India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

how can it happen??? (Page 2)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Nahi re. It wont take one more year to reach where they are. Try to see the significance of promo. When pia comes closer to frozen abhay. She feels a magnetic attraction, same is felt by abhay! The moment they come face to face will be the test of their true love. And their ways are meant to meet, how much they try to seperate. Pia will slowly and slowly get the links of her past and when she joins all of them and get the picture of abhay, she will run into his arms. Its a mind blowing turn, which makes the storyline too different from all others.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Nahi re. It wont take one more year to reach where they are. Try to see the significance of promo. When pia comes closer to frozen abhay. She feels a magnetic attraction, same is felt by abhay! The moment they come face to face will be the test of their true love. And their ways are meant to meet, how much they try to seperate. Pia will slowly and slowly get the links of her past and when she joins all of them and get the picture of abhay, she will run into his arms. Its a mind blowing turn, which makes the storyline too different from all others.

i knw...abhay moved his hand wen pia was near him...so shweeet...Embarrassed
as i told bfore...its time for detective piaLOL
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Also, this turn I think is important to make clear that abhay loves Piya and Piya only. Till now everyone including Piya and Abhay themselves have been thinking that Abhay loves only the reflection of Maithali that he sees in Piya. But I guess this twist will make him realise that its Piya who is meant for him and he for Piya and there is no place for anyone else in their hearts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index