India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

precap was so beautifull & interesting

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
yesterday the precap looked so interesting & exciting at the same time that i just can't anymore wait for tonight's episodeBig smilethe way gauri promised herself that she would definitely follow the path shown to her by rudra,will take her each and every step accordingly and will one day get her rudra back in her life was a scene to watchDay Dreamingi got completely mesmerized seing the intensity & the fire in the eyes of gauri when she was saying those wordsEmbarrassedafter seing my same old strong dedicated focussed gauri  who used to be always prepared to do anything for her love in the precap i am absolutely confident that nobody can ever stop her from getting her own loving rudra back in her lifeHugi also completely enjoyed & started dancing seing gauri's hair opened in the precapDancingi would say the precap was indeed the most beautifull part of yesterdays episodeWink

Edited by monaghosh - 18 May 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NafisarjakrDarine1980

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I think now they will change the appearence of  Gauri . She looked beautiful  cant wait to see todays episode.

monaghosh--AiSha--Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakr

I think now they will change the appearence of  Gauri . She looked beautiful  cant wait to see todays episode.

I also have the feeling that we'll get to see her in a new avatar, don't know why !

monaghoshjakr--AiSha--

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
I loved the determination in her eyes !!! Remind me the Gauri of the first days !

monaghoshjakr--AiSha--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index