Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Putul and Niveditha!! (Page 5)

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by himabindu05

Originally posted by Sai_2010

I hope Sandhya does not become another Divya for Nivedita and emotionally blackmail Nivedita, and make Nivedita sacrifice Viren.

Nivedita might be passing  through the same phase, when she gave up on Siddharth to bring happiness to Divya. And Chanchal-Jawahar's scheme that time only created misunderstanding and led to Siddharth-Nivedita separation.

Now one difference is there: Nivedita-Viren are socially or legally married plus Sandhya is not a cousin, And unless Viren sides with Sandhya, hopefully Nivedita will not give up on Viren.
Hi..even i was wondering about the same...But for that Nivi will have to become really pally with this girl..otherwise why will she believe..and sacrifice for her??...Do You think It could be Virens Plot...To get out the truth from CC and also about SId NIVI past...How can she just appear from Nowhere...Was she helping him in stalking plots..was she always there in his life...OMG so many questions are running thru my mind...This is aserious track And i dont feel we should take it lightly..More heart break For NIVI..i guess

Viren vanished for one day after marriage, then now and then he was shown talking during the stalking track to someone, this could be the girl.
Two possibilities: either this girl is an evil, and is just brought in to add some spice about Viren's past. Or, Viren knows this girl throughout and this girl involved in the blast and Viren has some clue of the girl's involvement but is not able to speak out due to some inhibitions. Everything depends on how Viren;s character unfold, if he still has connections from past or that girl is just his past and is popping up from somewhere without even Viren's notice.

The blast was not meant for Divya,but was for Nivedita. Nivedita was to die in the blast.

Edited by Sai_2010 - 19 May 2011 at 3:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

himabindu05shelly_nair

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
@ Sai and Himabindu..
Ur analysis is really thought provoking...I too would just like to put my random thoughts,,
I feel CCs prophecy might come true...
Aditya i feel will endanger his life in someway and Niveditha will save him..That is the only way HL can get rid of all the Poison towards Nivi and Nivi too will be rid of her guilt...
But in the process i feel she will lose her memory and will remember ony Siddharth and Dwitha...Thts what i meant by ENCOUNTER with PUTUL...SmileIt might be a temporary phase But everbody will come to know about Sid putul ..their love and their dreams and their bond...Including Viren and CC truthwill be out...Everybody will be shocked and will want to just help Nivi recover...Siddharth will definitely support and Infact we might get to see some dramatic scenes here about Hl and CCc evil doings..
Remember  a few days back an article saying that there will be doctor entering the serial and she will be agirl...may be this is the one she might be some psychiatrist ..an old flame of Virens who he will call to help...So this is how i feel the story might proceed...
This is the only way PUTUL and SIds truth can come out coz Putul is deep in her subconscious and she will never die!!And she needs justice!!Sid and Viren together will support Nivi and try to help her out...But Viren will realise The depth of his Brothers love and Nivis attachment to her Sid..
This does not mean anything immoral happening in the serial ...

i know it does look a bit farfetched but i have been getting these thoughts so i just put it acrossSmile

Edited by kavianand - 19 May 2011 at 11:15pm

RemyaMenonshelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
thnx RS for such a big treat thnx alot for reuniting sid putul forever Tongue

RemyaMenonkavianand

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sai_2010

I hope Sandhya does not become another Divya for Nivedita and emotionally blackmail Nivedita, and make Nivedita sacrifice Viren.

I have a feeling it may happen that way but at the end they will unite. Maybe it will be a love triangle like Anmol, Ragini and his ex GF (can't remember her name).

Edited by sarahagstn - 19 May 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamSherLocked

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

Originally posted by shaf13

yaar y r u arguing here there is no need of arguments ask urself to ur hearts n then u will get the answer that sid putul should b reunited its not about i like sid putul n many people like viren nivi...its about love childhood friends...its about sid putul...story began with them n it must end on them i just want dis i want sid putul to reunite no other ending CryCryCry

plzzz for once ask to ur hearts u ll get the answer who should b together at the end of ccbm

n the answer is big big sid putul...if they dont reunite then i ll never watch any serial never ever CryCry

but i m here cuz i have hope that sid putul will b reunited
Shafaq Yaar...I donot want u to be sad...But Howmany times have u not been disappointed..Is it worth so much of Ur pain...U can always  haveSid Putul alive Like how i do...
This story has really gone too far away now...Actually we should just hope for Justice now and Truth to come out...we will see the consequences  of that and feel happy...I do not want CCBM to end with injustice...Dont u think so?? The answer for me too is Only Sid PUTUL but at what cost Shafaq??so we will always keep in touch and post ...Loved ur VMs please make more...

Shafi bachchi.. tum always dil se sochti ho... yaar even we ppl like Sid-Putul a lot.. but at this point i really feel yucky to have another worst twist in this show.  as i said earlier i want justice from CTs side. they must clear all untold mysteries.  they must give justice to Keshav, Dadi, Vandana, Sid and Putul... everybody must know about the foul play played by Hemlata, CC, Jawahar and Yashodara ( she has now become good fellow but she must be aware that she too played a major role in making Keshav's, vandana's, Putul's and Siddharth's life miserable.)  then only Nivedita and Siddharth will come to know about what they have lost in their life.  then only they will come to know about importance of each other in their life.

and regarding Sid-Putul--- they are and always will be together though not as a couple.  without Siddharth and Nivedita there is no existence of Sood empire... these two are the main pillars who are the strength of sood family.  if Sid-Putul had never sacrificed their love and their desires, Soods and Sharmas will be a big Zero...

and as my friend akhilha said earlier, i think at the end Siddharth will leave Sood's leaving behind everything.  but at that time too i want him to take his daughter along with him.  I strongly feel that it is his responsibility to take care of his child.  i have always said that i like to see Siddharth alone rather than with Divya.  so i'm happy now but at the same time, i really am hurt now thinking about his child.

If Siddharth leaves Sood house i want him to take Dwita along with him.  and now Viren too must understand the importance of Sid in Nivi's life and viceversa.  he must understand that there is much more depth in their relationship than just superficial friendship.  he must be well aware of the sacrifices they have done. 

Edited by shelly_nair - 19 May 2011 at 11:56pm

RemyaMenonkavianand

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

yaar y r u arguing here there is no need of arguments ask urself to ur hearts n then u will get the answer that sid putul should b reunited its not about i like sid putul n many people like viren nivi...its about love childhood friends...its about sid putul...story began with them n it must end on them i just want dis i want sid putul to reunite no other ending CryCryCry

plzzz for once ask to ur hearts u ll get the answer who should b together at the end of ccbm

n the answer is big big sid putul...if they dont reunite then i ll never watch any serial never ever CryCry

but i m here cuz i have hope that sid putul will b reunited
Shafaq Yaar...I donot want u to be sad...But Howmany times have u not been disappointed..Is it worth so much of Ur pain...U can always  haveSid Putul alive Like how i do...
This story has really gone too far away now...Actually we should just hope for Justice now and Truth to come out...we will see the consequences  of that and feel happy...I do not want CCBM to end with injustice...Dont u think so?? The answer for me too is Only Sid PUTUL but at what cost Shafaq??so we will always keep in touch and post ...Loved ur VMs please make more...

i m sad yaar they just ruined it Angry

yah i hope for justice n justice should b sid putul reunion i cant think of anything else...it makes me cry CryCry

so many time i also thought i should also leave the forum but then after some time i come back here just cuz of some hope of sid nivi reunion CryCry

CVs have already made irrevocable damage to the show... now it is up to them how they are going to give justice to each character of CCBM.  they have a big responsibility ahead.. CTs can't just run away now... they have to show that they are up to mark...

RemyaMenonkavianand

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

@ Sai and Himabindu..
Ur analysis is really thought provoking...I too would just like to put my random thoughts,,
I feel CCs prophecy might come true...
Aditya i feel will endanger his life in someway and Niveditha will save him..That is the only way HL can get rid of all the Poison towards Nivi and Nivi too will be rid of her guilt...
But in the process i feel she will lose her memory and will remember ony Siddharth and Dwitha...Thts what i meant by ENCOUNTER with PUTUL...SmileIt might be a temporary phase But everbody will come to know about Sid putul ..their love and their dreams and their bond...Including Viren and CC truthwill be out...Everybody will be shocked and will want to just help Nivi recover...Siddharth will definitely support and Infact we might get to see some dramatic scenes here about Hl and CCc evil doings..
Remember  a few days back an article saying that there will be doctor entering the serial and she will be agirl...may be this is the one she might be some psychiatrist ..an old flame of Virens who he will call to help...So this is how i feel the story might proceed...
This is the only way PUTUL and SIds truth can come out coz Putul is deep in her subconscious and she will never die!!And she needs justice!!Sid and Viren together will support Nivi and try to help her out...But Viren will realise The depth of his Brothers love and Nivis attachment to her Sid..
This does not mean anything immoral happening in the serial ...

i know it does look a bit farfetched but i have been getting these thoughts so i just put it acrossSmile

Kavita, well said dear... oh..god.. i have never thought of such a possibility... do u remember when Bani, Akhilha, Bahar and we were together, we used to discuss various future  possibilities. u reminded me of those days... now i really wish if they were here... Smile

RemyaMenonkavianand

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
dil se kia sochna yaar mai janti hn ye story sirf sid putul ki hai unhen tou milna hi hai agr ct's ny unhe milana na hota tou divya ko kbi cts na martay but divya k marne k baad ab tou sb k minds mai clear hojana chahiye k sid putul milengy phr b arguments arguments CryCry

its better for me to leave this forum cuz i cannot real these harsh comments
v all know ccbm belongs to only sid putul

but jaan boojh k apni eyes close q kr rakhi hain sbne koi reality face nahi kr rha hai Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonkavianandshelly_nair

Go to top