Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Putul and Niveditha!! (Page 8)

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

kavi and shelley

you remembered meSmile! I am so honoured! I dont log in so much, except once a week to check my inbox. Also, I get a lot of virus and malware from IF site, dont understand why and if its the same for others.I dont want my laptop to crash at this juncture.

I am fine, very busy with life and career. Regarding CCBM, no clue, except sometime pals keep me updated. Had started watching Chandragupta Maurya, but no time even for that. Life/Career has entered a very rush period for me, making full utilisation of that.Smile...Really worth spending time there.

hope you all are doing well...take care

Hey Bani, we were talking about u.. missed u a lot.. me too not active in this forum but nowadays started again..  glad to here that ur fine.  best of luck dear...

u too take care...

Edited by shelly_nair - 20 May 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonkavianand

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@ Cotton Candy, sorry dear don't know ur name. really had great time with u. sorry we couldn't interact much.  keep in touch.  best of luck.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenoncottencandykavianandshaf13

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cottencandy

Originally posted by shaf13

but cottencandy ccbm in ending on 29th may u will not watch it u r going CryCryCry
Hello Shaf! I am Isabella. You can call me Bella. I am going to Ireland this time. I heard its ending but I did know on 29th. We have DVR so my parents can tape it for me. I will be able to communicate with my Nivarth's if time permits but I won't be able to view the video. Smile

oh.. ur name is Isabella.. that's nice name... i'll call u Iza... i like to call u like this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

but cottencandy ccbm in ending on 29th may u will not watch it u r going CryCryCry
Hello Shaf! I am Isabella. You can call me Bella. I am going to Ireland this time. I heard its ending but I did know on 29th. We have DVR so my parents can tape it for me. I will be able to communicate with my Nivarth's if time permits but I won't be able to view the video. Smile

hmmm hey bella Tongue

hmmm ireland good good enjoy Tongue

han phr theek hai do communicate with us so that v can discuss Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cottencandy

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
shelly u remember me ?? ya bhool gai mjhe CryCryCry
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hey all whts up jaans Tongue how is life going how sid putul are going how are sid putul wht about ccbm ? wht about thier love story...wht about thier reunion..Wink
cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

oh.. ur name is Isabella.. that's nice name... i'll call u Iza... i like to call u like this.

Thanks! My mom calls me eZee especially when I don't pay attention to her!Smile

shaf13shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

shelly u remember me ?? ya bhool gai mjhe CryCryCry

Angry how dare u say like this? mein aur tumhe bhool jaoon... pagal!!!! aise kabhi ho sakta hai kya? ur my first friend in this IF.  u may not know.  i donno whether u remember or not I used to comment a lot in Star Plus site in the beginning days of Sid-Putul.  i had always noticed that u wer always there to comment for Sid-Putul.  later on when the news of Viren's entry came.. hum to paagalon ke tarah Sid-Putul keliye CV se chillane lage...LOL. i do remember all those moments. then at that time i came to IF and saw ur already here.. u donno how happy i was to see u here but i never told u that.  ur always my sweet friend. 

tumne kaise soch liya ki mein tumhe bhool sakti hun?Angry  tera kuch nahin ho sakta.Wink.. tu toh ek dum pagal hai...LOL.  whenever i'm talking with u here i always remember how we used to cry at SP site for Sid-Putul's union and literally my mom n my sis and my hubby used to tease me...

LOL LOL LOL LOL

RemyaMenonshaf13

Go to top