Baby Hua Thab Bhi Pyar Waisa! - part 37 updated - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys! I'm back with this scene and I really hope you like it!

Part 27:

It had been some months and the romantic moments between them were getting shorter than ever. So much work had caught up to Viren and Nivi too was very busy with her household work and the kids. Having twins around the house was not an easy job. When one falls asleep the other wakes up and this kept Nivi busy through day and night. As well as that the had begun to move around more in the cots and were trying to crawl too. It was hard to Nivi to manage but Divya tried to help whenever Dwita made it possible. Nivi never wanted to complain to Viren, she had been to office for about a month or two and after that the children had been disrupting meetings so Viren had told her to remain at home. But even then when time permitted Nivi had also filled in some work and created designs too.

Her children found situations funny. They would smile and the whole pressure would just vanish but she really was missing having Viren's help around. He had gone for some days out of the country too and she waited for his calls until midnight and they would talk all night. On one such night Viren had mentioned about how she owed him a lot. She shied and blushed and nodded that it was true she hadn't spread out her time. Viren was returning home today and Nivi was exited. She and the kids were waiting at the doorway for his arrival. 

The car came to a stop and Viren got out. Immediately a smile lit his face on seeing her waiting there. He ran to her and hugged her and she hugged him back. He carried Nidhi and Varun in his hands as he slowly entered the house and met the other family members and took their blessings. He had missed everyone so much. Especially Nivi, he had rarely had moments to speak before he left and even on the phone he could only hear her voice but not see her expressions. He was eager to somehow het her to the room. So he signalled her to come up and that he needed some rest. Nivi nodded and took some food on a tray upstairs.

He looked around his room and placed the kids on the floor where they enjoy playing these days after they had created a small walk and play area for them. They kids enjoyed it as their was a lot of things inside from rattles to pillows of different colurs and shapes of animals. Nivi entered placing the tray on the table and saw Viren smiling in awe at the kids as they played with the toys. He looked up and saw Nivi too. He stood up and looked into her eyes. They were drowning in each other. How long had they waited for moments like these? They had no words to speak and their eyes said it all. They  had simply missed each other very much. He pulled her and they embraced. He slowly brushed  her hair and said I love you and I missed u and she replied the same. 

Viren pulled her back and was looking at her face. He cusped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead before her eyes and cheeks. Her heart was racing now but she didn't try to run away like before. she was for once enjoying it and waited for him to continue. He came closer and their lips met. His lip brushed her and their eyes closed. Her stomach felt the butterflies and flutters too. He slowly let go and he embraced her again when he felt a pull on his leg.  

He looked down and found Varun holding him. He was crawling well now and he wanted to play. Viren smiled and said I did not forget you too. He sat down and she sat too. They both crawled when their children crawled and bumped into each other too. Whenever the children seemed to busy playing Viren would place a kiss on Nivi but when he let go and looked around he saw two faces in awe. They looked like angels and Nivi shied too. Viren had now pulled Nivi on the floor and was on top of her. She told him that the children were watching but he did not care anymore as continued kissing her until their breaths met. He slowly let go when he felt a small tiny pain in the side of his hip when he looked up and saw Nidhi throwing rattles at him. He smiled at how his children were totally against them romancing. 

He sat up and Nivi shied and sat up too. Varun slowly crawled and sat on her lap as he clapped. Viren clapped too in the process he held on to Nivi's hand and said see Varun "clap clap" and he kissed her. Viren looked up to see Varun's face in a frown as he began to say something in an angry tone of his baby talk. Viren shook his head and went towards his bag and took out some small toys that he had purchased at the airport. Nivi smiled at how even in his busy schedule he had managed to get something for them. The children eagerly examined the new toy while Viren took this opportunity to gift Nivi a diamond set. she shook her head saying he did not need to buy her anything but he said she is what makes him and he would buy anything for her. She slowly wore it around her neck and he kissed her again as the lips met. 

Next up- Trapped in the mall!
Hope you like it!
Do comment!
Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago
fatima ...i really don't what to sayyy ...verin isn't care about ..really make feelllcan't even know what to say lolll u r geart ...waiting for the next ...loll
Originally posted by love-mystery

fatima ...i really don't what to sayyy ...verin isn't care about ..really make feelllcan't even know what to say lolll u r geart ...waiting for the next ...loll

Thanks dear
Very nice scene fathima, loved it. Thanks for the pm. Hope your exams went well sweetie
Looking forward for the next update
Originally posted by aamina1010

Very nice scene fathima, loved it. Thanks for the pm. Hope your exams went well sweetie
Looking forward for the next update

yes dear the exams went well and didn;t actually plan this scene but just came up with it while writing so not really woderful but will plan the next one 
aftr a long wait fathi dear... got a wonderful update frm u😃...how was ya exams dear????? hope it went gud😃!!!!!
study well sweety n score gud marks😃...
continue weneva u get tym dear😃...luv u
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

aftr a long wait fathi dear... got a wonderful update frm u😃...how was ya exams dear????? hope it went gud😃!!!!!
study well sweety n score gud marks😃...
continue weneva u get tym dear😃...luv u

Yes dear sorry for the long wait! Thanks for the compliment dear but I don't really like this one compared to what I have planned next. My exams went well dear and finally I have a short break now. I studied hard and really hope I get the marks. Yes dear will continue tomorrow dear. Love u too.
Originally posted by chandmeinchupi

yes dear the exams went well and didn;t actually plan this scene but just came up with it while writing so not really woderful but will plan the next one

It was a wonderful scene. Just goes to show what a brilliant writer you are hun.
Originally posted by chandmeinchupi

Thanks dear

all the best dear in ur exam ...don't stress ur self u can post it when ever u r free😉
Originally posted by love-mystery

all the best dear in ur exam ...don't stress ur self u can post it when ever u r free😉

Thanks dear