Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: krazzy4NiVren

Fathima loved it LOL Nivi in trouble n no sign of Viren impossible

Loved it n how come u stilll have exams mine got finished???

thanx dear i have 2 more dear cuz i do eng as 1st lang
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikita99

Love it. Viren our hero and I actually enjoy how Nivi is now longing for him.

i know I like it too
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: gul...

luvd all the parts of ur ff fathima...they were so nice and refreshing...brings smiles to our faces...:)

oh a new reader
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Wowww Awosome n 2 gd update dear . hmmm Hamare Hotiee Hero ko toh aana hi tha . lolzz Any doubt hehe . watngg for Next

i know woh nivi ka shadow joh hai
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

So Nivi wants more romance now perfect hehe... Good one sweeti.

thanx dear
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nosh25

Loved It! Can't wait for movie night!

thanx dear
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
😉Hi Guys! I read all your comments and thank you all a lot. I was pretty upset with yesterdays episode as we did not get the Nivren Romance but I hope I can fill the missing piece in my scene.

Part 29:

That evening, Viren had slowly let Nivi know about his plan of watching a movie in the room tonight. She didn't mind besides that meant she wouldn't have to leave the children at home again. So she nodded and agreed but his sudden enthusiasm means that there was something more to the movie than just watching it. He had convinced her to watch a English movie for a change. Nivi had little interest in it and she was more interested in having Viren next to her and being able to just relax with him. She had been waiting for some time to spend alone with him and that was part of her plan tonight. 

Viren had dimmed the light and kept the children to sleep in their cots. He set up the tv and smiled how he had picked out a movie with a lot of romantic scenes in it. He was willing to get the mood set up for a complete romance filled night. He had rose petals arranged on bowls on the side and some flowers spread out on the bed. sooner or later the movie had begun and they both had made themselves comfortable. Nivi had leaned onto Viren with her head placed securely on his chest. He had one hand around her waist and the other placed in her hands which cusped around them. The screen flickered and Nivi blushed when she noticed the leads kiss. Viren was enjoying it and she could sense his intentions too. His grip became more firm and Nivi just wished the leads would let go of each other already. But they seemed to be taking their kiss to another level. 

Before long Nivi was in Viren's arms and their lips had met. She didn't know how or when Viren had turned her around. They were drowning in each others love. Her breathing was rapid and her chest moved against his. Her eyes were closed firmly. His hand brushing in hers and their breaths rapidly pumping. Viren wasn't prepared to let go and she had to push him away finally blushing and giving up in a huff. But her heart actually enjoyed it and was eager for more. Viren lips were red and he looked at her before he embraced her and smiled his cheeky smile. finally they both began to watch the movie again. 

This time the leads were dancing and romancing at their honey moon and again Viren started to get naughty. He showered her with some of the rose petals and then tulips. He slowly pressed his face in her hair. He had gripped her tight and started kissing her neck before she tilted his head and said the movie is on the screen and not here. he laughed and said ok but his eyes kept peeking at her once in a while. But once the leads were in bed and were kissing each other too Nivi couldn't watch it anymore. She herself was eager and her heart yearned for some romance. 

She looked up expectantly and Viren seemed to have understood too. He switched off the tv before slowly pushing her down on the bed. He kissed the palms of her hands and started to kiss her neck. Her breathing increased once again. She was gripping onto his hair and neck too. He took the advantage and kissed her cheeks. for once she got the courage to look up and see his eyes full of enjoyment. She blushed and buried her face deep in his chest but that didn't stop Viren as he twirled around so that now she was on top of him and he started to undo the strings of her shalwar. Nivi didn't move but hsi touch sent chills along her nerves and she shivered and gripped onto him further. 

Nivi was blushing hard now and she kissed his chest and he was surprised at her sudden move. He pulled her closer and pushed the blanket over them. The white blanket covered her and she slowly slid to the side and he took this opportunity to get through the buttons of his shirt. He slowly brushed against his bare chest and shied as he looked at her with his chocolate brown eyes. He smiled at how he had always wished for a girl like her in his life that gave him everything as well as herself to him. He traced her cheeks and she blushed further before he came closer and closer. Their lips slowly met and they were off in their own Nivren dream land. 

Next up - Viren's trip to Paris
Hope you like it!
Do comment!

Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am the first one to comment..😊

Wow Fathima...that was sooo sooo romantic...Hats Off to you yaar..this was the most romantic scene of your entire FF 😉..looking fwd for Viren's trip to Paris..Is Nivi going with him?? then it wld be beautiful..Romantic couple in the most romantic place 😉
Edited by rshree1182 - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh goodness...I always end up having goosebumps while reading this fathima...wish nivren had one scn similar like this in the show...😆...keep it up..nw Viren in Paris...great
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

I am the first one to comment..😊

Wow Fathima...that was sooo sooo romantic...Hats Off to you yaar..this was the most romantic scene of your entire FF 😉..looking fwd for Viren's trip to Paris..Is Nivi going with him?? then it wld be beautiful..Romantic couple in the most romantic place 😉

yes dear it would be a very romantic trip for the family