Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Putul and Niveditha!!

kavianand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kahan Gayi Meri PUTUL??This was the question  aheart broken Siddharth asked Niveditha when she accused him of stalking her and making her life hell...She also told him ''PUTUL is dead and will never come back..U killed her trust ..her love and her hopes"This was avery powerful dialogue and shows that Putul can actullay never die..she lurks deep inside her conciousness...She needs justice...Viren stood under a tree and witnessed this whole thing and smirked...And now he will repent for that..That doesnt mean he will lose  NIveditha But he will encounter PUTUL for the very first time!!!
I have been thinking the whole night and asked myself what exactly do i want as a NivaArth fan?Will i really enjoy If Viren Sacrifices and Nivi goes back to SId...NO ...Not At All...It is not about commiting adultery...It is about Justice...
Divya dying is a very strong purpose for this to happen...What NT dadi said Is 100% true..Nivi has accepted Viren...NIveditha belongs to Viren...Niveditha took those pheres with Viren and she will abide by them..
For Me PUTUL represent that part of Niveditha which belonged only and only to siddharth..it was PUTUL who took vows with him..it was PUTUL who loved him whole heartedly..It was PUTUL who sacrificed her innocent love for her Sister...and her happiness...And she always wanted Siddharth also to be happy...which incidentally did not happen!!!
Niveditha can never belong to Siddharth...Putul can never belong to Viren...Putul lives in niveditha ...Niveditha has buried her Deep inside...No one exactly knows what PUTUL desired except Siddharth...Only Putul can bring out the truth of CC!!
Now with all this twists ..they will ony make sure that Viren witnesses and has aglimpse of PUTUL...It will be atemporary phase...But i think that is the only way CC will be exposed...
I dont know how But Niveditha will get PUTUl out for one last time and justice will be done...
Dwitha will bring out Putul in her...That is what Divya would have wanted...
Siddharth will never break his kid brothers marriage..Never...Nor does he crave for Niveditha...For him his memories of his Putul are enough...He knows PUTUL will always love him and belong to him...No matter what
Viren will definitely try to unite Siddharth and Niveditha...Becoz him becoming a hero from Anti hero has to serve its purpose...
This New girl entry is all just to spice up the epis i think...So my NivaArth fans i lknow all of us are thinking OF Sid PUTUL and IT will HAppen But it will only bring out the best in siddharth niveditha and Viren...
The ultimate sacrifice...AS akhilha and Bani had once suggested will be made by Siddharth only...he will place BAby Dwitha in NIvrens hand and walk away...That is the only fair ending I see!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey kavitha i m back...h r u ??
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

hey kavitha i m back...h r u ??

I am fine ..Yesterday Lots of Discussions happened,,it was good but i had asevere headacheπŸ˜†Now i am fine and i really thought so much in the night...Normally i just sleep like a log But yesterday night i couldnt...And i felt so sad thinking that Nivi chracter and Sids character  is the best thing in this serial..it should not get tainted at any cost!!!
How are U doing today?
shaf13 thumbnail
no no v want sid nivi reunion mo other ending yaar not at all only sid nivi
shaf13 thumbnail
u have written everything beautifully but it will end on sid nivi no other ending 😭😭😭😭 
himabindu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really liked what You have written..I too am a Sid putul fan...I feel very cheated by RS and team for what they have done...
But even i feel Siddharth nor Niveditha will ever behave irresponsible..or immature..its just not them...recently also Siddharth tried to rectify Viren and has always wanted Nivi and Viren to be together...So i dont this major twist..how it will happen??
I know onething that putul always will live and she will love Siddharth on;y and Niveditha will love Viren...Both are one yet different... Putul is the Child in Niveditha which Dwitha is bringing out and Niveditha is the woman in that child which Viren is trying to get out...Siddharth here is already a dead man...wht has he got to look forward to...
Siddharth and Putul have to get justice but that does not mean Nivi will commit adu;ltery as u rightly said...why will Sid and Nivi do such immoral things...The twist will bring about justice from viren by exposing CC
So i am looking forward to the major twist...
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: himabindu05

I really liked what You have written..I too am a Sid putul fan...I feel very cheated by RS and team for what they have done...

But even i feel Siddharth nor Niveditha will ever behave irresponsible..or immature..its just not them...recently also Siddharth tried to rectify Viren and has always wanted Nivi and Viren to be together...So i dont this major twist..how it will happen??
I know onething that putul always will live and she will love Siddharth on;y and Niveditha will love Viren...Both are one yet different... Putul is the Child in Niveditha which Dwitha is bringing out and Niveditha is the woman in that child which Viren is trying to get out...Siddharth here is already a dead man...wht has he got to look forward to...
Siddharth and Putul have to get justice but that does not mean Nivi will commit adu;ltery as u rightly said...why will Sid and Nivi do such immoral things...The twist will bring about justice from viren by exposing CC
So i am looking forward to the major twist...

I feel Siddharth has never been dealt with properly in this serial...such alot of potential the character had and how they ruined it just to make Nivis sacrifice look great...Now again they will try to show that thoough Sid and Nivi were meant to be together they will not be becoz of the circumstances...why play with Nivaarth fans emotions...Anyways i get instigated by some of the posts which say Nivi sid were never in love...

Why cant people see wht the Story is telling rather than build up stories make assumptions...

tomorrow if they show Viren will repent and  sacrifice,,there is nothing wrong...he has to redeeem himself some more...that is why he will do it...He is still childish and petty and gets jealous and insecure and what not...Can u imagine Sid and Nivi ever lke that?? never they are not petty and will never become and they will always remain like this and their love is true and is sublime and is beyond any physical commitment...Just like RADHA KRISHNA... that is what the story is all about,,,Those who understand NIvaarth will also know trheir essence!!
Yesterday i tried telling this only by saying that having kid by physical consummation in a marriage  does not mean that there is real love...so many times people get into marriages ...are commited to their partners and will also do justice But that does not mean their hearts belong to each other wholly...there will be that deepest part which u will always reserve for the one U truly Love and Cherish...Nothing can take that away!!

But alas people cannot think beyond consummation and they went on and on about it and i just felt disheartened at the definition of love by these people!!
Edited by kavianand - 12 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavianand

I am fine ..Yesterday Lots of Discussions happened,,it was good but i had asevere headacheπŸ˜†Now i am fine and i really thought so much in the night...Normally i just sleep like a log But yesterday night i couldnt...And i felt so sad thinking that Nivi chracter and Sids character  is the best thing in this serial..it should not get tainted at any cost!!!

How are U doing today?

me fine too 😊 

but i m sad cuz of sid putul i love them and cannot c them separated 😭 it makes me angry 😑 i cant think of their separation 😑

sid putul ko sochti rahi mai tou bs 2 hours b nahi soye raat ko 😭
Edited by shaf13 - 12 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
stop it yaar kavitha n hima plzzz stop it yaar i really cant think of their separation now only sid putul will b together in the end i love them no other ending 😭😭😭 πŸ˜‘ i want to c them together the show began with them n should b end with them 😭
kavianand thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

me fine too 😊 

but i m sad cuz of sid putul i love them and cannot c them separated 😭 it makes me angry 😑 i cant think of their separation 😑

sid putul ko sochti rahi mai tou bs 2 hours b nahi soye raat ko 😭

Each time we are targetted By the Rs and Team and We are given some kind of scenes where we start to think that Sid putul can be possible and then heartlessly they change the track...Now we have to just leave this story to take its ultimate trip to justice...So we shall hope but not at the cost of Nivi being vandalised or Siddharth being bashed up..I cannot take it!! U know how they bashing up Our Nivi In the starplus Site...Itso horrible...I feel so sad when i see Nivaarth love being vandalised like that...I hate it...They are very close to me heart ..Their love means alot to me  ...and i would love to keep it alive in my heart...Saawarein Piya will never be forgotten...