SS - Teri Baahon Mein..COMPLETE all parts pg-1 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago

V. good update, ๐Ÿ‘she regained her memory, Datta's risk was a success. Congrats to you, in LTL2, they flicked, Datta's captive idead from your past SS, ๐Ÿ‘waiting for the next part.๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by mnx12

V. good update, ๐Ÿ‘she regained her memory, Datta's risk was a success. Congrats to you, in LTL2, they flicked, Datta's captive idead from your past SS, ๐Ÿ‘waiting for the next part.๐Ÿ˜Š

@ bold ...yup copied my idea ..CHEATER COCKS ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
but thanks for ur appreciation ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hi Rose,

It was really nice...Awesome...waiting for the next...๐Ÿ˜›
Fantastic part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,it was a huge risk,which he had to take for her sake & thank god all went well.
Loved his monolouge with unconscious nakku,we have always seen ,he is very uncomfortable in talking about his feelings ,but with her,he could always speak whatever he felt,that's the beauty of their relation.
Nakku's fear of losing him again was so evident.
I didn't get the last part๐Ÿ˜•,now what the dr. wants to suggest?
Hope Tasha don't have to go thru more tests.

lovely update great nakku remembring everything 
thanks for pm and a lovely update,please do not bring any sad  phase in tasha life as your last line signals towards something sad happening,please do not do that ,waiting for tasha romance and beginning of their new life with no KABAB MEIN HADIS and diggu piggu or other dutta,only mishal and mahi as our tasha,keep up with the good work and update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
nice update
awww wt an emotional scene in the hospital wer dutta is talkin 2 an unconscious naku...
oh she's nt better yt...hmmm i wonder wt the doc wil wnt him 2 do nw...?
Loved it Rose. Good Naku is almost back to normal
ohmygiddygodd loved the way u described everythng...u totaly did justice 2 dis scne...excecuting it pefectly!!

duttas fears to nakus anxiety n her bechaini...

the way nakus memory was cumin bak slowly

showin each stage of her life...spent wit dutta

lol am surprised u ddnt memiton babi n Co hehe

omg wa wil d doc say now

pls let it nt be suma horrible.

mayb he wil tel him 2 tek her 2 sum place 4  honeymoon ;-) *how i wish sigh*

or mayb that they cnt sty 2gva as hubby/wife til shes fully recovered...der always hav 2 b sum kind of kmh b/n dem na pfffttt

thnx 4 pm rosie

pls do cont soon.x
Originally posted by kiran255

Roseee๐Ÿ˜ณhey kiran

avoiding  daggers  u are throwing at me from ur eyes :P..lol..u know me so well ..i thought if she said that i have read the updt but will give u a detailed comment later then i would have surely gone mad like dutta arghhh...but so relieved it didnt happen

sorry i know Maha late but really i have no idea main kab zyada busy thi :(i know me too wondering whats keeping u so busy ..i thought ur exams got over

anyhow hating this hectic schedule :(

But just loved ur updateee๐Ÿ˜ƒthank uuu

Omg the sixt step starts with so many fears and doubts that what coming nexy but my Rosyyy <3
u with ur amazing subtle emotion just blew me away , REALLY ?? THANKS

it just told Nakuw as Naraaz with Dutta not angry <3
warna she wont be going to place she know D founds her , im finding this N so adorable cant tel you <3.. M so glad u r liking this nakku before starting the SS i was in doubt whether u all will like this insane nakku or not coz the one showed on screen was outrightly rejected ..i was like what if ppl dont relate to the one m writing about ..but relieved ur loving this one ..thanks

and the way Dutta tells her , who he shouted at er and love the way N was showing him nakhra <3
a thing which was so missing in their relationship  but thanks to u i can rejoice it too <3.. i know she was acting a bit pricey ..but looked cute isnt it ??

Love how N gots manofy by D <3...thanks dear

Love it :D

OMg realization is waiting ahead that the cure may be a blessing and can be curse too :(
a decision so important and so scary !.. i know the future updts wont be so easy for tasha ..m sorry ..m warning u in advance

i am hating how D is broken :(
he has been through so much but what can he do without baaji , love him , he knows how wt his little word of comfort changes everything <3..yup a friend in need is a friend indeed

and finally even she lost everything she just cant see his saab in tension <3

love the way she ask D k can she never get alrite <3..ohh u know when imagined her saying like that i myself became teary

Omg im dying over this line and this ust change  everything D is so ready  to take it up for her !

and the last line OMg Roseee !..thanks a lot dear it feels wonderful to know that

its to die for ..ohh plzzz dont say like that u r too precious for me

OH Rose !

love the updateee!
YOUhave proven again and again and again but This SS is just too good !

" aane wali subha jaane ..rang kya laye deewani..meri chahat ko rakh lena..jaise koi nishani"
so proud that ur MY FANTASTIC ROSE <3..this SS has not been easy and now when its being appreciated it feel awesome ..thanks

Love it :D