Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now that was HOT. I m hyper ventilating.

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waooo...fathima...u always make me sit on da egde of my chair...n make me more hungry to get more n more nivren romance...u r soo perfect in brin smile on our faces...superbb job...
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Fathima... romantic... romantic...romantic...😳

Thanks dear
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Oh Fathima...that was purely romantic LOVED IT full of passion an intensity!!!! seriously these scenes are FANTASTIC!!!! loved it please continue soon. x

Thanks dear I liked it very much myself
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita99

Now that was HOT. I m hyper ventilating.

If u liked this one so much then the next one is even better
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

waooo...fathima...u always make me sit on da egde of my chair...n make me more hungry to get more n more nivren romance...u r soo perfect in brin smile on our faces...superbb job...

thanks dear a friend always wants to bring a smile to others face.
chandmeinchupi thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

lovely update! keep it up!

thanks dear
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Hey Guys! I've got a very good scene on my mind and well thanks for all the wonderful comments and yes I know I have made all your hearts go out of control with my last scene. Let me tell you that the one below is just as sizzling.

Part 30:

It had been a week or so before Viren gave the family the good news of him achieving an international contract in France and he was very happy too. He insisted that Nivi and the kids travel with him. Nivi didn't like the idea but on everyone's reassurance she agrees. Viren helps her pack their bags while the family kept the children busy. The day of the trip arrived and the family dropped them at the airport with plenty of blessings and happy journeys. Of course Viren was excited as in the morning he would go to meet clients but in the evening he would be able to spend time with Nivi and that too at the different romantic locations he had made plans of.

The long and tiring plane journey was difficult and uncomfortable but it did soon come to an end and Viren loved the fact of getting the front seats in the plane and that they could have cots for the children. Soon they had arrived and they were heading towards their hotel. The room was very nice. It had a lone window which also lead to the balcony and was closed by a pale blue curtain. The room contained a miniature kitchen and hall too as well as the main central bedroom. Upon requesting it was supplied with some cots and necessary children play equipment. It had been night time by they time they had reached and so Viren could see the moonlight shining through. 

The children were so tired after the exhausting journey and were fast asleep in their cots and it didn't take long for Viren to get back into his romantic mood. He waited patiently till Nivi made the children comfy and came and sat at the edge of the bed where he was sitting. He slowly handed over the box in his hands. She shied at looking at the cover and saw a very revealing night gown. He slowly signaled her to get changed and she didn't reply as she slowly walked to the bathroom and with a last look at him went inside. She dressed up and looked at herself in the mirror. she blushed as she couldn't believe his choice. The whole dress was red with the bottom part like a small mini skirt and the top like a blouse with two strings one around her neck and the other around her back. The tiles and mirror reflected her image and her heart sped up too.

She finally got enough courage to open the door and slowly step out. Viren didn't move when he saw her. Her simple beauty had blown him off his feet. He noticed her shying and looking down at the floor but once in a while tugging at her skirt. The room filled with silence and this made Nivi's heart pump faster and she could almost hear it. She noticed Viren coming towards her and blushed again. When had he taken his shirt of? she hadn't known but it was probably when she was in the bath room. His bear chest was now inches away and she closed her eyes. She could hear his breathing in her hair. As he slowly traced her arms and she shivered. The cold air from the air conditioner hit her bare back and she grasped onto Viren. Their lips met and brushed past each other. 

Then, her feet were flying. He had lifted her up in his arms. She slowly opened her eyes to see him moving towards the bathroom and her breathing came in ragged gasps. Viren was looking at Nivi in his arms shying and blushing which made her look ever so beautiful. He had planned to spend a romantic night on the bed but now his plan had changed and he was smiling his cheeky smile. He slowly opened the door and led her into the room before letting her down and she stood rooted to the spot. He slowly half closed the door and embraced her. Her stomach fluttered now and he pulled her close and his kissed her eyes, cheeks and lips too. she blushed and didn't look any different to the satin red gown she was wearing. 

He let go and opened the taps in the tub and now she understood his intentions clearly. Moments later the tub was ready and both of them were inside it. She was resting her head on his chest and gripping onto him. He kissed her neck and then her back. Before he undid both of the strings and indulged her into the planet of love.

Next up - eiffel tower visit
Hope you like it!
do comment!

UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Fathima

what a wonderful n romantic scene my dear😛
will wait for your next update
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m so loving this romance fathima...bring it on..my breath gasped too...