Abhinav&DrashtiFC//You'RTheOnlyOneForMe <3 - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
@Sabi okay babe.. come back soon.

@Jaya aweh thats soo sweet. Its always nice to see more AbhiShti fans. Most of them left this FC after Maaneet came in the show :( But there are still 7 loyal AbhiShtians here meaning us =) With you, there is 8 now.

Originally posted by -Farzana-

@Sabi okay babe.. come back soon.

@Jaya aweh thats soo sweet. Its always nice to see more AbhiShti fans. Most of them left this FC after Maaneet came in the show :( But there are still 7 loyal AbhiShtians here meaning us =) With you, there is 8 now.

hahahaa..wel im glad to b a part of this fan club !!
Backkk. :D

Farzanaaa. Have you read it yet (I'm so impatient, LOLL).
Oh shit I forgot. I will read NOWWW =)

@Jaya so how old are you?

I WANNA CHANGE MY USERNAME.

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Oh shit I forgot. I will read NOWWW =)

@Jaya so how old are you?

16..u?
ROFL Fuzz, you should be able to by now, right??
What do you wanna change it to?

& wow Jaya, you're young as well. Gosh I feel old - I'm 21. LOLL.
Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

The Rules:
1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
2. Turn on your music player and put it on random/shuffle.
3. Write a drabble/ficlet related to each song that plays. You only have the time frame of the song to finish the drabble; you start when the song starts, and stop when it's over. No lingering afterwards!
4. Do five of these, then post them.

Couple of choice: Farzana & Prem

-||-

Song One: Ahista Ahista

"Sanju, I swear to God if you're not here in five minutes," fumed Farzana. What was so hard about making her best friend understand that they needed to be on that train, like right now?

Unfortunately, what she didn't realise was that Sanjana had already boarded the train.

It wasn't until she watched the train pass by in front of her did Farzana realise the predicament she was in. No best friend, no possible way of making it to their next destination...

But there is a way Farzana, you know who I'm talking about.

But Farzana couldn't bring herself to swallow her pride. That was beyond ridiculous. Asking him? No, no, NO!!

But before she realised what she was doing, she had dialed his number, and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Prem... it's me. I'm standing at the station."

"Stay there, I'll be there before you know it."

And before she could call Sanjana and yell at her, there he was.
& somehow Farzana knew things would be alright.

-||-

Song Two: Ishq Barse

Teased hair? Check.
MAC Lipgloss? Check.
4-inch heels? Check.
Silk romper? Check.

She had no idea why she was entertaining this. But it seemed a good time as any. She needed to get out, do something. It wasn't like her to be mourning for so damn long.

Summer 2011 was meant to be her time to let loose, run around free & wild (okay, maybe not run, but still)... and here she was, standing in front of the mirror... mentally making another checklist.

Farzana, it's summer. Go out, have fun. & show him what he's just missed out on.

Farzana knew her mind was right, but it was still slightly hard... wasn't it?

Two hours later... and Farzana forgot why she had been stressing. All it had taken was seeing her ex, and his not-so-good-looking-new-girlfriend to show Farzana that she was better than all that.

-||-

Song Three: Fantasy

"It's you and me playing the lead role in our fantasy..." She arched a perfectly tweezed eyebrow.

Prem looked her and chuckled. Yes, he liked that song. & yes, he wanted her fantasy to come alive. Even if it meant going back on everything he had promised himself.

Isn't that what love was all about?

Farzana looked at Prem, grinning. All it had taken for this to come true was for Farzana to sneakily place her diary within sight. & Prem had made her wildest fantasy come true.

They were on a yacht, sailing towards a secluded island Farzana had come once to in childhood... and a proposal was on its way. Wasn't love grand?

"Just close your eyes and dream..."

-||-

Song Four: Mehbooba

Shake that ass girl, you know it's how I like it.

You know, if you want me, you'll have to work for it.

I don't work for anything darling, they all come to me.

Well, there's a first for everything, as I'm sure you've noticed.

Oh I've noticed, what's not there to notice?

Besides me?

You know these tricks of yours aren't going to work.

Then why do I have you leaning forward, enjoying the show?

It could be because I'm about to take a sip of my drink.

You know, that might not be the only orgasm you get tonight?

"Oh for the love of God!! Get a room!!"

-||-

Song Five: Mehki Mehki

She slinked down towards him, wanting to entice him as long as the evening was there.

She watched his every move, his every expression, his every glance. She knew she had him, almost.

Almost wasn't good enough, however. She needed him like a dehydrated person craved an oasis of water.

She made her way towards him, but abruptly stopped, and moved away. She wasn't going to go to him... it would mean he won. Her self-control mustn't waver.

He watched her trying to gain control of a situation that was slipping out of her hands, ironically, it was her own undoing. He decided to play nice for once... until he saw the new person that her attention.

LOL interesting. I loved reading these but why didnt you write a complete OS? The songs thing confused me a bit but I loved the part where he came to pick my up from the train station. 😳

Thank you Sabi <33 I L U.

Originally posted by prachid

16..u?

Im 19 :) Youuu are young! So where do you live?

Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

ROFL Fuzz, you should be able to by now, right??
What do you wanna change it to?

& wow Jaya, you're young as well. Gosh I feel old - I'm 21. LOLL.

I know Im able to but IDK WHAT to change it to. 😕

I need suggestions..