Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Third step:

Love this third step rose …..

Dutta helps nakku for getting ready…wow ….he freed the saari frm her hands ,adjusted it properly.tied mangalsitra around her neck, filled her maang wid vermillion (duttaaa)……a caring and most loving husband. He kissed her forehead too….(JMM2 yaad aa gaya rose)

They eat  their breakfast together…nakku   had her poha after dutta …kuch cheeje kabhi nahi badalti….

sapne hain yadain hai or bahut kuch,
tum ho tumhari batain hain or bahut kuch,

nahi chahtay hum tum ko bhulana,
magar dori hai ek majbori hai or bahut kuch

dutta have so much pain in his heart and realizing that he always ended up hearting her but nakku's love never become less for him."bahut bura hai tera sahab ..tujhe takleef ke sivah kuch nahin deta phirbhi tu uss se kitna pyar karti hai."(yaad aa gaya phir se JMM2)

dutta don't want to go in his meeting becoz he want to care of her nakku and don't want to leave her alone….lovely….but finally he is ready to go and gave  reassuring looks to nakku that he will come back as soon as possible.

Dooriyan bohat hain per itna samajh lo,
Paas reh ker hi koi rishta khaas nahin hota,
Tum dil k paas itnay ho k,
Dooriyoon ka ehsas nahin hota.

Awww… I just loved the chulbul nakku in this step…really…when she is behaving like a child…and knot the less of baaji's shoes…hehehe….mazaa aa gaya

Dutta….wooo he know it that all this was done by nakku….so cute.

" waise peeche kaafi jagah khaali hai, issey bhi le chalein saath mein , itna bhi bura nahin hai." She waited for dutta to reply but before he could do so she said " nahin nahin rehne do ..jab dekho humare beech mein tapak padta hai." This time dutta couldn't control his smile and laughed out loud.(J J J loved it)

vry vry vry vry nice update rose

4yh...5th...steps comment...to be continued...

wo kya h naa mujhe rose ko pareshan karne m mazaa aa raha h..😆😆😆😆

don't be 😡😡😡😡😡 plz...

chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Rose,

It weas really nice...Dutta was really awesome and Nakku too...I am very glad to read this it was just awesome...thanks a lot for this...Plz update soon...Hope Nakku will fine in the next episode...😊... At least now Dutta-Nakku deserve some romantic moments...plz gave this to us...it in ur hands dear...Plz update soon...😛
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ mimi ..i know u r far behind and whats keeping u away we both know very well ..lol..u wouldnt want me to disclose it here ..lol.. take ur time and comment when u have read the updts .. m waiting ..

@ azy ..m so glad u liked the updt ..yup dutta is scared for her lets see what happens next .. i know u trust me a lot so will try not to let u down ..thanks again

@ rrs ..thanks dear ..lol.. i guess u like a scared dutta a lot

@ krishaa.. glad u liked the story so far ..thanks so much ..will pm u next time

@ spandy ..so happy to know that u enjoyed reading this part. i hope the story is able to meet ur expectations dont want to let u down..glad u loved the tasha moments will updt soon but cant promise for friday ..lol..

@ mnx ..thanks a lot for ignoring my medical faults and loving the updt ..will come up with the next part soon

@ pooja .. ohh u read both the parts thanks so much ..no dear next one wont be the last part but u r very close to whats going on in my mind .. u will know once i end this SS ..glad u r liking it so far hope u enjoy the next one as well

@ ranjana ..ohh u loved the beach scene sply nakku making a house for herself ..lol..thanks so much dear even i found it really cute ..will updt asap

@ bluepal ..i m so glad that u r enjoying the updts .. dont worry about tasha they will come out of this mess in some time ..thanks for ur appreciation

@ sinak ..thanks dear hopefully nakku will be fine soon

@ yuvika ..glad u loved the updt esply nakku saying she will stay in PN with him..yes dutta has to take that risk for nakkus sake hope everything goes out well

@ nakkusha ..thanks dear will updt asap

@ mlshe ..ohh i m so happy that u found the updt lovely .. thanks so much for appreciating the beach scene and yes dear dutta has to replay the whole event for nakku though it involves risk but he has to go ahead with it ..ohh i too wished to see the last tasha scene on screen it would have been awesome ..and i should thank u all for supporting me so far wish u continue to do the same in future as well

@ geeta ..glad u liked the updt ..things will get intense henceforth ..hope u enjoy the next part as well ..thanks dear
ramya90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow    .. waiting 4  next update'
__priyanka__ thumbnail

4th step:😊😊😊😊

Dutta and nakkku in the jeep …nakku want to know  that where they r going ..dutta replied that they r going to the same place  where they met first time ….the place where they met as a strangers  after facing many difficulties  they become one soul….become life partners ..

But nakku couldn't recall the place where they met first time…..she knew it vry well that now she forgots some important part of her life …and pressurized her memory….but couldn't succeed and our dutta consoles her not to thought abt that again …..she will b fine soon

When she gets upset by duttas reply then our lovely dovely dutta   tries to bring smile on her wifes face….haaye loved it rose

They reached to that place and spent some precious time wid each other…loved the childish behavior of nakku…when dutta said "kya khaayegi?"hmmm paao bhaji?" she rolled her eyes and said "yahaa par b baaji" (arre baaji character banaya  he gaya h kabab m haddi ki tarah use karne k liye…..hehehe..)😆😆😆😆😆😆

Wow naku bought a mouthorgan and want that dutta will play some music ……and he played….not a sad song……wow ….nakku h naa sath……nakku mesmerized by his music (even iam…I can imagine it yaara)😃😃😃😃😃

Nakku still remembers her old days…..when she always remains in her black attire…. And her mother refused her not wet in water….but now there is no reason …..and both splash water on each other.

Rose the way u explains the surrounding is too god….anyone can easily imagine   that environment…..the sun sank into the sea leaving the whole area into darkness.

Nakku was abt to fall but futta hold her in his arma…….arms ..arm…arms…..yaa some lines ….kuch lines yaad aa gayi arms sunke:

u can't wrap love in a box

but u can wrap a person in a hug….

A hug that delights n warms  and charns….

That must b the reason ………………..

Why god gave us arms…😊😊😊😊.

to b continued...😊😊😊😊😊

__priyanka__ thumbnail

5th step:

Starts wid duttaaa(phewww)😳😳😳😳…..tired dutta…and a caring nakku….so cute naa…husband and wife both r caring …..this is called perfect couple.

Dutta out of the shower 😳😳😳😳….but his gun is missing…….ab ye kya locha h…..so nakku is behind all these

She was pointing gun at annay…wooop😕😕😕……and the countdown begins …..one …two….three…..dytta came at the right time….fooo

He scolded nakku….aww…my poor nakku😭😭😭

OMG dialogue dialogue dialogue …….rose ur written dialogues are superb……..mindblowing.👏👏👏👏👏

Ur written dialogues makes this story  real one…….i can imagine it to be played on screen……really….it maintains the essence of ltl-1.👏👏👏👏

Awww… after scolding her duttas mind also not calm down…..and finaaly our baaji came at the right time ….joined him and give him some useful lamba chauda bhaashan…..and calm down his friend.

And then manaaoing dutta and the childish behavior of nakku ….loved  it..made halwa for dutta….its not good but he ate it widout any complain…kyunki uss halwe m nakku k haath ki meethas hogi…hehehe…I knew it

Next morning she again do another mistake and again scolded by dutta….awww….my nakku…..rose thik kardo yaar uuse…..or kitni daat khaayegi bechari……..

Lo maine kaha tha naa thik kar do nakku ko…dekha chali gayi ghar chodke….now my poor dutta ….what will he do,,,,where he will go in seach of her…..

Sorry rose ….for being sooo late…don't br angry  haa…..so now the five steps r completed.

What????????😕😕😕 😲😲u updated sixth step too….i didn't read it yet,,,,after reading…… its comment will b there….😉😉😉

Thanx for waiting dear

Love u😊😊😊👏👏👏

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dear Rose🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm🤗Loved it as always ...
Wow so dutta finally found her ...poor him must be scared didn"t wanted to lose her again 😳
Awww the beach part was really touching bought tears to my eyes ...and naku making sand house ,,,
Omg Doc said to repeat the mandir scenario ...but its risky ...But knowing dutta he will take this chance to get his naku back ...
Iam eagerly waiting for the nxt part ...thanx yaar .. u rocked it ...
pls jaldi update karna ...though iam late to comment 😳sowieee...
U take care and see ya aaround...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
stranger2rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya6gang

Second step :

Badnaam zamany main mohabbat nahi kartay
Dil walay to dushman se bhi nafrat nahi kartay

Ek baar jisay chaha sada us kay rahay phir
Hum log amaanat main khayanat nahi kartay
Tanhai main kar lete hain yaad aansoo baha kar
Zahir kabhi hum apni ebadat nahi kartay

Waqt aanay par maloom yeh ho jaye ga us ko
Hum sirf dikhaway ki mohabbat nahi kartay

Likhtay hain faqat ek us kay liye ghazlain
Har shaks pe hum aisay enayat nahi kartay

OMG priyanka i was speechless after reading the above lines ... so beautiful and soulful 👏👏👏👏👏

Wow?.starting of second step wid hug?.(haaye ?..i always loved their hug scene)?me too theres something magical about their hug thats why i used it as my title..dutta took nakkus face in his hands ??wooo?. Dutta had a confused look on his face on hearing the way she spoke and behaved. (it means a big locha).yup thanks to cvs the locha is very big ..lol.. Oh ho to ye locha tha nakku got mad widout his saab.just the way we r getting without mishal

Loved the way by which that child explains everything to dutta  

"arey sahab apko pata nahin , yeh paglon ki tarah apko dhoonti rehti thi , na kuch khaati thi nah peeti thi bus apka naam leti thi..achcha hua aap aa gaye..yeh ek dum yedi (mad) ho gayi hai."

The mad nakku is so cute in that scene?thanks .. i was afraid that the readers may not like this insane nakku...and the dialogues by her is awesome?..clearly explains that nakku is become mad now.

nakku moved closer and rested her head on his chest and held his collar tightly " main ab apne sahab ke saath jayegi."?.HAAYE?.lol..haye mar jawan gur khake.

SO  now nakku also not remember's baaji ? no no she remembers him its just that she cant believe that her sahab is back u know cant look beyond him...pagal ho gayi par apne saab k liye pyaar waise kaa waisa he h?.so cute naaJ

Nakku even in her abnormal state cares for her saab so much?represent her true love?

Doctor examined her and said that she will be fine soon?..phewww?

Finally dutta and nakku back in patil niwas?.(kitni baar PN m entery hogi)?i know even i m now tired of uniting them again n again..lol..but she didn't recognize Ayi sahib too?.no she did but was a bit uncomfortable and hid behind him.and hid behind her saab.

Nakku climbed a few step to her room but then stopped and called out to dutta " sahab aap jaldi aana mujhe akele darr lagta hai?main apka intezaar kar rahi hai ..theekh hai."??..now she is no more lioness nakku?..hehehehe?.

Why did destiny always play hide and seekh with them? (Ye to aaj tak mujhe b samajh nahi aaya)

Jindagi bhi ajeeb h

Jab khushi  chaahi to gam mile

Jab muskurana chaaha to aansu mile

Jab jeena chaaha to saanse saath chod deti h

Kaash jeene ka mauka mila hota

again a sixer from u ..wow ..such awesome lines👏👏 

Wow?.nakku kissed her saab's forhead ?.hmm wanted to kiss away his pain u know kids often do that ...so that his headache will gone??loved the mad nakku. Dutta give medicines to nakku?caring dutta?..everything is changed now?but the love of his nakku for her saab is still same?..true love.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

stranger2rose thumbnail

Third step:

Love this third step rose ?.m glad to know that ..thanks so much

Dutta helps nakku for getting ready?wow ?.he freed the saari frm her hands ,adjusted it properly.tied mangalsitra around her neck, filled her maang wid vermillion (duttaaa)??a caring and most loving husband. He kissed her forehead too?.(JMM2 yaad aa gaya rose)ha ha ..me 2 miss those days

They eat  their breakfast together?nakku   had her poha after dutta ?kuch cheeje kabhi nahi badalti?.

sapne hain yadain hai or bahut kuch,
tum ho tumhari batain hain or bahut kuch,

nahi chahtay hum tum ko bhulana,
magar dori hai ek majbori hai or bahut kuch

wonderful lines priyanka ..just love them ..brilliant 👏👏👏

dutta have so much pain in his heart and realizing that he always ended up hearting her but nakku's love never become less for him."bahut bura hai tera sahab ..tujhe takleef ke sivah kuch nahin deta phirbhi tu uss se kitna pyar karti hai."(yaad aa gaya phir se JMM2)..hmm i know u remembered that pond scene where he confessed his feelings to her ..u know that time i had written an OS  on those lines just a few days before that scene was shown ..sigh sigh ..gone r those days

dutta don't want to go in his meeting becoz he want to care of her nakku and don't want to leave her alone?.lovely?.but finally he is ready to go and gave  reassuring looks to nakku that he will come back as soon as possible.

Dooriyan bohat hain per itna samajh lo,
Paas reh ker hi koi rishta khaas nahin hota,
Tum dil k paas itnay ho k,
Dooriyoon ka ehsas nahin hota.

so true ...mindblowing lines ..where do u find them ???? so apt to the situation ..
Awww? I just loved the chulbul nakku in this step?really?when she is behaving like a child?and knot the less of baaji's shoes?hehehe?.mazaa aa gaya...its such a relief to know that ..i was scared whether readers will accept this nakku or not but now i m glad they r loving her ..thanks so much dear

Dutta?.wooo he know it that all this was done by nakku?.so cute.

" waise peeche kaafi jagah khaali hai, issey bhi le chalein saath mein , itna bhi bura nahin hai." She waited for dutta to reply but before he could do so she said " nahin nahin rehne do ..jab dekho humare beech mein tapak padta hai." This time dutta couldn't control his smile and laughed out loud.(J J J loved it)

vry vry vry vry nice update rose...thank uuu so much ..loved reading ur comments

4yh...5th...steps comment...to be continued...

wo kya h naa mujhe rose ko pareshan karne m mazaa aa raha h..😆😆😆😆

don't be 😡😡😡😡😡 plz...ok if u insist ..lol..

stranger2rose thumbnail

4th step:😊😊😊😊

Dutta and nakkku in the jeep ?nakku want to know  that where they r going ..dutta replied that they r going to the same place  where they met first time ?.the place where they met as a strangers  after facing many difficulties  they become one soul?.become life partners ..

But nakku couldn't recall the place where they met first time?..she knew it vry well that now she forgots some important part of her life ?..yup suffering from partial amnesia ..and pressurized her memory?.but couldn't succeed and our dutta consoles her not to thought abt that again ?caring husband what say ??..she will b fine soon

When she gets upset by duttas reply then our lovely dovely dutta   tries to bring smile on her wifes face?.haaye loved it rose

They reached to that place and spent some precious time wid each other?loved the childish behavior of nakku?when dutta said "kya khaayegi?"hmmm paao bhaji?" she rolled her eyes and said "yahaa par b baaji"..glad u liked the humour ..thanks  (arre baaji character banaya  he gaya h kabab m haddi ki tarah use karne k liye?.very true baaji is a sweetheart or shoud i say duttas second love ..lol...hehehe..)😆😆😆😆😆😆

Wow naku bought a mouthorgan and want that dutta will play some music ??and he played?hmmm sigh sigh it would have been a treat to watch him play ...not a sad song??wow ?.nakku h naa sath??nakku mesmerized by his music (even iam?I can imagine it yaara)😃😃😃😃😃

Nakku still remembers her old days?.yah old painful days ...when she always remains in her black attire?. And her mother refused her not wet in water?.but now there is no reason ?.correct when dutta is there then no need to fear ...and both splash water on each other.

Rose the way u explains the surrounding is too god?..well i tried to make u all feel the atmosphere ..glad u could do so ..thanks ...anyone can easily imagine   that environment?..the sun sank into the sea leaving the whole area into darkness.

Nakku was abt to fall but futta hold her in his arma??.arms duttas strong arms ....arm?arms?..yaa some lines ?.kuch lines yaad aa gayi arms sunke:

u can't wrap love in a box

but u can wrap a person in a hug?.

A hug that delights n warms  and charns?.

That must b the reason ??????..

Why god gave us arms?😊😊😊😊.

to b continued...😊😊😊😊😊..once again mindblowing lines ..infact u should share them with the forum members ..they are awesome ...and thanks so much for ur detailed reply ..feels great to read it