Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Putul and Niveditha!! (Page 3)

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Kavitha, I appreciate this post of yours.. Very well thought and presented.. As each coin has 2 faces.. similarly you have showed the other face of a girl named Nivedita...very good...
Thanks Anju...Ilike the way U respect everybodys Views...like ur patience and maturity...Do keep posting and like reading Ur views!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonminu2011shelly_nairanjubala

Rani2011 Senior Member
Rani2011
Rani2011

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@kavianand : very nicely written, very thoughtful!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandminu2011shelly_nair

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

Originally posted by anjubala

Kavitha, I appreciate this post of yours.. Very well thought and presented.. As each coin has 2 faces.. similarly you have showed the other face of a girl named Nivedita...very good...
Thanks Anju...Ilike the way U respect everybodys Views...like ur patience and maturity...Do keep posting and like reading Ur views!!

You know Kavita, life is not easy.. and it is not necessary that we will get what we want. And that is what has happened with Sid-Nivi. I have seen this show since the day 1 and frankly speaking I fell in love with Sid-Nivi. To me their love story was like a fairy-tale - Rich guy who happens to be childhood friend of this plain , simpe girl Nivedita and then the fairy tale ended...
Things change and we have to change with the time.. That is what this show has taught me... And now there is no going back for either of these characters as they are very morally responsible people who have only cared about their loved ones..
I feel so upset and sad when our forum becomes this war zone.. And I just wish that it ends with harmony and friendship.. We all should show maturity..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandminu2011sarahagstnshelly_nairdiyaloveskinny

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
han anju tumne tou waqt k sath apna rasta badal diya mai janti hn pehle tm sid putul k sath thi par ab nivi viren k sath ho CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
yaar y r u arguing here there is no need of arguments ask urself to ur hearts n then u will get the answer that sid putul should b reunited its not about i like sid putul n many people like viren nivi...its about love childhood friends...its about sid putul...story began with them n it must end on them i just want dis i want sid putul to reunite no other ending CryCryCry

plzzz for once ask to ur hearts u ll get the answer who should b together at the end of ccbm

n the answer is big big sid putul...if they dont reunite then i ll never watch any serial never ever CryCry

but i m here cuz i have hope that sid putul will b reunited

RemyaMenonkavianandshelly_nair

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

han anju tumne tou waqt k sath apna rasta badal diya mai janti hn pehle tm sid putul k sath thi par ab nivi viren k sath ho CryCryCry

Shafaq, mein Nivi-Viren ke saath isliye hun kyonki mein woh sab nahin sah payi jo Nivi ke saath hua.. jab Siddharth uska saath nahin de paya aur usko chor diya.. Bahut dukh hua tha...aur Viren aaya joki jaanta nahin tha ki yeh ladki kon hai aur usko hamesha bachaya..
Jab Viren ka pata chala ki usne yeh sab stalking ki hain, I was again shattered and bashed him... Then when I saw him repenting and also when I realized that Nivi actually became strong and started considering herself to be beautiful inside out because of Viren's saath and praise.. my views changed..
Dekho, ab Nivi-Sid ka milna theek nahin hoga.. Past is past.. and I do feel bad as it was my fairy tale story but time and haalat ke saath khud ko badlna para as life does not stop. It has to move on..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandsarahagstn

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

yaar y r u arguing here there is no need of arguments ask urself to ur hearts n then u will get the answer that sid putul should b reunited its not about i like sid putul n many people like viren nivi...its about love childhood friends...its about sid putul...story began with them n it must end on them i just want dis i want sid putul to reunite no other ending CryCryCry

plzzz for once ask to ur hearts u ll get the answer who should b together at the end of ccbm

n the answer is big big sid putul...if they dont reunite then i ll never watch any serial never ever CryCry

but i m here cuz i have hope that sid putul will b reunited
Shafaq Yaar...I donot want u to be sad...But Howmany times have u not been disappointed..Is it worth so much of Ur pain...U can always  haveSid Putul alive Like how i do...
This story has really gone too far away now...Actually we should just hope for Justice now and Truth to come out...we will see the consequences  of that and feel happy...I do not want CCBM to end with injustice...Dont u think so?? The answer for me too is Only Sid PUTUL but at what cost Shafaq??so we will always keep in touch and post ...Loved ur VMs please make more...

RemyaMenonshelly_nairshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
i just know one thing that they have to reunite sid putul CryCry i waited for dis moment i want dis moment to come CryCry so many sid putul fans left the forum long time ago but i know whenever they will hear the news of sid nivi reunion they will really come back to dis forum i know how they feel...as i know everyone cuz v cried alot v discussed alot all sid putul fans are dishearted n i cant see my friends in sorrow cuz dis was the only serial which v loved n may b there will b no other serial like ccbm...

if not for me then for my friends i want sid putul reunion i know yaar wo sb kahan kho gayay

mere paas bs sbki yadein hain mai dil se chahti hn k jin logon ny first day se 28th june se ye ccbm follow kiya tha un k sath justice ho mai un sb k faces py smile dekhna chahti hn mai kisi ka dukh nahi dekh skti CryCryCry i m crying since last 6 months

just think about them un k dil py kia guzarti hogi hum tou forum py aa k apna anger aur apne dil ki bharas nikaal leety hain par jo forum py atay hi nahi unka kia unko b khush hone ka pura haq hai

its my request to RSji plzzz dont hurt my friends as i love all of them i cant see them crying plzzz its ur chance to bring back sid putul together so that my all friends come back do justice reunite sid putul thats all i can say now its upto u CryCryCryCry

RemyaMenonkavianandshelly_nair

Go to top