23/5/11 Promo:Mit Rahi Hai LOC Pictures Page 3

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
23rd May 2011 Promo:Weakling Aur Dazzling Ki Mit Rahi Hai LOC

The screen is divided into 6 boxes. On right side we have Reyaansh, Sharon and Vicky and on opposite to them are Kria, Swayum and Vicky. The two boxes come close. Voice over says Weakling Aur Dazzling ki mit rahi hai LOC. Sharon is dancing with Swayum, Reyaansh and Kria are too close whereas Vicky is making Neha drink something. They show rest dazzling and weakling doing close dance. Voiceover says "Sab ulta seedha toh nahin ho raha ya phir ye bole ke sab seedha seedha ho raha hai" Kria is looking at Reyaansh both are lost while Swayum is getting close to Sharon while Pehla Nasha music plays. Looks like lot of them got drunk and Swayum part in the end seems to be a dream sequence.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhRw-98Mugs[/YOUTUBE]

Apart from this there were three other promo where Reyaansh, Kria and Sharon asks viewers to join them in party that will start from 23rd May.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S_C8alfe6Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS1LMIuKDck[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfFtU9zYIWo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
wow...!!!! thanks a lot shru for these promo links🤗
i see all of them now😳 n den download dem
shruti thumbnail
Swetha I loved how Vicky is looking at Neha and completely lost in her. Remember how Vicky was telling Reyaansh whatever name you call a girl they will stay musibat only and here he can't take his eyes off Neha.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Swetha I loved how Vicky is looking at Neha and completely lost in her. Remember how Vicky was telling Reyaansh whatever name you call a girl they will stay musibat only and here he can't take his eyes off Neha.

ya... ur right shru😃 
vicky was so much lost in neha😳
reyaansh-kria so close😍 ufff... i'm dead yaar😳

jst 1 Q shru... how cum sharon is not jealous wen reyaansh-kria r so close😕...? i belive she doesnt like the very sight of kria...😆 
n Swayum is so close to sharon...😲 is  definately a dream... well dis couple getting so close was funny to me..😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think vicky's playin a game...  i don't think voh itni jaldi sudar sakta hai!

cant wait for next week!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
shruti thumbnail
Swetha:Rey-Kria seems to be alone somewhere. Bcoz we saw rest dancing but these two were shown in some different place.

brainychild:That's tricky bcoz that won't go with his character. The Vicky we have seen from beginning till now more than himself he cares about Rey's reputation and playing game with Neha doesn't fit in with his character acc to me. He would be seeing Neha first time in that avatar and that might have come as a shocker. About he making Neha drink I am not sure how will that scene be shown. Only time will answer our questions.
anshika.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sharon, Vicky and Neha look like they r drunk...
That might also be the reason for their behavior with each other...
I love Vicky with Neha if that happens...😉
Edited by Anshika_1692 - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
^^Anishka:Yes Vicky and Neha do look drunk esp Neha so others apart from Rey, Kria, Swayum and Sharon.Now if this drunk thing was a plan laid looks like it backfired badly.
anshika.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^ It looks like it was someones plan...and it has indeed backfired...

Sharon doesn't look drunk...but thn her scenes with swayum r either because shes drunk or they are  Swayum's imagination again...
shruti thumbnail
^^Apart from Rey, Kria, Swayum and Sharon rest seem to be drunk. Vicky-Neha in all lovely dovely mood, Simi and Rini doing close dance with Weakling vice versa. Swayum part can be dream esp the end sequence. And it does look like a plan to get people drunk which got backfired badly.