SS - Teri Baahon Mein..COMPLETE all parts pg-1 - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by priya6gang

Step 6:

Nakku left the patil niwas and dutta is all worried for her '..scold the guards and even family members'..he left the house too in the search of nakku'๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Dil ne tere pyaar pyar par majboor is kadar mujh ko kar diya

Is jahaa ki har khushi se door mujh ko kar  diya

Jis kadar chaaha tha dil ne paas tere aane ko

Is quadar   duniya ne tujhko door mujhse kar diya'...oye hoye dont be so disheartened m there nah .. i will reunite tasha ...but wonderful lines

Wow'..so cute yaara '.dutta knew it that where nakku will gone '..on the same beach where he had brought her two days back'..and he was right ''nakku was sitting a little far away playing wid sand'..making a home for herself.

Dutta raised his hand to move back the tendril of her hair which was falling on her face but nakku pushed his hand away and what she said'.. "masti nahi karni mere saath"'.(hehehehe'..dutta khule aam masti'..thats not good)..m so glad that someone pointed this out ..i enjoyed myself writing this ..lol..

Awww'.. dutta was feeling  guilty about his past behavior for nakku '.when nakku said " mai bhi to kitna darr gayi thi ''par aapne mujhe sambhalne ki jagah mujhe kitni zor se daanta ''aisa koi karta h kyaa?"''''wow loved the angry and stubborn nakku'''..yup she was behaving like an angry cute child who doesnt like to be scolded

Mujhe bhul jaane ka tana naa diya karo

Yaadon ka gila shikwa naa diya karo

Kya batayein tumko kitna karte h yaad

Hisaab lagana ho to apni saansein gin liya karo''..haye ..maar daala ..i seriously suggest u to share ur shayari with other forum members they will love it like me

She pressed  her fingers on dutta's mouth when he said " agar dutta ko nakku se alag kar diya to yeh dutta to mar he'''"

Kismat tumhaare saath hogi

Jab tum mere sath hoge

Zindagi to do din ki h magar

Hamesha tumhaare  saath hogi'...kya baat hai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

So finally  nakku  get ready to go back to home''''and then dutta nakku hug (phewww''..JMM 1''.. JMM2'''LTL 1''..sab yaad aa gaya'.)..lol..i even posted their hug pic on the 1st pg ..do have a look ..i so love their hug ..

Dutta took her to the hospital for complete medical checkup'..doctor examined her and give a ray of hope''puraa ka puraa cassette remind karwana padega'.so the whole scene  will b replayed to get her memory back but '..but ther is a risk too'she might loss her whole memory'.saa**..lol gaali nahin u know here m the doctor n the writer so whatever is happening is happening coz of me ..lol.. ye doctor logo ka apan ko palle he nahi padta '..risk add karna nahi bhulte'.( I know yaara its necessary to move the story forward)'..yup glad u understood

And our dutta takes that risk'..thats called the real lion'..DUTTA SHRI RAM PATIL'..

Lipta h mere dil se

Kisi raaz ki surat

Wo shaks jo sirf mera he h

Yeh ishq-o-mohabbat ki riwayat b ajab h

Pana he h uusko''khona nahi h

Wow rose loved the scene u created after that hospital wala scene'..dutta and nakku both r in each others arms'..dutta have some fear in his heart that after repeating all the fiasco if she lost all her past memories'if she forget her saab too 'then what will happen'.??????????...thanks so dear glad u could feel his emotions ..

Awww'.. my poor dutta '.he said to nakku that "nakku tu mujhe kabhi bhool to nahi jaayegi naa?" and nakku said "kabhi nahi''kabhi bhi nahi"''.really loved this couple..hmm me too ..they r awesome

Tumhaari yaad mujhse bhulaai nahi jaayegi

Kyunki dil ki dolat roz lutaai nahi jaati

Kis muh se kahte ho ham tumhe bhul jaayenge

Yeh pyaar ki duniya h roz lutaai nahi jaati..par mujhpar yeh pyar ki duniya har baar lutana ..plzz

Rose I think u enjoyed my previous comments only becoz of the shero shaayari'.bingo ..i loved them ...thats why in updating this comment I use that again'.hope u will like it'.and yes u asked me that from where  I got all these'actually I have a habit of collecting and writing shaayaries in my diary'...nice hobby n u have a great collection ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Rose plz update soon yaara

we want to see nakku fit and fine๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

thanx

love u๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

mine
edited
fabulous update rose
love it
so nakku is normal now and dutta is very happy great
but i think she forgot everything about her mental imbalance condition
thanks for pm

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 12 years ago
Hey Dear Rose๐Ÿค—
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM๐Ÿค—Loved it as always ...Yipeee finally naku back to normal and dutta"s risk paid off๐Ÿ˜‰...Awww loved the reunion and the hug๐Ÿ˜...Now i wanna see tasha romance ๐Ÿ˜‰...Omg now what does the doctor have in mind ?,,,,,Can"t wait for the nxt part ...iam excited ...pls jaldi update karna...u take care and see ya around ...
Love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

Edited :

Hello Rosie๐Ÿค—
finally here to edit my comment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..now plz don't throw ur favo line..this time i had a proper reason๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† ...n yes i wil fast forward my comment ...sowree...๐Ÿ˜ณ

First step:
WOW great..luv d both's connection here she sed saab n saab sed naaku๐Ÿ˜... n here he is wake up to find her..his luv๐Ÿ‘ awesome ..truly DSP...n Tasha reunite as always dey create magic &  u too... luv d scenario  ๐Ÿ˜ duppata on D' saab n tasha hug...nice song..๐Ÿ˜ณperfect suit dem...

Second:
arhhh reality hurts... ...& u wrote about D's feeling so apt ke i can feel it..n it hurts yaar...MR is too gud in it ..isnt it?๐Ÿ˜ณ... aww nakku is so sweet paari kar do...n dis ws d awesome line Rosie...NO , everything was not lost,she still cared for him like nobody ever did. She could still feel his pain..so true yaar ..& what shud i say about dis...ahhh... amazing ...Sukoon dil ko mile aake teri baahon mein.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Third:
lolz ek choti kare k do?..cute tasha moment...aww he helped her ..how sweet๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ...sumthings never change...n dats our Tasha...arrhh he feels bad for her n cursed himself...damn .. she dint want to leave D for a min ... finally he leave ...lolz baaji ka kachra๐Ÿ˜†..n dat was nice wer she tied the baji's shoe lace & D knw she was here...so nice story rosie..totally diff...๐Ÿ‘ n i luv dis wer ...

dutta immediately dragged her towards the jeep before she could bend down to tie baajis laces once again..

lolz he knw she wud bend to tie lace..๐Ÿ˜† n Nakku's last line...awesome...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘bahot purana yaarana oops Dostana hai..๐Ÿ˜†

Fourth:
wow first place of tasha meeting...omg he sudnt see her upset..dats so nice how he smiled her? ur too gud rose...i never sw Nakku's mental state in ltl2...but what u write i can imagine all...๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... wow gola wit D's mouth organ๐Ÿ˜..luv Tasha convo each n every dialogue is sone pe suhaga...yaar... amzing work specially the kshitij one coz i feel d same wenever i visit to beach...well done๐Ÿ‘...n last N in D ki baahon mein๐Ÿ˜...n saying mere hote huye kabhi nahi gir sakti..dats our protective Dutta saab...๐Ÿ˜ณ

to be continue::: plz wait yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
Update update update we want update
bachchhi ki jaan logi kya rose
Originally posted by priya6gang

Update update update we want update
bachchhi ki jaan logi kya rose
ohh no this bachchi is very pyari to me ...lol..sorry was really busy ..havent even started writing it yet ..phew ..but will do so asap ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by stranger2rose

ohh no this bachchi is very pyari to me ...lol..sorry was really busy ..havent even started writing it yet ..phew ..but will do so asap ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold,,, Nahin Rose itani jaldi nahi...mujhe itna toh padhne de,,,fir next part ..plz...plz... Tonight wil read pakka...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry priya,,,but plz...i want to catch all d parts plz mujhpe taras khao๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by --SONEE--

@bold,,, Nahin Rose itani jaldi nahi...mujhe itna toh padhne de,,,fir next part ..plz...plz... Tonight wil read pakka...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry priya,,,but plz...i want to catch all d parts plz mujhpe taras khao๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

lol sonee the way ur keeping me busy i dont think i will be able to start writing even today ..anyways i still need atleast 2 days to complete the updt if i start from today ...but u sonee u better keep ur promise ..lol..

lol sonee the way ur keeping me busy i dont think i will be able to start writing even today ..anyways i still need atleast 2 days to complete the updt if i start from today ...but u sonee u better keep ur promise ..lol..
lolz i knw๐Ÿ˜‰...n thank god u need 2 more days... wow dats great...thanks... plz...haan haan wil keep my promise...if not tonight den u wil get my comment tomm...same tym wen we met๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh to u were busy...chalo koi nahi...take ur time
i will wait...ye bachchhi rose ki problem samajh sakti h...hehehe