Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SS - Teri Baahon Mein..COMPLETE all parts pg-1 - Page 20

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rose, this was the most painful & shocking part😭
Dutta back to being nastik ,cann't blame him though afterall nakku's so much faith in bappa also is not helping her to recover,so Dutta ka god se ruthna toh banta hai.
Regarding the incident,i have no words to say how i felt reading it,i can totally understand why nakku wants to disconnect herself from everyone,especially Dutta.For her ,he is not just her husband,but god as well,so in her mind she thinks she is not pure any more,hence she is not worthy of Dutta's care & love.😭
Dutta's helplessness totally touched me,why it is always him & nakku to go thru painful incidents one after the other?Do they not derserve some happiness ?
I don't know how this incident is going to turn Tasha's life,but i sure hope u will bring out some happiness for them in the next Part.

Lots of love🤗
Pooja😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No complaints, like the twist u have added n did not expect it at all ;)
Ohhh Nakku being hurt n she is ignoring him hurts :( Dutta's tear went un notice,  oouch :(
AS be naa Doh...
Y didn't Dutta call Baaji in the first place it self :s
I knew some thing would happen when Dutta decided to leave nakku in the vehicle :s
But this un known Biker thing came as a surprise :p
Hope we will c nakku back to normal n tahsa scene in next update :p
Thanks for the update dear, love the way how the story going :D
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ priyanka
thanks so much for uploading lovely pics of dutta and connecting them with the updt ..really it was amazing ..my eyes popped out when duttas first pic came ..and i was like what is this locha ..lol..but seriously feels great to know that u enjoyed it so much and could relate it to the show .. thanks once again for ur awesome feedback ..though i love ur shayari as well this time instead of posting shayari u posted the sher himself ..lol..
now i know after reading the latest updt u will get more confused but just trust me all will be fine soon
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG  really  shocking  incident  n  naku  become  more  worser😕...
looking   fwd...

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger2rose

@ priyanka

</div>thanks so much for uploading lovely pics of dutta and connecting them with the updt ..really it was amazing ..my eyes popped out when duttas first pic came ..and i was like what is this locha ..lol..but seriously feels great to know that u enjoyed it so much and could relate it to the show .. thanks once again for ur awesome feedback ..though i love ur shayari as well this time instead of posting shayari u posted the sher himself ..lol..
<div>
now i know after reading the latest updt u will get more confused but just trust me all will be fine soon

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
see iam so happy after reading ur comment...heheheEdited by priya6gang - 12 years ago
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stranger2rose

<font color="#3300cc">@ priyanka

</div>thanks so much for uploading lovely pics of dutta and connecting them with the updt ..really it was amazing ..my eyes popped out when duttas first pic came ..and i was like what is this locha ..lol..but seriously feels great to know that u enjoyed it so much and could relate it to the show .. thanks once again for ur awesome feedback ..though i love ur shayari as well this time instead of posting shayari u posted the sher himself ..lol..
<div>
now i know after reading the latest updt u will get more confused but just trust me all will be fine soon </font>

:-) :-) :-) glad that u like my previous feedback ...u liked the posted shayaris too...sher to waise he sabko pasand h...lol
u know what ... U catch me right yaar...iam confused...no no no not abt story...actually iam confused ki is baar kya post karun shayari , sher yaa sherni...hehehe so i think again n again and decided that it will be a mixture...:-) :-) :-)
i know dr all will b fine soon...afterall the writer of this ss is rose n twist r necessary for any story.
I will update my comment asap.
Thanks
luv u
Edited by priya6gang - 12 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

liked it alot ,plz update soon

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
emotional update...wil this incident make her ok sumhw? uff this AS n her puja in a mandir so far away caused this...y cudnt the puja b dne in a nearer mandir????????????
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
OhMiGod!! Me Also Gone in2 A Shock...!!!  

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved😳
Edited 😉
Hey dear rose 🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and pm ...
Omg omg omg ⭐️ What a shocking update it was ..totally unexpected yaara ..
Feeling really bad for Tasha 😭 Awww poor naku disconnected herself from everyone ..awww including dutta 😭 ..it was really heartwreching 😳 But I trust u ..will wait for the nxt part eagerly u take care and pls jaldi update karna
Love and hugs
Suhana 🤗 Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago