Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG  u  end  this😕...
but  superbbb👏   finishing...i  loved it...

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rose thanks for this awesome update🤗 now now what I am seeing  you ended this ,it is shocking me more then last update😭😭 ,ok but it has to end na😭 thanks for this dear🤗,you have written thiss FF awesome I will be reading it many times no doubt in that😳 coming to this part oh it was emotional ,love and romantic it had all👏👏 liked the way nakuu was unable to resist seeing dutta hurt ,how can she ,oh I know nakuu taught after that incident she did not feel she was worth for him and true right she has every time given only happiness to him ,but he to love her he to want to share her sadness you wrote nakuu mono log very beautifully ,explained very well what was going in nakuu mind and also dutta mind oh they united😳 ,nakuu got permanency dutta was cloud nine no doubt😳 ,oh premature baby😕 ,dutta was cursing himself oh ,but finally every thing was fine mother and baby dutta baby nakuu scene was very nice specially baby clinging to his kurta like nakuu😳 ,you wrote last scene very nice👏👏 you ended this rose😭😭 but soon come with some thing please🤗and once again thanks for this wonderful story😳Edited by spandana11 - 12 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rose beautiful summation of such fantastic fairy tale👏
Finally Nakku herself broke the barrier,offcourse she cann't see Dutta being in pain naa.
I also liked how u brought out the real reason of nakku keeping distance from Dutta,her reson was so much in sync. with her real self,i mean this is the Nakku which we all indentify.
Finally Bappa created the perfect situation for them to unite & thus by making sure that Nakku recovers completely & both of them can have blessed life together.
Loved Dutta's worry over her pregnancy & her delivery ,loved his care for Nakku.
Finally they are blessed with their angel,their daughter-happiness of their life.
Both Dutta & Nakku had only one dream,finding someone who can understand them & have a happy family & bappa fulfilled their wish,made them fall in love & thus by making them soulmates of each other.😍
I also noticed how u used his lines about dus kadam & in 10 steps u completed such amazing journey of tasha.

Thanks so much for such wonderful story of our beloved couple TASHA.😍

Lots of love🤗🤗🤗
Pooja😊

komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderfully written once again😊 and this part made up for the previous one which I felt was a little too short than you usually write. Everytime I read your SS I feel why this didn't Happen in the show and if they had to continue with the Real LTL then they should have done in exactly the same manner as your SS. You are such an  awesome writer not just because your way of expression is beautiful but also you understand the characters deeply and keep them true to their nature. We always knew Tasha share an exceptional bond and according to me bringing out the magic of Tasha yet at the same time maintaining the purity of love is a difficult task for a writer but your SS completely reflected it and infact extended it. It was a Treat reading it.👏Thank you so much for writing this SS.😳

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful...👏

but me was shocked to see its end from here

wow Tasha having a baby girl n the baby too holding on to his kurtha like the mother😍
such a sweet moment na😳

loved u sooo much n thank u dear for the lovely FF🤗
Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful update...its the last..bt pls make mre such stories...aww tasha had baby girl...so sweet...loved the ending...
krishaa thumbnail
fantastic rose loved this part a lot but a bit sad that u ended it ,no problem please start a new one soon will be waiting eagerly,thanks for a wonderful update.waiting for more to come.
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great job ,loved it & u comleted the ff ,waiting for the new ff ,plz do start one soon 😊
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

A superb updt with a superb ending...

Rose, luved ur this FF very much... it had evrything which we wanted to happen in LTL-1 with MR and MV... thanx fr this FF... we atleast could read and imagine the happenings... with our dear MR and MV... Thanx once again, Rose... looking frwrd fr ur nxt new venture... All the best...
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok rosy 
its gonna be one day one comment :D

Seventh step

im loving this the way u called every update a step towrds getting tasha together ,its just feels so nice :D

Hmm Dutta going ahead with the plan , he now wants to get his Naku back and finally its time for action ,

he asks her to go to mandir and i love her innocnt reply <3

she indeed know his saab very well :D

aww i also wish that N regains her memorynow ,

though i must confess the way  u atke the whole pagal track is worth 

Hatts of f 

great Rose ,

it was simply superbbb:)

O

omg the whole Mandir scene is so emotional,

its the same place they lost each other and never really got Naku 

and wht if he loses her competely now ,

but Dutta has to give himself a chance , Naku a chance ,

give chance to Naku belive 

amazing scene

the turmoil Dutta in and how even N is so not feeling good abt this place :(

amazing scene ,

if u just understand the feeling of the lovers who meet after years and are aksed to prove their love yet again 

Omg Rose , even i know its just a plan 
Naku condition makes me cry 

why it had to be like that ,

why they got seperated and why she gone mad ,

so many why and no answer :(

feeling so sad for N and the scene u describe when her voice didnt coem out :(

its so sad :(

and wooo thank god Baaji was dere to save her 

and again D is cursing himslef for Naku bleeding !
its all so sad

Her head was bandaged and doctors waited for her to regain her conscious before they could say anything about her state. She laid on the bed with closed eyes while dutta sat close to her on the stool holding her hand waiting for her to open her eyes. He looked at her carefully and spoke softly " main janta hoon tu mujhe sun sakti hai bus mujhe tang karne ke liye aankhein bandh kare hue hai. Maine bhi toh tujhe bahut dard diya hai kabhi jaan bhujhkar aur kabhi anjaane mein..lekin ab jab mein tere bina adhura hoon tu mujhse ruthi hui hai..jab bhi chaha tujhe duniya ki har khushi doon anjane mein tujhe aur takleef de baithta hoon." Tears welled up in his eyes on seeing her like this, if today anything wrong happened to her he would never ever be able to forgive himself. He kissed the hand he was holding and continued " tere aane se mujhe sacha pyar mila , sacha jeevan sathi mila , jism main hoon meri jaan hai tu , bin tere main kuch nahin." He sat next to her on the bed and moved the hair falling on her forehead, he smiled through his tears and said " soch rahi hogi ki jab hosh mein hoti hai tab toh main kuch nahin kehta aur aaj chup hi nahin ho raha..apni aankhein khol nah nakku..tujhse apne dil ki har baat kehna chahta hoon..mere pyar ka aur imtihan na le." A tear rolled down his eye and fell on her cheek, he felt somebody pressing his shoulder, he turned around and saw AS standing, he felt emotionally weak so couldn't stop himself from hugging her.

@red he is talking like a kid 

he is saying what is in heart forever !

@green he knows , knows that N is the right person , the one for whom he can wait for 7 janams :D

@pink oh love this kiddish side of D :D

he indeed never say anything :D

OMg Rose 

u are my Anil deshmukh 

dutta dialogues are to die for :(

he is just venting his heart out to the women he love , the women he has once cursed , punished but she is the women who is all to him ,

she is his everything ,

oMG rose u just bring all th faded cruel memories back !
Duta feels so guilty and ashamed !
and here this women is only thinkg abt u even in her dizziness !
he is indeed the luckiest guy of teh world 

to have her :)

loved what he said that he iis not gonna leave her everrr !

Oh god i was so missing that naku 

she talked to vibranntly again ,

the way she looked at D 

and the way she keeps on holding his hands :D

amazing and 

wooo what is coming up 

excited to read and a lil scared too 

LOve it Roseee !
amazing , amazing twist she is just not all fine in an instant but will take time !

OH Rose beautifull story beautifully written 

understand this some stories are amazing but if write badly is utter failure 

but u wtrite beautifully 

i love reading what ever u write 

its a pleasure and honour to call you " FANTASTIC ROSE "

Lots of love
Lots of apologies