ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh.. its being weeks we have too much pain, too much tenstions. Now it is on the peak stage I feel. rite? Lets make it lighter i think.  Abhi could find out that Daksh loves Naina. And Naina also has more concern abt Daksh. He wanted to unite them. Rem, he wanted both of them to share food from same plate. Imagine if all these (the proposal and the things happened followed by it) are just tricks of Abhi to bring out Daksh's feelings???!!! (known or unknown by Naina). Y'day Daksh came to know that she does not love Abhi. Then if he comes to know that she loves Daksh, he will move forward his steps and confess in front of all "I love Naina, won't lose her". Then Abhi in his usual style.. "Chints, tf you told this earlier, I could have avoided doing all these????". Everybody wonders and he tells "Yah.. i knew that Daksh loves her very much, but does not admit it. To bring out his feelings I did all these." [I know this is not going to be happened. But we can just be relaxed rite?? ] Edited by ntsindia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope this is the case. but it just seems like abhi is in love with nainA, you can see it by the way he looks at her.
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley19

I hope this is the case. but it just seems like abhi is in love with nainA, you can see it by the way he looks at her.

Don't worry, just think in this way, it is for confusing the audience. 😉

Ok.. we can change our thoughts in another way. After all these, Abhi feels that Naina is not happy with the proposal and she does not love him. Also he finds the things he supposed to give a girl (Abhi still does not know that Daksh loves a gal rite?) in the wardrobe and he understands that the girl is noone else, it is Naina as he never saw such concern Daksh gives for another girl. he recollects all the previous activities of Daksh and Naina and understand that Daksh loves Naina and he sacrifised his love for him and Naina is not convinced with her love. But for her, he is not more than Daksh. So he plan to provoke Daksh and in front of him, he compell Naina to go for ride. If she hesistates he compell her badly. Several such activities make Daksh to talk and at last he tells "You cannot compell her for anything. I won't allow it."
Abhi: "She is the girl I am going to marry. Why do you talk in btn"
Daksh: "Because, only I know that she does not love you. She said 'Yes' for the mrg with you just because I told her."
Abhi: "hey... may be but now she is going to marry me. so she has to obey my wishes.."
Daksh: "never ever, you won't do anything without her wish... I will not let you do so."
Abhi: "why?!!"
Daksh loses controls and words come out: "Because, she is my love... I love her... I said to marry you since I thought she is happy with ur proposal and u will keep her happy always."
Abhi laughs..: this is what i wanted to hear. If you said this earlier, I didn't need to do all these. hey chintz, what you thought? I didn't know anyhting? from Kajrat itself I had a doubt that you paid more attention to this gal. But your were not ready to admit it rite?? Now see, how it came out from your mouth itself... :D

Daksh becomes speachless. Daksh retains his presence of mind and understand what he told. In tension, he looks at Naina. Naina is in wonder and seems like not understand anything. The flashbacks are coming in her mind and she understand that the girl he loves is she. She cannot identify whether she has to be happy or cry.

Abhi turns towards Naina: Naina, I know that you don't love me. You never considered me more than Chintu. But u are not aware that you love him rite? Or when I proposed, you might realise it.

Naina shakes her head: Yes, but I thought Daksh loves somebody else.

Abhi: Don't worry, he is urs...

Naina smiles with tears and looks at Daksh. He also smiles.

The surpised parents and others smile with tears. Ayi is too much happy that Daksh loves a girl, that too her fav Naina. As usual, she feeds them sweets in joy and whip their lips with her pallu. Turns towards Abhi and praises him and hugs him. Everybody becomes happy.

Daksh and Naina has a eyelock there and eveybody starts to tease them. Daksh with shy runs outside hoding her hand and goes for a drive. It is getting dark, they go to a beautiful place with full of folwers and neat arrangement (similar to Daksh prepared for her on their terrace or better than that). they stare each other. Their hair is moving in the breez (imagine cute romantic background music). Daksh holds Naina's hand and looks at her eyes with passion of love and says softly "I love you, Naina". Naina becomes happy with shy and looks at his eyes and tells "I love you too...". Then as a gift of their love Daksh kisses on her forehead. They both become happy and hug each other. A mild raining happening outside..

josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ntsindia

Ok.. we can change our thoughts in another way. After all these, Abhi feels that Naina is not happy with the proposal and she does not love him. Also he finds the things he supposed to give a girl (Abhi still does not know that Daksh loves a gal rite?) in the wardrobe and he understands that the girl is noone else, it is Naina as he never saw such concern Daksh gives for another girl. he recollects all the previous activities of Daksh and Naina and understand that Daksh loves Naina and he sacrifised his love for him and Naina is not convinced with her love. But for her, he is not more than Daksh. So he plan to provoke Daksh and in front of him, he compell Naina to go for ride. If she hesistates he compell her badly. Several such activities make Daksh to talk and at last he tells "You cannot compell her for anything. I won't allow it."
Daksh: "Because, only I know that she does not love you. She said 'Yes' for the mrg with you just because I told her."
Abhi: "hey... may be but now she is going to marry me. so she has to obey my wishes.."
Daksh: "never ever, you won't do anything without her wish... I will not let you do so."
Daksh loses controls and words come out: "Because, she is my love... I love her... I said to marry you since I thought she is happy with ur proposal and u will keep her happy always."
Abhi laughs..: this is what i wanted to hear. If you said this earlier, I didn't need to do all these. hey chintz, what you thought? I didn't know anyhting? from Kajrat itself I had a doubt that you paid more attention to this gal. But your were not ready to admit it rite?? Now see, how it came out from your mouth itself... :D

Daksh becomes speachless. Daksh retains his presence of mind and understand what he told. In tension, he looks at Naina. Naina is in wonder and seems like not understand anything. The flashbacks are coming in her mind and she understand that the girl he loves is she. She cannot identify whether she has to be happy or cry.

Abhi turns towards Naina: Naina, I know that you don't love me. You never considered me more than Chintu. But u are not aware that you love him rite? Or when I proposed, you might realise it.

The surpised parents and others smile with tears. Ayi is too much happy that Daksh loves a girl, that too her fav Naina. As usual, she feeds them sweets in joy and whip their lips with her pallu. Turns towards Abhi and praises him and hugs him. Everybody becomes happy.

Daksh and Naina has a eyelock there and eveybody starts to tease them. Daksh with shy runs outside hoding her hand and goes for a drive. It is getting dark, they go to a beautiful place with full of folwers and neat arrangement (similar to Daksh prepared for her on their terrace or better than that). they stare each other. Their hair is moving in the breez (imagine cute romantic background music). Daksh holds Naina's hand and looks at her eyes with passion of love and says softly "I love you, Naina". Naina becomes happy with shy and looks at his eyes and tells "I love you too...". Then as a gift of their love Daksh kisses on her forehead. They both become happy and hug each other. A mild raining happening outside..

wooow i just love your story

what a great thinking 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

continue it

nila_music thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ntsindia

Nice story...hope this happens..😳

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
relax toh tab hogi jab dakshna ek saath hogi, un dono ka milan hogi, unka shadi hogi & finally unka bachcha hogi