Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kavi and shelley

you remembered me😊! I am so honoured! I dont log in so much, except once a week to check my inbox. Also, I get a lot of virus and malware from IF site, dont understand why and if its the same for others.I dont want my laptop to crash at this juncture.

I am fine, very busy with life and career. Regarding CCBM, no clue, except sometime pals keep me updated. Had started watching Chandragupta Maurya, but no time even for that. Life/Career has entered a very rush period for me, making full utilisation of that.😊...Really worth spending time there.

hope you all are doing well...take care
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

kavi and shelley

you remembered me😊! I am so honoured! I dont log in so much, except once a week to check my inbox. Also, I get a lot of virus and malware from IF site, dont understand why and if its the same for others.I dont want my laptop to crash at this juncture.

I am fine, very busy with life and career. Regarding CCBM, no clue, except sometime pals keep me updated. Had started watching Chandragupta Maurya, but no time even for that. Life/Career has entered a very rush period for me, making full utilisation of that.😊...Really worth spending time there.

OMG OMG!! I am sooo happy to see U Bani..Missed U like Crazzzy..I dont have word to express how happy i am to see U!!
CCBM is as It is But the Forum Has become dead without U atleast For Me...Miss Ur analysis and witty comments and Ur partnership with BAhar...PLease Do keep posting ..Dont go Away like this...
So many things are coming up now..Need ur expert analysis to prevent us from drifting away!welcome back!!
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey kavitha m so happy yaar πŸ˜›
shaf13 thumbnail
but cottencandy ccbm in ending on 29th may u will not watch it u r going 😭😭😭
cottencandy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

but cottencandy ccbm in ending on 29th may u will not watch it u r going 😭😭😭

Hello Shaf! I am Isabella. You can call me Bella. I am going to Ireland this time. I heard its ending but I did know on 29th. We have DVR so my parents can tape it for me. I will be able to communicate with my Nivarth's if time permits but I won't be able to view the video. 😊
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

kavi and shelley

Hey Bani, we were talking about u.. missed u a lot.. me too not active in this forum but nowadays started again..  glad to here that ur fine.  best of luck dear...

u too take care...
Edited by shelly_nair - 12 years ago
shelly_nair thumbnail
@ Cotton Candy, sorry dear don't know ur name. really had great time with u. sorry we couldn't interact much.  keep in touch.  best of luck.
shelly_nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: cottencandy

Hello Shaf! I am Isabella. You can call me Bella. I am going to Ireland this time. I heard its ending but I did know on 29th. We have DVR so my parents can tape it for me. I will be able to communicate with my Nivarth's if time permits but I won't be able to view the video. 😊

oh.. ur name is Isabella.. that's nice name... i'll call u Iza... i like to call u like this.
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cottencandy

hmmm hey bella πŸ˜›

hmmm ireland good good enjoy πŸ˜›

han phr theek hai do communicate with us so that v can discuss πŸ˜›
shaf13 thumbnail
shelly u remember me ?? ya bhool gai mjhe 😭😭😭