Posted: 12 years ago

your scenes r really romantic n cute😛😊

keep up the gud work
waiting for more😳
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

OMGG Fatima just came ol n read ur scene , Wowww 2 sizzling n so romantic . Don't hav words . Viren is such a BADMASH n Nivi is so asusual shy , Oh i lovv my Nivren yaar . lovelyyy .

Can'tt waittt for d rain sequence . Update soon . Will b watingg . n Do PM me .

yeh dear I hope it will be worth the wait.
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
thanks for the wished fro my exams and yes thanks for all the wonderful commnets too. 
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
😊Hey Guys! Thanks for those of you who have posted on my other Getting To Know You Post!!! I must say its great to know you all. I have got a 10 day leave for studying now and well I will try to take a break once in a while to come and post a scene for all you guys😃. 

So here is the eagerly appreciated Rain sequence:😳

Part 16:

Nivi had been very upset with Viren lately. Why you might ask? Well firstly after the trip two days ago he had been very busy and had no time to talk, eat or even properly smile at her. He has seriously been working hard on his third project. He would stay up until two in the morning and leave to work even before she woke up and served him breakfast. he didn't even carry the children for a while now and she had big difficulties in coping with them on her own. She was becoming increasingly worried about his health and decided to make him his favourite dish khaajar ka halwa but even that he didn't taste. So now she tried to assist him but even then he wouldn't allow her to do so. So now she had made up her mind that she wouldn't disturb him until he felt he needed her company. 

That day finally arrived when the project was over and now Viren began to recognize that he had been pretty unfair to his wife and he should have been nicer. VD told him how Nivi feels a bit alonethese days and he needed to make it up to her for the lost time so he had called her up and told her to get ready so that he can take her shopping. Nivi agreed and dropped the children at Naintara dadi's house where Divya was heading to. 

They were in the shopping mall and Nivi hadn't talked much and whenever Viren tried to start a comversation Nivi would cut in short. She had bought a few things for the kids and was going to the bathroom when Viren stopped her and handed a black saree nice and transparent. Nivi looked at him questionably but he said to change and wear it for him. She didn't refuse even though she thought that it was a bit too revealing. She wore it non the less and immedately demanded Viren to take her home. He agreed but she got in the car at such a good pace he didn't even get a good look at her.

He had been driving for some time and Nivi had been quiet and looking out of the window. He felt bad for what he had done and was thinking about how to make it upto her. The car came to a sudden halt in the middle of a deserted road. A puff of smoke seeped through the bonnet and a roaring noise came from the engine. Frightened Nivi gripped Viren's hand on the steering wheel firmly before realizing that she was angry with him and she fiddled with her phone. 

Viren got out of the car and opened the bonnet to see what was wrong. It seemed fine to him and he knew that this work required a mechanic but that would take some time and Nivi was getting worried as it was reaching about 10.30. She called divya who told her that she had brought all the children back home and they were sleeping in her room and there was nothing to worry. She cut the line and kept looking outside even when Viren got into the car. 

He slowly said Nivi, Im sorry. But she didn't turn around so he turned on the music player in the phone but what played was not music but Viren's recording. It was as follows "Mein bohot bura hoon Niveditha, mene tumhe bohot takleefen dee hai, aur ab mujhe waqt bhi nahi miltha hai tumse baat karne ke liye" Nivi was shocked to hear the speaker next to her speaking words. She turned around to see if Viren was saying it but no his lips weren't moving. 

Nivi saw Viren shy and hold his ears saying sorry. She couldn't hold it in and she said "nahi Viren mujhe maaf kar do" he looked up expectantly. "mujhe batha hona chahiye khi tumhe kitne kaam hoti hai aur mujhe tumhari madat karna chahiye tha" but he put his hand to her lips from saying anything further. "nahi Niveditha tumse kuch tho baat saktha tha par koi baat nahi ab hamara paas waqt hai" he said. Slowly he took out a container from the back and opened it. Niveditha was shocked to see the halwa she had made. He smiled and fed it to her and she feed it to him too.Suddenly rain drops began to drop on the car window. Nivi got exited and got out of the car in a hurry. Viren called out to say that he didn't like rain at all but he noticed her enjoying her time outside and he couldn't help but get out to  adore her.

He looked at her properly now she looked out of this world. She looked sizzling and he thought his selection was bringing out her real beauty. The rain drops made her even more prettier. He slowly walked toward Nivi who was twirling around and calling him. He slowly placed his hand on her stomach and her heart skipped a beat. She looked at him and said Viren this is a road but he looked at the sides and said that I don't see anything apart from you. Her breathing became harder as his hand crawled up and down on her arms. She gripped on to him to keep herself from collapsing and he loved it. 

He turned her around and she ran to the nearby tree and he pinned her on both sides and she had no escape. He traced his palm across her face, cheeks and lips... Her heart was racing a mile a minute. Her cheeks flourished and she gripped to the trees. Rain drops from Viren's hair dripped along her neck and she shriveled. He slowly traced her lips before placing a peck on both her cheeks and words got stuck in her throat when their lips met. She felt herself melt in his arms. 

"Arre bhayya ghadi toh road se hata dho phir tu romance kharle". Viren and Nivi parted to see a man waiting behind their car and Viren ran to the man and asked to help him start the car luckily he knew how to sort the problem. Nivi blushed uncontrollably at the side. The car soon came to life and their romantic night came to an end. 

Hope you like it Guys!!! Yes I included the black saree just for your request dear. Next up - Nivi in trouble - join me tomorrow for action, drama and fights.

Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
love it fathima btw me too got a 10 day break fr chme paper3 , p1 , bio p1 its gud yr!!
Btw loved the rain scene the song frm rajniti bheegi bheegi is playing in mjy mind must say ur too gud at driving our imaginations wild n creating such visionery n realistic scenes!!!!
nw evyrtym i think abt nivren !!!get it out n(dnt evn want it too)
literally i evn dream abt them!!! Lol
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 te update dear...got a gud thing aft hearin a dreedful news...happy dat u cud gift us wit more scenes dear...love u n thanx 4 te pm!!
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fatima love it really awesome dear u r really talented sweeti ... wait for the next sweetheart thanx
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx fathima...just read scene 15 and 16...so romantic...really loved ur scenes...thank u so much for such nice nivren scenes...
dyhardfan thumbnail
Wow awesome chapter... Love NivRen/KinHa are make the best jodi. Thanks for the chapter and for using my idea, I will love to see Neha in a black sari or suit, she will look gorgeous:) thanks again dear.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fathim dear the scenes was fabulous... waiting for tomorrow...😳