Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SS - Teri Baahon Mein..COMPLETE all parts pg-1 (Page 15)

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
great update ,loved it do write regularly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
rosie *big hugs*

u gav such an awsome update honey

i just loved it man

naku makin her hous wit sand...soo cutee...reminds me of JMM2 wen tasha make..or rather clean their house...*sigh*

hmmm i heard about this partial amnesia story b4..about hw they can get beter if scene is repeated...cnt rmmba wa movie it was frm tho lol... 

awww poor dutta is seems sooo vulnerable...rely feel for him...

i absolutly loved tasha scne at d end man it was so sute...the way they wer sitin...rely wish we cud hav seen dis scne on telly...nd der tlk...

evn tho naku is mentally unstable...she can stil sense duttas worry...that he is scared about suma...

thnku so much 4 dis sweetie...we r soo lucky 2 hav u here...

thnx 4 pm

pls  cont soon.x

stranger2rose

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Second step :

Badnaam zamany main mohabbat nahi kartay
Dil walay to dushman se bhi nafrat nahi kartay

Ek baar jisay chaha sada us kay rahay phir
Hum log amaanat main khayanat nahi kartay
Tanhai main kar lete hain yaad aansoo baha kar
Zahir kabhi hum apni ebadat nahi kartay

Waqt aanay par maloom yeh ho jaye ga us ko
Hum sirf dikhaway ki mohabbat nahi kartay

Likhtay hain faqat ek us kay liye ghazlain
Har shaks pe hum aisay enayat nahi kartay

Wow….starting of second step wid hug….(haaye …..i always loved their hug scene)….dutta took nakkus face in his hands ……wooo…. Dutta had a confused look on his face on hearing the way she spoke and behaved. (it means a big locha). Oh ho to ye locha tha nakku got mad widout his saab.

Loved the way by which that child explains everything to dutta  

"arey sahab apko pata nahin , yeh paglon ki tarah apko dhoonti rehti thi , na kuch khaati thi nah peeti thi bus apka naam leti thi..achcha hua aap aa gaye..yeh ek dum yedi (mad) ho gayi hai."

The mad nakku is so cute in that scene….and the dialogues by her is awesome…..clearly explains that nakku is become mad now.

nakku moved closer and rested her head on his chest and held his collar tightly " main ab apne sahab ke saath jayegi."….HAAYE…..

SO  now nakku also not remember's baaji ….pagal ho gayi par apne saab k liye pyaar waise kaa waisa he h….so cute naaJ

Nakku even in her abnormal state cares for her saab so much…represent her true love…

Doctor examined her and said that she will be fine soon…..phewww…

Finally dutta and nakku back in patil niwas….(kitni baar PN m entery hogi)….but she didn't recognize Ayi sahib too….and hid behind her saab.

Nakku climbed a few step to her room but then stopped and called out to dutta " sahab aap jaldi aana mujhe akele darr lagta hai?main apka intezaar kar rahi hai ..theekh hai."……..now she is no more lioness nakku…..hehehehe….

Why did destiny always play hide and seekh with them? (Ye to aaj tak mujhe b samajh nahi aaya)

Jindagi bhi ajeeb h

Jab khushi  chaahi to gam mile

Jab muskurana chaaha to aansu mile

Jab jeena chaaha to saanse saath chod deti h

Kaash jeene ka mauka mila hota

Wow….nakku kissed her saab's forhead …..so that his headache will gone……loved the mad nakku. Dutta give medicines to nakku…caring dutta…..everything is changed now…but the love of his nakku for her saab is still same…..true love.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

stranger2rose

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Third step:

Love this third step rose …..

Dutta helps nakku for getting ready…wow ….he freed the saari frm her hands ,adjusted it properly.tied mangalsitra around her neck, filled her maang wid vermillion (duttaaa)……a caring and most loving husband. He kissed her forehead too….(JMM2 yaad aa gaya rose)

They eat  their breakfast together…nakku   had her poha after dutta …kuch cheeje kabhi nahi badalti….

sapne hain yadain hai or bahut kuch,
tum ho tumhari batain hain or bahut kuch,

nahi chahtay hum tum ko bhulana,
magar dori hai ek majbori hai or bahut kuch

dutta have so much pain in his heart and realizing that he always ended up hearting her but nakku's love never become less for him."bahut bura hai tera sahab ..tujhe takleef ke sivah kuch nahin deta phirbhi tu uss se kitna pyar karti hai."(yaad aa gaya phir se JMM2)

dutta don't want to go in his meeting becoz he want to care of her nakku and don't want to leave her alone….lovely….but finally he is ready to go and gave  reassuring looks to nakku that he will come back as soon as possible.

Dooriyan bohat hain per itna samajh lo,
Paas reh ker hi koi rishta khaas nahin hota,
Tum dil k paas itnay ho k,
Dooriyoon ka ehsas nahin hota.

Awww… I just loved the chulbul nakku in this step…really…when she is behaving like a child…and knot the less of baaji's shoes…hehehe….mazaa aa gaya

Dutta….wooo he know it that all this was done by nakku….so cute.

" waise peeche kaafi jagah khaali hai, issey bhi le chalein saath mein , itna bhi bura nahin hai." She waited for dutta to reply but before he could do so she said " nahin nahin rehne do ..jab dekho humare beech mein tapak padta hai." This time dutta couldn't control his smile and laughed out loud.(J J J loved it)

vry vry vry vry nice update rose

4yh...5th...steps comment...to be continued...

wo kya h naa mujhe rose ko pareshan karne m mazaa aa raha h..LOLLOLLOLLOL

don't be AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry plz...

stranger2rose

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Rose,

It weas really nice...Dutta was really awesome and Nakku too...I am very glad to read this it was just awesome...thanks a lot for this...Plz update soon...Hope Nakku will fine in the next episode...Smile... At least now Dutta-Nakku deserve some romantic moments...plz gave this to us...it in ur hands dear...Plz update soon...Tongue

stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@ mimi ..i know u r far behind and whats keeping u away we both know very well ..lol..u wouldnt want me to disclose it here ..lol.. take ur time and comment when u have read the updts .. m waiting ..

@ azy ..m so glad u liked the updt ..yup dutta is scared for her lets see what happens next .. i know u trust me a lot so will try not to let u down ..thanks again

@ rrs ..thanks dear ..lol.. i guess u like a scared dutta a lot

@ krishaa.. glad u liked the story so far ..thanks so much ..will pm u next time

@ spandy ..so happy to know that u enjoyed reading this part. i hope the story is able to meet ur expectations dont want to let u down..glad u loved the tasha moments will updt soon but cant promise for friday ..lol..

@ mnx ..thanks a lot for ignoring my medical faults and loving the updt ..will come up with the next part soon

@ pooja .. ohh u read both the parts thanks so much ..no dear next one wont be the last part but u r very close to whats going on in my mind .. u will know once i end this SS ..glad u r liking it so far hope u enjoy the next one as well

@ ranjana ..ohh u loved the beach scene sply nakku making a house for herself ..lol..thanks so much dear even i found it really cute ..will updt asap

@ bluepal ..i m so glad that u r enjoying the updts .. dont worry about tasha they will come out of this mess in some time ..thanks for ur appreciation

@ sinak ..thanks dear hopefully nakku will be fine soon

@ yuvika ..glad u loved the updt esply nakku saying she will stay in PN with him..yes dutta has to take that risk for nakkus sake hope everything goes out well

@ nakkusha ..thanks dear will updt asap

@ mlshe ..ohh i m so happy that u found the updt lovely .. thanks so much for appreciating the beach scene and yes dear dutta has to replay the whole event for nakku though it involves risk but he has to go ahead with it ..ohh i too wished to see the last tasha scene on screen it would have been awesome ..and i should thank u all for supporting me so far wish u continue to do the same in future as well

@ geeta ..glad u liked the updt ..things will get intense henceforth ..hope u enjoy the next part as well ..thanks dear

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__mnx12Pooja_219mIsHeZ.x-Azy-spandana11tamanna1391

ramya90 Senior Member
ramya90
ramya90

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
wow    .. waiting 4  next update'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__priyanka__stranger2rose

__priyanka__ Goldie
__priyanka__
__priyanka__

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

4th step:SmileSmileSmileSmile

Dutta and nakkku in the jeep …nakku want to know  that where they r going ..dutta replied that they r going to the same place  where they met first time ….the place where they met as a strangers  after facing many difficulties  they become one soul….become life partners ..

But nakku couldn't recall the place where they met first time…..she knew it vry well that now she forgots some important part of her life …and pressurized her memory….but couldn't succeed and our dutta consoles her not to thought abt that again …..she will b fine soon

When she gets upset by duttas reply then our lovely dovely dutta   tries to bring smile on her wifes face….haaye loved it rose

They reached to that place and spent some precious time wid each other…loved the childish behavior of nakku…when dutta said "kya khaayegi?"hmmm paao bhaji?" she rolled her eyes and said "yahaa par b baaji" (arre baaji character banaya  he gaya h kabab m haddi ki tarah use karne k liye…..hehehe..)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Wow naku bought a mouthorgan and want that dutta will play some music ……and he played….not a sad song……wow ….nakku h naa sath……nakku mesmerized by his music (even iam…I can imagine it yaara)Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Nakku still remembers her old days…..when she always remains in her black attire…. And her mother refused her not wet in water….but now there is no reason …..and both splash water on each other.

Rose the way u explains the surrounding is too god….anyone can easily imagine   that environment…..the sun sank into the sea leaving the whole area into darkness.

Nakku was abt to fall but futta hold her in his arma…….arms ..arm…arms…..yaa some lines ….kuch lines yaad aa gayi arms sunke:

u can't wrap love in a box

but u can wrap a person in a hug….

A hug that delights n warms  and charns….

That must b the reason ………………..

Why god gave us arms…SmileSmileSmileSmile.

to b continued...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

stranger2rose

Go to top