Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
😛Hey Guys! Loved the comments and yes the time has finally come for a good heart felt scene from me. I have added a bit of danger, suspense, action and loads of romance. Just for you guys!

Lojain gave a very good idea about continuing CCBM with our own storyline and well I do not mind doing it. Rather than do it on my own I would definately want all of the great writers to join hands and do it. But I will be rather busy since september with school work and might find a difficulty.

Part 18:

It had been two days since they had won the competition. Viren was pretty exited and happy too. Niveditha was quite upset about Viren having to go through all this pain just for her. He had taken some days off work and now was taking extra care of the babies who had begun to move more often. Yesterday, he had been feeding some mashed potato to the children and what had Varun done well it spitted it out on his face. Well they say like father, like son. So there was nothing too surprising about it. Viren had told the whole family that they going away and they accepted Sid had taken over some responsibility while the other parts of his work had been delegated. Niveditha was pretty happy that Viren had told her to bring the children along otherwise it would be a nightmare rather than a wonderful trip. After having taking blessings and safety precautions they were on their way in the car.

Niveditha was sitting in the back seat with the babies in their car seat. Nivi had a small feeling in her heart and she didn't know how to describe it. It was as if something was going to happen today. Viren had told her to forget about it and it was just because she was going a bit too far from home. So they were off. On the way Viren had decided to stop by a cake shop to pick up some small cakes which they could eat along their journey. Nivi had been watching the side mirror all along and she had a feeling a car was following her. But when the car was no longer behind them after a while she thought she was just imagining things but she was wrong.

Viren was purchasing many things inside the glass doored shop. Nivi was playing with the two kids when she noticed two men coming towards her car window. She had a feeling that she had seen him before. Then she noticed the car that was following them parked their too. They were coming close and were opening the door. Nivi was calling out to Viren but he wasn't able to hear her. Her heart pumped harder as they dragged her out of the car and laughed in the process. A road side man ran over to help but they hit him down. Nivi screamed as she understood who they were. It was the same Bhaiji's men that she had seen. Oh no! They were here for revenge. She looked back to the car and noticed that the babies were safe. She tried to get lose from their grip but they firmly held on. Her breathing became rapid. 

Finally Viren was coming out of the shop when he noticed... He ran behind the men and kicked one on the back full on. The man fell forward. The other one tried to pull Nivi again but Viren punched him in the stomach and he was down too. Viren wanted to finish them off but Nivi was stopping him saying that they should escape. Viren agreed knowing that if they found out about the babies then they would be in trouble so he turned around holding her hand and ran to the car leaving the two men in agony on the floor. Nivi turned back to look one final time to see that the man who had tried to help her was being loaded on an auto and was being taken to a hospital. she was relieved hoping he would get well soon.

Nivi had dozed off by the time they had reached the place. Viren had slowly patted her to wake up and they carried the children to their room while the bell boy bought the luggage. Viren gave Nivi the key and they opened the door to a wonderful suite. She couldn't believe it was so beautiful. When opened their was a corridoor which was connected to the bathroom and at the end of the corridoor was the bedroom which was at least twice their bedroom's size. It had a miniature swimming pool inside the room as well. They had ordered cots and that were placed in the corner next to the beds. Their was a minature kitchen with a small dining table. The moonlight shone through the window on the other side. 

Viren was paying for the luggage delivery man. Before he went to freshen himself. The trip had been a very tiring one. She had changed the clothes of the children and fed them too. She was now opening a bag to get herself a shalwar to wear. But Viren had other ideas!!! Nivi jumped when she felt a hand embrace her and a small whisper in her ear "tum fresh hone jaa rahi ho", "haan, Viren ussi ke liye toh mein ek shalwar doondh rahi hoon" Viren smile mischieviously. He turned her around and lifted her chin saying "mein kya soch raha that kyi hum dono ek doosre ke saath fresh ho jaye".Nivi shied as he pointed to the little swimming pool that was illuminated by the moon light. 

He didn't wait for an answer as he lifted her in his hands and walked towards. as much as Nivi struggled to get free it was of no use and he slowly climbed down the tiny steps in the water. She shivered at the slight coldness of the water before Viren placed her down. She was nervous now. Her heart beating hard and her breathing coming in huffs. He began to take off the jacket. She tried to slip out but again he embraced her from behind. he slowly unwrapped the shawl around her neck and pulled it off. Nivi shut her eyes when his fingers slided up and down her hands. Before they crawled up her back. He tilted her head slowly before placing small studded kisses on her neck and at each kiss she trembled in his grip. He brushed her stomach before turning her around.

Their faces inches apart. Their noses touching and breaths mixing. Viren slowly collected some water and sprinkled it on Nivi's face. He pulled her hair behind her ears and placed a kiss on her forehead. she embraced him when she saw the tatoo as tears welled up in her eyes. He Said "aasoo nahi Niveditha, yeh khushi ke pal hain" Her breathing came faster as he slowly pressed his lips on her cheeks and traced it down her face. Then their lips met as they went deeper into the water. Their lip parted when Nivi began to shiver harder. She was too cold and so he embraced her and closed her with the coat as the night was a witness of what went on after!

Some picture:

😊Did you like it? Then do comment and tell me how you feel. Next up - anniversary forgotten???
Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very romantic.  Is bhaiyaji ever going to get arrested??
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita99

Very romantic.  Is bhaiyaji ever going to get arrested??

yeh sure dear, next I have planned their second anniversary and then I will plan our viren getting him captured. 
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hw wonderful n romantic your scenes r😛😊
my dear gud work
keep it up

do pls continue writing
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waoo...now diz iz perfect romance...
dyhardfan thumbnail
Omg this is an awesome scene... So romantic. Loved it swti. NivRen are truly the greatest. Please continue soon:)
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Thanks guys I will be planning another romantic thriller for tomorrow.
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandmeinchupi

Thanks guys I will be planning another romantic thriller for tomorrow.

really...waiting 4 d next update

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM, Fathima, The scene was sooo romantic... u didn't mention anything about the precap...😭

Waiting for the next... pls. continue soon.
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Thanks for the PM, Fathima, The scene was sooo romantic... u didn't mention anything about the precap...😭

Waiting for the next... pls. continue soon.

Which precap are u talking abt dear?