Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&DrashtiFC//You'RTheOnlyOneForMe <3 (Page 59)

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 10625

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
What about JenConrad or LaurenWinget?

Or FLWinget << FarzanaLaurenWinget in full.

Or FJConrad << FarzanaJenniferConrad in full.

I don't know. I'm just having fun.
I'd never suggest Prena as an ID. Only because I don't see you liking it for very long, you'd probably wanna change it in a month. :P

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 10625

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Alright Fuzzie, I'll ttys.
ILY. Sweet dreams.

Jaya? Sweet dreams hon, and I'll ttys. :D

<33
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 16754

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

What about JenConrad or LaurenWinget?

Or FLWinget << FarzanaLaurenWinget in full.

Or FJConrad << FarzanaJenniferConrad in full.

I don't know. I'm just having fun.
I'd never suggest Prena as an ID. Only because I don't see you liking it for very long, you'd probably wanna change it in a month. :P
 
Haha OMG Sabiii ROFL
 
K so I ADORE and love JW & LC with all my heart.. but I would never change my username to their names though I still like the sound of FaruuWinget. But no.. it has to be MY name Embarrassed
 
bye LOL
 
 
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 16754

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachid

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Originally posted by prachid

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Originally posted by prachid

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Oh shit I forgot. I will read NOWWW =)
 
@Jaya so how old are you?
 
 
16..u?
 
Im 19 :) Youuu are young! So where do you live?
 
 
ny, usa
 
I WENT THERE LAST SUMMERRR Shocked Big smile
 
I wanna go back :(
 
 
wer do u live?
 
Im sorry hon, I didnt see this. I live in Canada Smile
 
I have to get going now. Sorry.. hope to talk to you SOON meaning tomorrow LOL
Please visit here daily. Would love to get to know you better.
 
 
-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Joined: 30 April 2011
Posts: 8006

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

Alright Fuzzie, I'll ttys.
ILY. Sweet dreams.

Jaya? Sweet dreams hon, and I'll ttys. :D

<33
gudnite dear..k<3
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 10625

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I definitely like FaruuWinget as well.
But I still reckon keeping -Farzana- is your trademark. ;)

& I don't like calling you Faru - I prefer Fuzzie. *giggles*

Acha, byeee. Sweet dreams. I'm going as well - got stuff to do. *sigh*

<33
-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Joined: 30 April 2011
Posts: 8006

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Originally posted by prachid

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Originally posted by prachid

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Originally posted by prachid

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Oh shit I forgot. I will read NOWWW =)
 
@Jaya so how old are you?
 
 
16..u?
 
Im 19 :) Youuu are young! So where do you live?
 
 
ny, usa
 
I WENT THERE LAST SUMMERRR Shocked Big smile
 
I wanna go back :(
 
 
wer do u live?
 
Im sorry hon, I didnt see this. I live in Canada Smile
 
I have to get going now. Sorry.. hope to talk to you SOON meaning tomorrow LOL
Please visit here daily. Would love to get to know you better.
 
 
hm kull..ighht gudnite dear..ill try my best to pass by everyday..<3
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 10625

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
So as a request, I'm making someone (wait for it) Kash avis.
& one of the avis is of the original AR Lonavla dance.

I prefer Kajen's dance. :D
I reckon Armaan looked better. ;)

That being said, deep pink is SA's colour.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shweta Tiwari/Abhinav Shukla(Jkbh)Fc*shan new look

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: zaara019   Replies: 55   Views: 22005

zaara019 55 22005 01 May 2009 at 2:11am by zaara019
@@new face abhinav shukla aka shantanu fc'''@@

Author: zaara019   Replies: 5   Views: 4377

zaara019 5 4377 25 April 2009 at 8:09am by zaara019

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index