Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: krazzy4NiVren

Like it fathi i loved it i was so tensed about the exam buh as soon as i read ur scene the romanticness creeped upon me i felt as if i culd dwell in this wrld frevr loved it fathi waiting for ur next update!!!

I am so tensed too but hopefully our efforts will pay off 
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Excellent Scene Dear sooo romantic Dear,  SO sweet please continue writing Dear am enjoying myself

i em enjoying writing it for u 
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Read it all now and now commenting at one glance fathima...its superb..and I loved to the core..keep  it up, sorry for writing late thou

no prob dear read and comment whenever possible
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Hey Guys! Thanks for all the comments.

Part 24:

Nivi tugged on Viren's collar and pushed him further back on the chair. Before bending the head forehead and allowing her hair to fall on his shoulders. Viren tried to keep his face straight but deep inside he was grinning as his plan was working tremendously. She traced her finger from forehead and circled it on his lips. The other hand gripping firmly in his hair. She kissed his lips passionately and firmly. He was gripping onto her waist and was definitely greedy for more. He pulled her onto his lap and tried to get extra cosy but Nivi warned him that this was an office and they could do all this tonight. Viren liked how she had accepted him to do anything he wanted as long as it was done in his room. 

Viren slowly loosened his grip and let her go and she shied and went back to work. She knew she got the courage to do that whenever Viren acted close to somebody but once she was done with her revenge tactics she was no longer able to face him. Nivi was now busy putting the babies to sleep and he did not wish to disturb her. The clock ticked two and Viren was at her side on the sofa where she was setting the table for lunch. They fed each other slowly before cleaning it up. Viren kept saying the food was spicy but Nivi found it just the right amount. Now Viren wanted something sweet and so Nivi had told some men from the canteen to send in some chocolate bars but Viren didn't like that instead he was keen on kissing her and Nivi now understood that all the spicy talk was just a drama. She pushed him aside reminding about what she had told him earlier. He smiled and said ok as long as he would get double the amount tonight. She shied and her cheeks blossomed red. 

Viren had a lot of work so when Sid came and told him it was 5'o clock they were shocked. Viren told Sid to lock everything but his room and that they would leave a bit later but Sid warned that it was already raining heavily and they should leave as soon as possible but Viren reassured him that they would maybe go to dinner so then no one should be expecting them at home and Sid agreed.

when time had passed, Viren did not know. Nivi had been sitting patiently with the children on the couch where she had changed their clothes and fed them too. she laughed when her stomach growled and she knew she was hungry besides she had only eaten a biscuit and some tea ever since lunch and now it was reaching dinner time. Viren finished all his files when the power went off in the room and now it was pitch dark and he decided it was time to leave but when they tried opening the doors it wasn't opening. This sent a shiver through Nivi. The security guard must have locked us in he said and try to communicate the phone line but unfortunately due to the heavy rain outside there was a power cut and it wasn't working. Viren and Nivi tried their cells too but the network connections were not reaching their home lines. They set up some old candles that they had found to light up some parts of the room.

Viren's stomach growled and he smiled at Nivi saying now what was she planning to do. They slowly put the babies in the cot and she was thankful she had bought some extra milk powder. Nivi suddenly remembered about the chocolate bars that she had put in the drawer after Viren refused to eat them. They slowly grinned and ate the bars to fill their stomachs until they found a way out of here. The clock was ticking but the storm never seemed to ease. The lightening and thunder outside got louder and Nivi was covering the babies ears as she was extremely scared. To tell the truth she had always been so scared with thunder herself and she was happy when Viren gripped her shoulders to calm her down. Once in awhile they tried the lines but nothing worked. So they waited patiently leaving their eyes do the talking. 

Viren remembered Nivi's promise and now was keen on getting her back. He slowly embraced Nivi from the back when she was looking outside the window. She understood his naughty intentions when he slowly slid his hand down her arms and he turned her around. Both of them looked into each others eyes. When the sudden thunder arrived behind her she jumped and hugged Viren. He hugged her and reassured her. Before he came closer and closer. Her heart sped up and breathing came in rapid gasps. He slowly cupped her face between both his hands and kissed her eyes, cheeks and traced along her jaws. Nivi blushed dramatically and he brushed his fingers on her cheeks. Their lips met and they were drowning in each other. Viren took his phone and played a song on it "Soniyo" and they dance around the room.

They were still in each others embrace as the song ended and stood like that too gazing into each others eyes. Suddenly the door locks could be heard and Nivi panicked and gripped on his arms. The door opened and a shadow appeared on the floor. The lighting made it look like a ghostly appearence in the dark room. Nivi shrieked and hugged Viren. "Shamir tum, Viren said looking at the security guard". The man apologised at his mistake but Viren didn't have the need to punish him besides he and Nivi had a wonderful time together all alone. so after what was a mixed emotion day they returned home as the storm slowly died down. They laughed with their families of what had happened and sid said he thought they were out for dinner and thats why they were late.

Next up- Divya's birthday!!!
Do comment!!!
Hope you like it!!!

Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Fathima Excellent scene Dear, I really loved it, So sweet and good, Please continue writing Dear, look forward to it
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was excellent Fathima..loved the romance in office and Nivi's boldness..😉
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

Oh Fathima Excellent scene Dear, I really loved it, So sweet and good, Please continue writing Dear, look forward to it

thanks dear and do read tomorrow!!! Sid's surprise for Divya with the help of Nivren.
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

It was excellent Fathima..loved the romance in office and Nivi's boldness..😉

Nivi is always bold when she is jealous and that is what I love about her character dear. Thanks for comments dear. 
dyhardfan thumbnail
Awesome scene Fathima...I'm truly loving it.
Plz continue soon. Thanks dear.
dyhardfan thumbnail
Fathima I have a request... Can you plz write a whole scenes on Nivi's jealousy. You just portray it so well. If you can't it is fine I understand. Love how you give a detailed description of your scenes, we can actually picture our NivRen in your awesome scenes. Keep up the excellent work. Thanks again.