Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Putul and Niveditha!! (Page 6)

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

dil se kia sochna yaar mai janti hn ye story sirf sid putul ki hai unhen tou milna hi hai agr ct's ny unhe milana na hota tou divya ko kbi cts na martay but divya k marne k baad ab tou sb k minds mai clear hojana chahiye k sid putul milengy phr b arguments arguments CryCry

its better for me to leave this forum cuz i cannot real these harsh comments
v all know ccbm belongs to only sid putul

but jaan boojh k apni eyes close q kr rakhi hain sbne koi reality face nahi kr rha hai Cry

Shafi dear... hum sab ke passion dekhke.. khud CVs ko sharam aajayega...LOL.  now hereafter they will never dare to seperate the love birds...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonkavianandshaf13

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by kavianand

@ Sai and Himabindu..
Ur analysis is really thought provoking...I too would just like to put my random thoughts,,
I feel CCs prophecy might come true...
Aditya i feel will endanger his life in someway and Niveditha will save him..That is the only way HL can get rid of all the Poison towards Nivi and Nivi too will be rid of her guilt...
But in the process i feel she will lose her memory and will remember ony Siddharth and Dwitha...Thts what i meant by ENCOUNTER with PUTUL...SmileIt might be a temporary phase But everbody will come to know about Sid putul ..their love and their dreams and their bond...Including Viren and CC truthwill be out...Everybody will be shocked and will want to just help Nivi recover...Siddharth will definitely support and Infact we might get to see some dramatic scenes here about Hl and CCc evil doings..
Remember  a few days back an article saying that there will be doctor entering the serial and she will be agirl...may be this is the one she might be some psychiatrist ..an old flame of Virens who he will call to help...So this is how i feel the story might proceed...
This is the only way PUTUL and SIds truth can come out coz Putul is deep in her subconscious and she will never die!!And she needs justice!!Sid and Viren together will support Nivi and try to help her out...But Viren will realise The depth of his Brothers love and Nivis attachment to her Sid..
This does not mean anything immoral happening in the serial ...

i know it does look a bit farfetched but i have been getting these thoughts so i just put it acrossSmile

Kavita, well said dear... oh..god.. i have never thought of such a possibility... do u remember when Bani, Akhilha, Bahar and we were together, we used to discuss various future  possibilities. u reminded me of those days... now i really wish if they were here... Smile
Shelly dear..I too miss the good old days...But unfortunately This Serial has disillusioned us so much especially for us Sid putul fans...
May be it sound autrocious But i do want Sid Putul truth to come out and How they were manipulated By CC and HL...So i feel since now we have nothing much to lose..why not risk our emotions one last time!!Missed u a lot Shelly ..Keep posting dear!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cottencandyRemyaMenonhimabindu05shelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by shaf13

dil se kia sochna yaar mai janti hn ye story sirf sid putul ki hai unhen tou milna hi hai agr ct's ny unhe milana na hota tou divya ko kbi cts na martay but divya k marne k baad ab tou sb k minds mai clear hojana chahiye k sid putul milengy phr b arguments arguments CryCry

its better for me to leave this forum cuz i cannot real these harsh comments
v all know ccbm belongs to only sid putul

but jaan boojh k apni eyes close q kr rakhi hain sbne koi reality face nahi kr rha hai Cry

Shafi dear... hum sab ke passion dekhke.. khud CVs ko sharam aajayega...LOL.  now hereafter they will never dare to seperate the love birds...ROFL

hmmm yup thats true ye tou sach hai sid putul ko koi alag nahi kr skta ab LOLLOLLOL sid putul forever

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonhimabindu05shelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
ab koi rona dhona nahi machaega smjh lo sb aur ab koi dosri baat nahi karega sid putul aik hngy bs ab khush hojao yaar yehi tou humne chaha tha na Tongue

RemyaMenonkavianandhimabindu05shelly_nair

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
ccbm is boring 
himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

@ Sai and Himabindu..
Ur analysis is really thought provoking...I too would just like to put my random thoughts,,
I feel CCs prophecy might come true...
Aditya i feel will endanger his life in someway and Niveditha will save him..That is the only way HL can get rid of all the Poison towards Nivi and Nivi too will be rid of her guilt...
But in the process i feel she will lose her memory and will remember ony Siddharth and Dwitha...Thts what i meant by ENCOUNTER with PUTUL...SmileIt might be a temporary phase But everbody will come to know about Sid putul ..their love and their dreams and their bond...Including Viren and CC truthwill be out...Everybody will be shocked and will want to just help Nivi recover...Siddharth will definitely support and Infact we might get to see some dramatic scenes here about Hl and CCc evil doings..
Remember  a few days back an article saying that there will be doctor entering the serial and she will be agirl...may be this is the one she might be some psychiatrist ..an old flame of Virens who he will call to help...So this is how i feel the story might proceed...
This is the only way PUTUL and SIds truth can come out coz Putul is deep in her subconscious and she will never die!!And she needs justice!!Sid and Viren together will support Nivi and try to help her out...But Viren will realise The depth of his Brothers love and Nivis attachment to her Sid..
This does not mean anything immoral happening in the serial ...

i know it does look a bit farfetched but i have been getting these thoughts so i just put it acrossSmile
Good Goin there kavita! Maybe the plot might get a lot more complicated...Memory loss is atypical Bollywolod Masala...May be RS will try that too!!LOL
Adityas return in this serial was a bit perplexing but now UR POV is making sense,,he might actually get things straightened out between Nivi and HL.
Awww My Sid Putuls eye lock today was soso sad...I miss their scenes alot...If they could sqeeze in some of them in this pretext ..yeh !
Just a request,Dont get me wrong My friends...All these articles from XYZ does not look genuine at all! What if somebody is playing a prank...it happens U know..So do not get carried away..especially to my dear Sid Putul fans.I honestly do not want any more heartache for us!! lets just go with the flow...Dont get me wrong!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenoncottencandykavianandshelly_nairshaf13

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
 I watched a little part of the show yesterday. Chanchal is so evil, she tortured a baby (few days old) by removing the blanket and then let the cool air enter the room by opening the window (mind it, Shimla is a cold place).Chanchal herself could feel the cold, as was shown by her expression.The baby was crying her heart out for help, and that "pukaar" was heard only by her aunt Nivedita and father Siddharth, both of them came running, as they could feel the child needs help.Noone could feel that the baby is being tortured by exposing to cold.This is heart to heart connection with the baby.

Its not necessary for Nivedita- Siddharth to reunite and I dont know whether it can be an option. Nivedita is married with Viren with all his goodness as well as shortcomings. Viren's insecurity will pop throughout the life-time, in some way or other. Nivedita has to be carefully deal with him, so that his insecurity does not make him vulnerable again.

I'ld definitely be glad if Rajan Shahiji at least show justice in the form that all the truths come out, whether Chanchal's lie, Hemlata's manipulations, Jawahar's schemes right from beginning.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenoncottencandykavianandhimabindu05shelly_nair

cottencandy Newbie
cottencandy
cottencandy

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

This story is all about Nivi and Sid's connection. The message is no one can separate them no matter what. From the beginning Radha/Kirshna showed...I am a Christian... but I know RK is millions of god and I respect for that matter. RK's message clearly states that they are inseparable they can always feel each others pain. This is the reason why... people are saying no one can understand Nivi but Sid. Viren may have Nivi in his bedroom but he will never find that true happiness with Nivi because her heart always longing for somewhere else. This may be the punishment for him for the rest of his life. CC will never ever see a true happiness in her son's life. I have seen tons of movies in my life but I never have seen anything like this...this is unique. Nivi is also stubborn in nature. Rule number one is not to do great things in haste another...not to act at a distance, when you can come near. Siddharth tried but Nivi failed!

I can see the weakness...loop holes... but I respect the man behind this master mind!

I won't be able to watch this for a month have to go out of country...work related. @kavilanand I like your idea too...Nivi loosing her memory and will remember only Sidharth and Dwitha...good idea...I don't mine Siddharth leaving but can't bear him leaving this little one behind. If he does I want him to take the Dwitha with him. You guys get in touch with me If he leaves I will track him down and make him happy...my parents know i am crazy about him.LOLLOL He is handsome!Smile

RemyaMenonhimabindu05shelly_nairshaf13

Go to top