Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: krazzy4NiVren

love it fathima y dont u ryt all these scenes in one bunch n mail it to CTs or Rs so that they can get n idea nhow romance is done n how we want our Nivren to be

Love u fr doing so much fr us frm dragging us out of the misery n giving these romantic lingering scenes!!!

Well I actually get all the pleasure out of seeing u all appreciate it that I don't find the need to see what Rs or the ct'a have to say abt them.
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazzy4NiVren

n can i ask u sumfin fathi if this is wat u ryt in hurry cant w8 to read wat u ryt in concentration lol love u mannn u r awwsumm!!!

Lol thanks for that but u know that I'm busy and I really would love to write so many scenes at one time. Like I have planned this hotel trip which begins with a little bit of actionand drama with a fight sequence before a very hot and steamy bath scene.
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandy_nivren

wow fathima ur scenes r amazing...very romantic and cute too...expecting more and more romance...thanks for the pm sorry i couldnt comment earlier...i cant wait to read the swimming pool scene😉

I'm already shivering thinking about how to start it...
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another great scene.
Thanks
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...fathima...u r so romantic...wht scenes yaar...really ur baby scenes r turning to a romantic novel..love it...and u r so creative...so much of ideas and really enjoying ur scenes...thank u so much sweetie for writing such cute and romantic scenes for us...it's like  fresh air...!!
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
viren ke kia kehnay...i wish i could have a man lyk viren in my lyf...waooo...i m already in cloud nine...hahahahah...waooo another superb piece of writing...luvly...fathima...plz we r eager to read more n more romantic scenes of nivren...but...we r greedy too..soo take ur tym...n make super romantic scene...
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chandmeinchupi

Lol thanks for that but u know that I'm busy and I really would love to write so many scenes at one time. Like I have planned this hotel trip which begins with a little bit of actionand drama with a fight sequence before a very hot and steamy bath scene.

LOl i cant w8 fr this man n nivren in hot steamy bath will evn make it evn hotter its like kinshuk mahajan wearing a red jacket wuld be hotter than a guy in a bathtub with a gurl wich is on fire in a volcano on the sun!!!
LOL yeah i understand we both dont have tym but onli fr now !!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh fatima Ur NivRen r reallyy killing me by their romance n sizzling chemistry . lovedd it yaar . So romantic n Viren is such a sweetheart juts like Show's Viren . lovedd it .

ohh can'tt waitt 2 see nivRen in swimming pool scene
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Thank u guys for such wonderful comments and I Willl post the scene by tom
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Simplyyy awesome..
Really nicely written.
Thanks
Please continue😛