Frequent Posters

Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
superb scenes fathima...waiting 4 ur next update
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😉Hey Guys! I was planning to update it by tomorrow but after reading all your comments and seeing you all eager I didn't want to displease you by making you wait too long. So here is the scene you have all been waiting for:

Part 14:

😉"Taayji aap" Viren questioned in a half shocked and half surprised voice. "Haan mein par tumne mujhe andar kyu keech liye Viren, badmaash ab dekho meri sari aur baal mein paani lag gayi" she replied while trying to wipe it off."par Taayji, woh Niveditha". She smiled saying. "toh tum uske intizaar mein tha, woh mene usse neeche bech dhi woh nidhi roh rahi thi, par jate waqt usne mujhe yeh shirt dhi tumhe dene koh kaha par mujhe kya bata tha ki tum mujhe aise keech lega". She handed the shirt to him. He smiled an innocent smile before saying sorry giving her a towel and letting her out. 

He closed the door and laughed at what he had done. "Viren, yeh tune kya kardiya tumhe tumhara biwi ka haat ko pehchaana nahi aata"He said to himself before he laughed and got dressed. Nivi was coming upstairs when she saw VD leaving with a towel drying her hair. Nivi called out to her and asked what happened. She smiled and said tum viren se hi pooch lo. 

Nivi came to her room carrying Nidhi and saw Viren combing his hair before he looked at her at smiled. "Toh tum ab aa rahi ho", "Haan Viren, par chaachi ji ko kya hua", "tum kyu nahi aayi towel dene ke liye, ab dekho tumhari waje se mein kya kar dala" He smiled shoving his hair. Then it clicked, "Viren kahin tu ne chaachi ji ko mujhe samajh kar..." She stopped mid sentence seeing Viren shy and began to laugh. "Haan haan haslo jee bar ke haslo par mein tumhe nahi chodonga" He took his bag and left for work. Grinning that tonight she would have to pay back.😳

It was night time Viren had put the babies to sleep and was hiding behind the bathroom door waiting for Nivi to arrive after finishing her kitchen chores. Nivi came to the room and shut the door noticing that Viren wasn't around but she knew he had been here. She looked at her children who were fast asleep before walking towards the bathroom slowly.

She had just about entered when she heard the door shut behind her. She turned round to see Viren coming towards her smiling her miscievious smile. Her heart skipped a beat and she tried to find a way to escape and said "viren woh hamare bacche bahar akele hain" but he smiled and said "Niveditha tum jaanthi ho ki woh dono toh ab gyara baje hi ute gain aur aaj tum mujhse bach nahi sakthi". She started to walk backwards slowly and carefully as he satred to walk towards her and she banged into the wall before Viren put his hand on both sides and she knew their was no escape now so she braced herself. Her heart was beating very fast now and her breating was rapid. She looked at him and words weren't coming out she felt as her heart was stuck in her throat. Every touch of his as he traced her face sent chills down her spines and she shivered. He was close and she could sense his presence. So she pushed him and ran but he held her hand before slowly walking towards her and hugging her from behind.

She was melting now and if he hadn't been holding her then she would have definately fallen by now. She could sense his breath along her neck as he guided her to the shower. She shivered at the cold tiles beneath her. Her heart again was beating hard and she could hear it now. She closed her eyes shut when Viren opened the water and cold droplets began to slide down her body. Nothing was too cold when he was by her side. Their breaths were mixing and she couldn't help but open her eyes to see him. He was looking hot she thought his hair had droplets of water dripping off them and when he brought his hand under her chin. Her cheeks blossomed read as he touched them and kissed them. She shut her eyes tight again as he felt him coming closer and closer and...(here is where I leave you guys to imagine the rest)

It could have been hours before Viren had let her go but even then it was only for her children. 

Next up - Viren's surprise trip and romantic boat ride

Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG fathima mannn u shuld have continued LOl my imagination is going wild...
poor viren LOl tayaji n him in shower LOL :p
but the shower scene was awwsummm!!!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Dear U have sent me in Dream world,  I just love ur scenes, Dear,  U r really great,  PLease continue writing😳
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Oh Dear U have sent me in Dream world,  I just love ur scenes, Dear,  U r really great,  PLease continue writing😳

wow thanks I couldn't complete the sentence I was dreaming myself too so I left it to you guys to imagine the rest. 
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazzy4NiVren

OMG fathima mannn u shuld have continued LOl my imagination is going wild...

poor viren LOl tayaji n him in shower LOL :p
but the shower scene was awwsummm!!!!!

Dont worry dear and do keep tuning in cause I love setting your imaginations in dream land. 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for d pm... its awesome...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGG Fatima , U killed me wid ur scenes yaar . I wish , I wish dis scene would hav been thtere in d show but I know it will nt . OMGG Poor Viren wid VD heeheee 2 gd . but lovedd d shower scene , 2 romantic n sizzling . n I cn veryy well imagine after tht but u shld hav continued . 😉 

Plzz continue soon
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

OMGG Fatima , U killed me wid ur scenes yaar . I wish , I wish dis scene would hav been thtere in d show but I know it will nt . OMGG Poor Viren wid VD heeheee 2 gd . but lovedd d shower scene , 2 romantic n sizzling . n I cn veryy well imagine after tht but u shld hav continued . 😉 

Plzz continue soon

Its best to leave it there cause my hands were shivering just writing it. Well its great you guys appreaciate the funny scenes between Viren and VD too. 
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

thanx for d pm... its awesome...

thanks for commenting and no prob abt the pm