Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar y r u arguing here there is no need of arguments ask urself to ur hearts n then u will get the answer that sid putul should b reunited its not about i like sid putul n many people like viren nivi...its about love childhood friends...its about sid putul...story began with them n it must end on them i just want dis i want sid putul to reunite no other ending 😭😭😭

plzzz for once ask to ur hearts u ll get the answer who should b together at the end of ccbm

n the answer is big big sid putul...if they dont reunite then i ll never watch any serial never ever 😭😭

but i m here cuz i have hope that sid putul will b reunited
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shaf13

han anju tumne tou waqt k sath apna rasta badal diya mai janti hn pehle tm sid putul k sath thi par ab nivi viren k sath ho 😭😭😭

Shafaq, mein Nivi-Viren ke saath isliye hun kyonki mein woh sab nahin sah payi jo Nivi ke saath hua.. jab Siddharth uska saath nahin de paya aur usko chor diya.. Bahut dukh hua tha...aur Viren aaya joki jaanta nahin tha ki yeh ladki kon hai aur usko hamesha bachaya..
Jab Viren ka pata chala ki usne yeh sab stalking ki hain, I was again shattered and bashed him... Then when I saw him repenting and also when I realized that Nivi actually became strong and started considering herself to be beautiful inside out because of Viren's saath and praise.. my views changed..
Dekho, ab Nivi-Sid ka milna theek nahin hoga.. Past is past.. and I do feel bad as it was my fairy tale story but time and haalat ke saath khud ko badlna para as life does not stop. It has to move on..
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

yaar y r u arguing here there is no need of arguments ask urself to ur hearts n then u will get the answer that sid putul should b reunited its not about i like sid putul n many people like viren nivi...its about love childhood friends...its about sid putul...story began with them n it must end on them i just want dis i want sid putul to reunite no other ending 😭😭😭

plzzz for once ask to ur hearts u ll get the answer who should b together at the end of ccbm

n the answer is big big sid putul...if they dont reunite then i ll never watch any serial never ever 😭😭

but i m here cuz i have hope that sid putul will b reunited

Shafaq Yaar...I donot want u to be sad...But Howmany times have u not been disappointed..Is it worth so much of Ur pain...U can always  haveSid Putul alive Like how i do...
This story has really gone too far away now...Actually we should just hope for Justice now and Truth to come out...we will see the consequences  of that and feel happy...I do not want CCBM to end with injustice...Dont u think so?? The answer for me too is Only Sid PUTUL but at what cost Shafaq??so we will always keep in touch and post ...Loved ur VMs please make more...
shaf13 thumbnail
i just know one thing that they have to reunite sid putul 😭😭 i waited for dis moment i want dis moment to come 😭😭 so many sid putul fans left the forum long time ago but i know whenever they will hear the news of sid nivi reunion they will really come back to dis forum i know how they feel...as i know everyone cuz v cried alot v discussed alot all sid putul fans are dishearted n i cant see my friends in sorrow cuz dis was the only serial which v loved n may b there will b no other serial like ccbm...

if not for me then for my friends i want sid putul reunion i know yaar wo sb kahan kho gayay

mere paas bs sbki yadein hain mai dil se chahti hn k jin logon ny first day se 28th june se ye ccbm follow kiya tha un k sath justice ho mai un sb k faces py smile dekhna chahti hn mai kisi ka dukh nahi dekh skti 😭😭😭 i m crying since last 6 months

just think about them un k dil py kia guzarti hogi hum tou forum py aa k apna anger aur apne dil ki bharas nikaal leety hain par jo forum py atay hi nahi unka kia unko b khush hone ka pura haq hai

its my request to RSji plzzz dont hurt my friends as i love all of them i cant see them crying plzzz its ur chance to bring back sid putul together so that my all friends come back do justice reunite sid putul thats all i can say now its upto u 😭😭😭😭
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavianand

Shafaq Yaar...I donot want u to be sad...But Howmany times have u not been disappointed..Is it worth so much of Ur pain...U can always  haveSid Putul alive Like how i do...

This story has really gone too far away now...Actually we should just hope for Justice now and Truth to come out...we will see the consequences  of that and feel happy...I do not want CCBM to end with injustice...Dont u think so?? The answer for me too is Only Sid PUTUL but at what cost Shafaq??so we will always keep in touch and post ...Loved ur VMs please make more...

i m sad yaar they just ruined it ðŸ˜Ą

yah i hope for justice n justice should b sid putul reunion i cant think of anything else...it makes me cry 😭😭

so many time i also thought i should also leave the forum but then after some time i come back here just cuz of some hope of sid nivi reunion 😭😭
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im  so weird...sid putul...oh... no ways...hope not forever
anyways...welcome  niviarth fan...best of luck...we must ...make sure ccbm  no 1 show..hahhahah...enjoy guys...
shaf13 thumbnail
sid putul will b together thats for sure 😛
Sai_2010 thumbnail

Kavianand

Thank you so much for your kind reply.

Regarding Viren's character, Viren still needs guidance in life. Siddharth and Nivedita will never unite on Viren's sacrifice. Thats for sure! That only makes Siddharth and Nivedita "ideals". Siddharth could have easily denied marrying Divya and would not have paid respect to his grandpa's wish. Even if he could not patch up with Nivedita, he could have very easily turned down the proposal of marrying Divya. But he did not, as his grandpa's words and family's wish meant a lot to him. This was probably his way of showing gratitude to his grandpa, who never made Siddharth feel the absence of his own father.

Nivedita also could have forgotten and forgiven and patched up with Siddharth, because if she could forgive Jawahar and Chanchal, she could also forgot and forgive any difference with Siddharth. But Nivedita closed all doors of patch up with Siddharth, so that Divya's life with Siddharth is in no way hampered and she did every duty as a wife to Viren.

Both Siddharth and Nivedita are examples of how responsibility is discharged. Siddharth never raised any issue for Viren to defame him and Nivedita never ever any complaint against Divya's behaviour.

Siddharth and Nivedita would not unite under this circumstance and that too by Viren's sacrifice, as Viren;'s character has not been portrayed as someone like that from the beginning!  Viren's character is very vulnerable, he sometimes portrays insecurity, sometimes he is so encouraging, but next moment, he is not predictable. My guess is he might have some clue to the blast, but he is not able to bring that to the forefront.

Siddharth and Nivedita's good intentions are beyond doubt and matchless. Their story is unique in a way!
Sai_2010 thumbnail
I hope Sandhya does not become another Divya for Nivedita and emotionally blackmail Nivedita, and make Nivedita sacrifice Viren.

Nivedita might be passing  through the same phase, when she gave up on Siddharth to bring happiness to Divya. And Chanchal-Jawahar's scheme that time only created misunderstanding and led to Siddharth-Nivedita separation.

Now one difference is there: Nivedita-Viren are socially or legally married plus Sandhya is not a cousin, And unless Viren sides with Sandhya, hopefully Nivedita will not give up on Viren.
shaf13 thumbnail
sandhya is coming to reunite sid nivi OMG i cant express my feelings at this moment 😛 how will i sleep now my sleep has gone far away from me 😆😆😆 ðŸĪĢi m just thinking of sid putul reunion wow 😛...dekha friends maine kaha tha na k hum sbko forum py rehna chahiye tha dekho aj hum sb wapis iss forum py hain tou dekho sid putul b aik hone ja rhy hain 😛 hamara intezar complete hua ab 😛