Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

how can it happen???

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I saw the promo of 23th may...how can it happen...how can Pia forget abhay...their love...abhay being vampire...all momemts...just everything...😍
Pia is having a new life whereas abhay stays there frozen...m sad disheartened😭😭
plz someone tell me she has not forgotten abhay...i dont want it to happen...😲😲

plz do share ur opinions...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, She will forget Abhay and now the story would be back to Squire One where we would see her falling in love with him all over again.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Well, She will forget Abhay and now the story would be back to Squire One where we would see her falling in love with him all over again.

matlab pia will again do her detectivegiri to find abt abhay...OMG! not again...😆
Peehu24 thumbnail
chugalkhor aunty ne sbs main kuch aur kaha...promos kuch aur bolte hai...OMG!! kya confusion hai 😕
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ye PKYEK ke promo creaters hamein heart attack se maarne ki koshish kar rahein hain. pehle unhone woh 10 din wala promo dikhake hamein daraya aur ab ye promo dikhake. I doono whats d story will be like now. But I am looking forward to it.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

ye PKYEK ke promo creaters hamein heart attack se maarne ki koshish kar rahein hain. pehle unhone woh 10 din wala promo dikhake hamein daraya aur ab ye promo dikhake. I doono whats d story will be like now. But I am looking forward to it.

very true...wen i thought that i will see abhiya together...i got an heart attack seeing the promo...😲 everything from scratch...guess v will again see piya ki detectivegiri😆
usha786 thumbnail
i think 10 days wala promo is not wrong "he said bus 10 days mai aur tumhari hifazat karooga, uske baad sab khatam ho jayega" to i  think  all is happing in same way
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

i think 10 days wala promo is not wrong "he said bus 10 days mai aur tumhari hifazat karooga, uske baad sab khatam ho jayega" to i  think  all is happing in same way

guess so...😕
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nahi re. It wont take one more year to reach where they are. Try to see the significance of promo. When pia comes closer to frozen abhay. She feels a magnetic attraction, same is felt by abhay! The moment they come face to face will be the test of their true love. And their ways are meant to meet, how much they try to seperate. Pia will slowly and slowly get the links of her past and when she joins all of them and get the picture of abhay, she will run into his arms. Its a mind blowing turn, which makes the storyline too different from all others.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Nahi re. It wont take one more year to reach where they are. Try to see the significance of promo. When pia comes closer to frozen abhay. She feels a magnetic attraction, same is felt by abhay! The moment they come face to face will be the test of their true love. And their ways are meant to meet, how much they try to seperate. Pia will slowly and slowly get the links of her past and when she joins all of them and get the picture of abhay, she will run into his arms. Its a mind blowing turn, which makes the storyline too different from all others.

i knw...abhay moved his hand wen pia was near him...so shweeet...😳
as i told bfore...its time for detective pia😆