Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Baby Hua Thab Bhi Pyar Waisa! - part 37 updated (Page 24)

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Wowww fatima Amazingg update yaar . Nivi drunk OMGg dis is wht i reallyy n veryy badlyy want 2 see in d show . I wish They hsow it . it will b a treat 2 watch KINHA actingg like dis . Oh I cn imagine Kinshuk's shocked face n Neha's bubbly face .

lovedd it dear . So , Viren 2 might hav arranged some surprise , I guess hmm . Letzz see . Plzz update soon dear . n thanxx for d PM

wow thanks for the comments

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

superb...hope to see same scene in reality too...waooo...

thanks dear
chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

Fab scene fathima. Just when I think there is nothing that can be exciting than the last scene I read if yours, you surprise me with a new and even more exciting scene. Just loved it
chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita99

Love the scene today. Drunk Nivi was a nice twist and cant wait for tomorrow's surprise.

to be frank i loved the idea too.
chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHi Guys! A lot of you loved the idea of having Nivi drunk in yesterday's scene and well to be frank I loved the idea myself when I thought of it so Now it is the day of the second anniversary enjoy seeing what unfolded on this day:

Part 20:

Nivi slowly opened the door to see a man standing there with a big envelope. He slowly gave it to her and said it was for her. She closed the door as she began to take out the card inside. It was a very big and beautiful card. She adored it and loved it too!

She began to read the versus inside;

When years are passing by like days,
and in my hand your hand is placed,
a knowing smile crosses your face,
a simple touch can still make my heart race.

When I can see my soul in your eyes,
and you see your soul in mine we realize,
that a love so deep can harbor no lies,
where our only tears shed were happy tears we've cried.

I love you as much now as I ever did before,
if possible, I may even love you more,
all starting from a feeling we did not ignore,
a feeling of connection we chose to explore.

I don't know what it is that you saw in me,
what I saw in you was the utmost happiness
that can ever be,
even more so on the day when you and I
became "We",
I can still smile and say with love and
truth Honey, I love you...Happy Anniversary. 

Tears began to well up in her eyes when she heard the door bell ring again. She opened the door to see a man who was holding a very big bouquet. She let him in and he placed the vase on the table behind her. She smelt the flowers and touched the roses as she adored it again. when she noticed the small card within a rose. she opened it to see another poem:

All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.

No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so is this love that we share.

We have so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.

I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.

In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you look at me I know we will last.

I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.

Each word touched her heart so whole and she looked back at the bed to see him but he was not moving and so she didn't want to disturb when she heard another knock on the door. 

This time there was a man who was holding a box in his hand and she moved aside as he placed it on the table and left. She opened it slowly to see a wonderful cake. The cake was perfect as if it was made for them. Two layers to represent the two years they had shared. It was beautiful but before she got a chance to go and wake up Viren the door bell rang again. This time a man had a large stack of presents. She thanked him and closed the door. She wanted to open them later with Viren so she was walking to wake him up when there was a knock on the door as the clock on the wall struck 12.00 behind her. 

This time she was shocked at what she saw. Viren was sitting outside on his knees with a rose bouquet in his hand saying Happy Anniversary. She said "Viren tum toh soh rahe the na" he smiled at how she had been fooled by his pillows that were set up in the bed and soon he realized Nivi had understood too. She embraced him and said I love you Viren but Viren replied not as much as I love you. He slowly guided her in and saw all the presents he had ordered for her spread out across the room. He embraced and thanks for being there when I really needed you. she sealed his mouth with her lips. After a while they parted and she shied as she said, "nahi Viren mein lucky hoon tumhe paane ke liye" He was surprised that Nivi had kissed him but he knew that she was overwhelmed by emotion. 

She held his hand firmly as they sat down on the sofa. She began to open the presents on her lap as he adored her. The first box had a beautiful blue saree and she like it and he said he wanted her to wear it and she agreed. The next was a earing and it had beautiful heart shape with a two in the middle. She embraced him and said thank you but our naughty Viren bus itna hi and she smiled and kissed him on the cheek before she went to the suitcase and brought her present. Wow he said as he snatched it and opened to see the watch he had been wanting for such a long time now. Thanx he said but she said "dosti mein aur pyaar mein bhi koi thanx nahi bholta". The final present was a camera. Viren yeh kis liye. He smiled. "Hum toh humare camera ghar me hi bhool gaye aur is din ko me apne paas rakne ke liye ek neya wala khareed liya". He showed her how he had filled the camera with pictures of their old memories and she loved it too like she liked every other thing that Viren had done for. she couldn't believe how someone could love her so much. She had no words to thank and nothing to say she just held firm when he signalled to her to cut the cake and she agreed by shaking her head when she heard the babies cry. He smiled as he said "dekho humne toh un dono koh bulah diya". They carried their babies and cut the cake together before feeding each other. This was one day Nivi would never forget and Viren was now busy in taking pictures from all angles. 

How she had slept and when she had woken up she hadn't known as the last thing she remebered was Viren sleeping on her lap as she brushed his hair. Viren had patted her awake again with his own hand made breakfast like he usually does on special days like this and Viren had tried to get extra close too like hiding himself in the bathroom waiting for her to come in but she had chased him out saying nahi Viren abhi nahi. He smiled cheekily saying that he would get her and change with her one day. She shied as she closed the door. When she combed her hair he embraced her from behind and today he put her the sindoor and kissed her on ehr lips before he had a chance to escape. Nivi looked at him in a complaining way as to say that she had spent so much time in putting her lipstick properly. now she was ready to go to some secret place that Viren had liked to take her. 

Viren had kissed her on her forehead and cheeks too in the car even though Nivi resisted saying to watch where he was going but he never listened did he. The drive was not too long before they stopped and opened the door to see a beautiful waterfall. she slowly walked out was amazed at the view. Again Viren took pictures of her and the babies but Nivi made sure he was in the pictures as well. This day was just perfect for s special day with the sun shining brightly and the trees being a nice shade. They were setting up a picnic on the outer edge when Viren's phone rang and it was all the family members wanting to wish them a very happy anniversary. Divya called up in the morning and sounded pretty excited about what Sid had gifted her and they wished each other too. 

Viren was looking at Nivi the whole time. He thought she looked beautiful in the dress but everytime he wanted to get a bit cosy with her. Her son who was sitting on her lap would give a kick in his stomach. so he was sitting next to the edge when he felt Nivi's hand on his shoulder. He looked and so that Nivi had put the children in the pram and come to sit with him. She looked beautiful in the saree he had gifted her and the earings sparkled like her eyes. They looked on at the waterfall leaning against each other watching their reflections in the warm water until the sun slowly set. No words could describe their love. Their was nothing to think or feel except themselves and their love. Once in a while Viren would kiss her hand before he pulled out his flute that he had brought along. Nivi watched him and hummed along to the tune. 

At night Viren had taken her and the kids on a jungle safari as much as Nivi was scared she had enjoyed it too. But she knew that as long as Viren was at her side there would be nothing to be scared of. But soon Nivi realised the reason for taking her on the safari was that they were all alone and he kept hugging her and kissing her all the time. he used to tickle her once in awhile or the sound of wolves howling would make her embrace him and he would take the advantage. She kept shying but there was never an end to Viren's romantic gesture. Finally the day came to a slow close with a moonlit dinner spot where they ate together feeding each other, dancing to the song pyaar ki yeh kahaani before returning towards their room where Viren had planned one last surprise. What an anniversary it had been!!!

Next up - final surprise, changing togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!!
Hope you like it!
Do comment!

Edited by chandmeinchupi - 01 June 2011 at 1:05am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1tashu20krazzy4ArHiAbirami24Nikita99INGCIVsandy_nivrenHonkytonkJasleen-Atiya--aamina-anjubalaAlphabet26wargroops82adventure_gurlsirjee-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Beautiful way to celebrate anniversary..loved your description dear..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

oh...1st one 2 comment

fathima...awesome yaar...lovely words

Alphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Fathima i very much liked it. As expected viren gave nivi surprise, hey what happened to the present nivi brought for viren.  Also loved the way his boy kicked viren.Wink

Hope good thing happened in the safari too. 

tashu20

Go to top