Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No words to descibe how beautiful it is😳...U bring out Essence Of Tasha Relationship so well...Such purity, sincerity & deep Love for each other is often difficult to put across, but you do it with finesse👍🏼
I would once again Like to repeat Myself...You are really a great writer and your understanding for Tasha's Love and their characters is awesome.👏👏
👏
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome rose
fabulous update as always
love it
fanastic
amazing
great
😳
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rose Another Awesome Part👏 It had all emotional,love and innocence of  Tasha and a full tasha update😳😉 ,very nice outing of Tasha and nakuu want to play with waves oh it became dark I taught nakuu will do zidd good she said they will come once again when light was there so sweet😳, poor nakuu feeling bad for not she remembering past dutta making her mood happy buy using her hand in changing gears so cute😳 oh he took to her place were they first meet 🤗 all the time they spend was cute and ending was more awesome and end lines were too beautiful faaling in love another time great lines 👏 thanks for ths jaldi next part update karo😳
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautifully written part Rose👏
I specially loved the line -
**That night she was running away from her life only to find the love of her life**
So true naa,that night changed their life & joined their destiny.
I could feel her pain when she complained about her mother not allowing her to play with water.
I could also feel her happiness when she got to splash the water & play with it like a small kid.😃
Her comment about Baaji & Bhaji totally cracked me😆,but then she does care for him even though she lost her memory partially,those ballons are proof of that.
The mouth organ bit reminded me of their very 1st interaction when she gives Dutta bhasan about pain -pine se dard nahi jaata😍

Thanks a lot for refreshing Tasha memories in such a wonderful way.👍🏼
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So beautiful rose...loved the lovers day out...so simple and yet so poignant!Thanks for PM.
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb update Rose :)
I loved how u bought back those past life , koyal nakku in to the scene n she missing all playing in the rain n waves!! awesome:)
The last past where dutta thinking...*sigh* me he no words!!!
Ha and last the line made me all go woshy woshy 
"Mere hothe huwe thu kabi gir nahi sakthi" !!! 
Miss Tasha sooo much :(
Thank u so much for the wonderful update :)
Waiting for the next part :)
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
awww dat was simply beautifuly rose

i loved it 2 bitz!!

nakus childishness is soo cute

hmm ukno aat d mention of naku eating dat gola thng..i fote we  wer gona get cute tasha scne wer naku feedz hm n stf...oh wel nxt time hi sahi ;-)

baloons?!?!!! pwahahahahaha she had totaly lost it LOL bless her..i ges all her wishes jo childhood mein nahi poori hui...abh hongi...

she rmmbers hr koyal wala chehra n aayi...

awww she mde hm play hz mouth organ...me wana listen 2 it aswel...

i loved dos lil lovey dovey baatein in between...very poweful must say!!

thnx 4 pm honey

pls cont soon.x

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dear Rose🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM...Loved it like always yaar ...👍🏼
Awww u just refreshed the memories of good all old days ..."sigh"...But very well written ...Wow they are playing with waves ,,,,and dutta trying to cheer are up ..i loved the dialogues👏...u are write and bring out the emotions and feelings very well ...Thanx yaar ...can"t wait for the nxt part ,,,pls jaldi update karna...u tk care ...love and hugs
suhana🤗
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  superbbb   dear...
nakus  wishes  n  enjoying  the  beach  with  dutta...everything  was  nice...
i  have  a  doubt...naku  remember  abt  her  dark  makeup,her  ayi...but   no  one  in  PN... she  had  partial  memory  loss???????????????????  r  she  slowly  recovering...
looking  fwd...

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ rrs ..ur welcome dear ..next part on friday

@ minaxi ..thanks a lot for ur appreciation ..glad u liked all the parts

@ ranjana ...so glad that u enjoyed the updt so much ..thanks a lot

@ komal ..well i try to bring out the beauty of tashas relationship thru my updts and i  amso happy to know that u think i have succeeded in doing so..thanks..the character dutta and nakku are themselves so simple and uncomplicated that it is easy to write about them...the whole credit goes to the creatives for giving us such wonderful characters to write about... and thanks once again 

@ spandy ..hey spandy thanks so much for ur appreciation ...gladu u could feel different emotions in the updt..i know the whole updt was solely on tasha the way u want it to be ..lol..it feels great that u enjoyed it so much esply the last lines ..thanks dear

@ pooja ..agree with u their first meeting changed their lives for the better ..ohh u enjoyed that bhaaji and baaji thing ..thanks ..me too was laughing while writing it ..glad u could understand and feel their emotions and pain ...thank u once again for  ur amazing feedback

@ sinak ..thank u dear

@ shilpita ..glad u liked it .. u know i cannot write the way you do ..ur just perfect ..thank anyways..

@ azymishi ..thanks so much for appreciating the updt ..glad u enjoyed the dialogues and the scenes so much ..me too miss tasha a lot ..will updt soon

@ mlshe ..ohh m glad u found the updt so cute ..as for ur wish of nakku feeding dutta will be fulfilled in the next part ...thanks so much

@ ltlfan ..thank u dear

@ bluepal ...well nakku is suffering from partial amnesia which is why she remembers somethings but forgets other things ..glad u liked the updt and agree with u dutta was trying to fulfill her childhood wishes

@ suhana ..i so happy to know that u enjoyed reading it so much ..thanks so much for appreciating the dialogues ..glad i could put across tashas feelings properly ..will updt soon

@ geeta ..oh dear we all miss mishal so much and m glad u could imagine him all the way and thanks so much for such a wonderful feedback ..will updt soon

@ nileshni ...thank u so much for liking my ffs ..it really feels great to know that
Edited by stranger2rose - 12 years ago