the  conversation between doctor and dutta'.and agreed wid doctor'.she is also right  in her place''she just want everything right and fine in her  son's and dayghter in law life. Dutta didn't expect his mother to react like this ''.he was too frustrated and left frm there (ooof dutta ka gussa)

So now nakku is discharged frm the hospital . AS starts her preparation to bringing them close   hehehehe.. she decorated  the  tasha's room '..rose the way u express the decoration of tasha's room " the room  was dimly lit , bed covered wid rose  petals and aromatic candles  at different corners" '.it reminds me'.u know naa

Our dutta knew thatwho is behind all this and get  frustrated(hmmm) but nakku was excited 😆 and started blowing candles like a child.

Dutta left the room and fell asleep  on swing'.and the scene u created after that was really awesome'..loved it'.in the middle of night  nakku was sleeping wid her head on dutta's lap'''hayeee😳'..kabhi show m aisa kyu nahi hua????????????

Becoz of the lethargy of nakku he picked her  up in his arms'..wow'. the way she behaves like a innocent and  stub born child'.so cute'esp b when she said "godhi '.godhi lo naa"

AS slapped her head in disappointment thinking that all her preparation go in vain'..and I thought she would say "jagdamb jagdamb" hehehe

Dutta place nakku carefilly on the bed

but nakkus mangalsutra tangled wid his kurta button(hehehehe'..blushing) he kissed her forhead'..wow...HE HAD SMILE ON HIS FACE AFTER SEEING CHILDISH SMILE ON NAKKUS FACE

Again '.she had done a mistake  and this time endangered  her life only bcoz of a kite (oh god had ho gayi)..but dutta reaches on time(phewww)'AS  ask him that now whats his decision?? And dutta is all in confusion and frustration.

Now me too  eagerly want to know that what will b  duttas decision'.if he agreed to what Doc recommended and AS bhashan   then  in think next update will b a romantic update😳😳😳 from u'.h naa

Rose Todays update was really awesome👏👏👏👏'.my all confusion is gone now and a new one is developed '.that is whether dutta will agree'.this confision will sorted out only after ur next update'

So update soon

Thanx rose😊😊😊

Luv u😊😊😊

Edited by priya6gang - 12 years ago
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rose you updateddd😃 thanks🤗 lovely part it was awesome ,I expected this sort of thing but did not expect baby I taught he would suggest honeymoon, oh dutta felt very emotional while reading his taught he was so right he can not take advantage of nakuu helpless but AS to right can not leve nakuu na but dutta is right  he can not do some thing like this when nakuu is out of senses poor dutta ,oh garden scene was nice nakuu to came ans slept on dutta lap ,ahe is asking him to take to room 😆 you brought innocent nakuu very nice on MS struck😳 ,oh nakuu be na kiteswhen she will learn can not help she is not in her senses na hmm good dutta was on time to save her😳 this time not on angry on nakuu ,he he dutta learned now angry does not help with this child like nakuu he took care of us😳 sweet oh so again this made dutta think what is in next part jaldi update karo 😉 once again thanks for this awesome FF
krishaa thumbnail
thanks for an awesome story,loved the way dutta denies to take her advantage in this situation and also the way  he describes their pure love,we would have loved it if it would have in real ltl with MR as dutta taking care of nakku instead of that diggu piggu,nevermind we don't have  to get sad when u  r here ,we all with our updates will keep our dutta (MR) and ltl1 alive in our memories and heart forever .thank for update and pm.please update soon,can't wait to know what is dutta decision at this state of dilema,please do update soon.thank you.😛
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
yaar its the best update👏 dutta is right that he can't take advantage of nakku because she is not in senses but aai sahib is also right😔  haan par tumne bahut din laga diye update karne mein😭 next time jaldi karna 😃 Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dear
like that dutta doesn't accept that and he is somehow right can't do all that to her in that state but AS is also right in her place .But after terrace incident might he would accept doc's terms
me thought reading last part that she is right and now am 100% sure that i always thought wrong.
love the update

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update to the full, superb Rose :)
So doc says if she have a child she will be fine,:D
Yipeee... now will have a romantic update for the next part *blushing* :p

What his reason behind the frustration to is justifiable, and talking to AS on that matter is too not easy for him, but I loved his POV to, n saying I do love her n that's y he don't  want to force it n her, *i love this man* dreaming :p

She is sleeping on his lap n then asking him to carry her to the bed, how sweet :D

And again her MS got stuck to his kurtha button! Hayee Hayee
And lol he to slept like that cos felt too sleepy to remove it, well how did they wake up ha *wink* hehehe

Oouufff, again!!! Nakku... Doh
She has become a prom to all the accidents one could think, Doh, hehehe
Dutta, again clueless, but defo I am sure Rose gonna give a v romantic update for the next part :D

Thank u so much for the update n will wait for the next part :)

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another beautiful part Rose👏
Though the science person in me doesn't agree to what Dr. suggested,but who knows that might have worked in some cases😕besides in a story,we can always imagine it to work in positive way right😊
I loved Dutta in this part,his disgust at the suggestion only proved how much he respect Nakku as a woman.
I also liked AS-Dutta convo.,kind of remined me of those very few convos. in the show,where he would discuss his fears with his mother.I liked AS's determination to make everything right in Tasha's life.
Oh,no,Nakku's innocence coupled with her slight mental imbalance is turing risky day by day.
I am wondering what will Dutta do now?Will he agree to what dr. & AS is saying yaa phir bappa kuch miracle dikhayenge?

will wait for next part😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good update👏 again inspired from films😆 waiting for the next part😊

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  superbbb   dear...
i   admired   n  respect   dutta's  love  towards  naku...even  in  this  situation  he  didn't  want   to  take  advantage  of  naku  n   he  is  really  gem...but   he  have  to  do  this  for  naku's  well being...hope  for  best...looking   fwd...