Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Putul and Niveditha!! (Page 4)

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

Originally posted by shaf13

yaar y r u arguing here there is no need of arguments ask urself to ur hearts n then u will get the answer that sid putul should b reunited its not about i like sid putul n many people like viren nivi...its about love childhood friends...its about sid putul...story began with them n it must end on them i just want dis i want sid putul to reunite no other ending CryCryCry

plzzz for once ask to ur hearts u ll get the answer who should b together at the end of ccbm

n the answer is big big sid putul...if they dont reunite then i ll never watch any serial never ever CryCry

but i m here cuz i have hope that sid putul will b reunited
Shafaq Yaar...I donot want u to be sad...But Howmany times have u not been disappointed..Is it worth so much of Ur pain...U can always  haveSid Putul alive Like how i do...
This story has really gone too far away now...Actually we should just hope for Justice now and Truth to come out...we will see the consequences  of that and feel happy...I do not want CCBM to end with injustice...Dont u think so?? The answer for me too is Only Sid PUTUL but at what cost Shafaq??so we will always keep in touch and post ...Loved ur VMs please make more...

i m sad yaar they just ruined it Angry

yah i hope for justice n justice should b sid putul reunion i cant think of anything else...it makes me cry CryCry

so many time i also thought i should also leave the forum but then after some time i come back here just cuz of some hope of sid nivi reunion CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenon

surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
im  so weird...sid putul...oh... no ways...hope not forever
anyways...welcome  niviarth fan...best of luck...we must ...make sure ccbm  no 1 show..hahhahah...enjoy guys...
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
sid putul will b together thats for sure Tongue

RemyaMenon

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Kavianand

Thank you so much for your kind reply.

Regarding Viren's character, Viren still needs guidance in life. Siddharth and Nivedita will never unite on Viren's sacrifice. Thats for sure! That only makes Siddharth and Nivedita "ideals". Siddharth could have easily denied marrying Divya and would not have paid respect to his grandpa's wish. Even if he could not patch up with Nivedita, he could have very easily turned down the proposal of marrying Divya. But he did not, as his grandpa's words and family's wish meant a lot to him. This was probably his way of showing gratitude to his grandpa, who never made Siddharth feel the absence of his own father.

Nivedita also could have forgotten and forgiven and patched up with Siddharth, because if she could forgive Jawahar and Chanchal, she could also forgot and forgive any difference with Siddharth. But Nivedita closed all doors of patch up with Siddharth, so that Divya's life with Siddharth is in no way hampered and she did every duty as a wife to Viren.

Both Siddharth and Nivedita are examples of how responsibility is discharged. Siddharth never raised any issue for Viren to defame him and Nivedita never ever any complaint against Divya's behaviour.

Siddharth and Nivedita would not unite under this circumstance and that too by Viren's sacrifice, as Viren;'s character has not been portrayed as someone like that from the beginning!  Viren's character is very vulnerable, he sometimes portrays insecurity, sometimes he is so encouraging, but next moment, he is not predictable. My guess is he might have some clue to the blast, but he is not able to bring that to the forefront.

Siddharth and Nivedita's good intentions are beyond doubt and matchless. Their story is unique in a way!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonkavianandshelly_nairedwardcullen19

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I hope Sandhya does not become another Divya for Nivedita and emotionally blackmail Nivedita, and make Nivedita sacrifice Viren.

Nivedita might be passing  through the same phase, when she gave up on Siddharth to bring happiness to Divya. And Chanchal-Jawahar's scheme that time only created misunderstanding and led to Siddharth-Nivedita separation.

Now one difference is there: Nivedita-Viren are socially or legally married plus Sandhya is not a cousin, And unless Viren sides with Sandhya, hopefully Nivedita will not give up on Viren.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonhimabindu05shelly_nairedwardcullen19

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
sandhya is coming to reunite sid nivi OMG i cant express my feelings at this moment Tongue how will i sleep now my sleep has gone far away from me LOLLOLLOL ROFLi m just thinking of sid putul reunion wow Tongue...dekha friends maine kaha tha na k hum sbko forum py rehna chahiye tha dekho aj hum sb wapis iss forum py hain tou dekho sid putul b aik hone ja rhy hain Tongue hamara intezar complete hua ab Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonhimabindu05shelly_nair

himabindu05 Senior Member
himabindu05
himabindu05

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sai_2010

I hope Sandhya does not become another Divya for Nivedita and emotionally blackmail Nivedita, and make Nivedita sacrifice Viren.

Nivedita might be passing  through the same phase, when she gave up on Siddharth to bring happiness to Divya. And Chanchal-Jawahar's scheme that time only created misunderstanding and led to Siddharth-Nivedita separation.

Now one difference is there: Nivedita-Viren are socially or legally married plus Sandhya is not a cousin, And unless Viren sides with Sandhya, hopefully Nivedita will not give up on Viren.
Hi..even i was wondering about the same...But for that Nivi will have to become really pally with this girl..otherwise why will she believe..and sacrifice for her??...Do You think It could be Virens Plot...To get out the truth from CC and also about SId NIVI past...How can she just appear from Nowhere...Was she helping him in stalking plots..was she always there in his life...OMG so many questions are running thru my mind...This is aserious track And i dont feel we should take it lightly..More heart break For NIVI..i guess

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonshelly_nair

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
heartbreak b hoga tou sid nivi ko aik hone k liye hoga na so chill na bs enjoy kro Tongue

sid putul forever Tongue

RemyaMenon

Go to top