Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
really love it fathima u r getting better day by day n ur asking can i finish it !!!
Mannn i really love it viren's mischevious always wins over nivi's shyness keep going im gan read this scene ovr n ovr agayn infact all ur scenes LOl im besharam but wat can i do i love 'em!!!
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krazzy4NiVren

really love it fathima u r getting better day by day n ur asking can i finish it !!!

Mannn i really love it viren's mischevious always wins over nivi's shyness keep going im gan read this scene ovr n ovr agayn infact all ur scenes LOl im besharam but wat can i do i love 'em!!!

Lol love ur comment dear and u r going to love what I have planned for tom
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow dear...loved both te scenes a lot...sry 4 commentin soo late...was busy wit ma xams...pls do continue wit ur ff dear!!
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh_kinhafan

Wow dear...loved both te scenes a lot...sry 4 commentin soo late...was busy wit ma xams...pls do continue wit ur ff dear!!

No sorry in friendship dear and well I have exams too so I know how u feel
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fathima...u rocks...wht a scene..action,romance everything...and OMV..swimming pool romance...i forgot to breath for a second...damn romantic...loved it...thank u so much for such awesoem scenes...!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
lovelyyy fatima . awosome update . lovedd d little drama u put in d scene . Wowww d swiiming pool scene was 2 romantic n intimate . loveddd lovedd lovedd it .  wowww u r planning 2nd aniversary damnn exciting . continue soon
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JUst tooo romantic Dear, Beautifully written,  PLease keep writing, Love it
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww. so cute..
Pleaseee continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
πŸ˜‰Hey Guys! I've tried to add a lot of humour, romance and fun in this scene and I'm hoping you will like it. So here goes for Niveditha's new avatar:

Part 19:

Niveditha woke up to the sun shining brightly through the room. She was in Viren's embrace just like they had slept off last night. Slowly she peeked over at the children who seemed to sleeping so homely in their cots. She shied as she reminisced the  moments last night. She blushed and felt the palm trace it. "Viren tum ut gaye" she said. He replied, "haan par tum kya soch rahi thi" she shied and said "kuch nahi", She got up but Viren wasn't letting her go. "Viren chodo na woh bacche utne ke pehle mujhe tayar hona hai" He smiled and said teek her. She collected a shalwar from her suitcase when he embraced her again. "viren" she said it a criticized way but he smiled mischievously and replied "mein madat karoon kapde utaarne ke liye" she blushed pink red this time before she pushed him on the bed and ran to the bathroom. Leaving Viren's smile and laughter behind her.

She finished dressing and looked at the calender on the table. She couldn't wait for tomorrow. It was their second anniversary. She had prepared for it this time. She had purchased a high class watch just for him and bought it along in her suitcase deep beneath all the clothes. Viren had not acted suspiciously yet but she was wondering if he remembered. She laughed seeing a flashback of what happened on their first anniversary. Viren hadn't come home from work until late that night. she had waited on the dining table and fell asleep on it too. He patted on her shoulder and showed her what he had done for her in the garden. The fireworks show had woken up everyone in the house. Then he had all the lotuses arranged to say Happy Anniversary. Unfortunately she had forgotten to get him anything. So the whole day he had taken advantage of her by making her hug and kiss him as many times as he wished.

She was broken from her thoughts by the children. She changed their clothes and fed them while Viren had ordered some breakfast from the restaurant below. He had called her at least 10-12 times before she put the children in their prams and went to eat. They both ate and drank their juices before Nivi went back to the children. Viren had got an important call and he was talking in the kitchen. The children were playing with their rattles and Nivi was enjoying watching them.

10 minutes might have passed when Viren heard Nivi call him. "Haan, Nivi kya baath hai" he said as he walked to the hall. He was shocked and in utter despair of what he was seeing. The children were looking at their mother with wide eyes too. Nivi was standing on the bed and looking at him. She was throwing flying kisses, waving and blinking her eyes too. Viren was confused and asked her "tum teek tho..." he stopped when she started dancing and singing:

Nivi me Nivi,
aur tum mera pati,
ayi ayi mein ayi,
lelo jhi lelo in the tune of bebo mein bebo.

Viren was clearing doubts now he had questioned the waiter earlier about why the apple juice smelled like alcohol but he had reassured him that it was not. Looking at Nivi now he was sure that it was. He was taken out of his thoughts when he felt Nivi put her hands around his neck. She smiled crookedly before kissing him on the forehead and cheeks. She traced her finger on his lips and kissed him there too. He was now in disbelief but deep inside he was enjoying this new personality of hers. She walked backwards and he did too.

Viren felt the couch behind him and before long Nivi pushed him on it. She took the shall round her neck and twirled it around before throwing it. Then he sat herself down on his lap. I love you darling she said. Then slowly Viren could see her eyes close as she dozed off in his arms still muttering I love you Viren. 

Nivi woke up to find herself on the bed once again and she questioned Viren how she had gotten there. she told him that the last thing she saw was the children and then everything went blank. when Viren laughed remembering what she had done. she questioned curiously until Viren slowly explained what had happened and by the end of it her cheeks were blushing red again. Viren she said tugging on his sleeve. "Tumhe ek baat poochoon" he nodded haan.She continued, "Tunhe kis Nivi pasandh hai woh jho naach rahi thi yah ab ki Nivi" He smiled and traced her cheek saying "maine tho pehle bhi keh chuka hoon khi tumhari sharmindagi mujhe bohot pasand hai". she shied again and hugged him.

The remaining day had passed quietly as Viren took her for a walk in the park and beach too. He hadn't given any clues about tomorrow and for once Nivi was worrying about him. she hadn't spoken much after her embarrasing stunt in the morning. They had watch the sunset and fed each other some cone. They had build some sand castles too with a bunch of children and Viren kept chasing Nivi once, when she had put mud on his face. Before he caught her waist and twirled her around and they both collapsed in the sand together. Nivi shied immensely as an elderly couple who was sitting there had been looking at them. 

Now Nivi was in bed and it was 11.55. She looked at Viren who was in bed sleeping. She then looked back at the suitcase and slowly climbed out of bed and took out her present. She looked at it and said I wont give it to him unless I find out whether he has remembered the day or not. Suddenly there was a huge knock at the door and the door bell rang. 

Hope you like it!
Do comment!
Next up - What's at the door?
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So Viren has planned a surprise for Nivi...😍.

Nivi dancing and singing..that was so cute..