Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&DrashtiFC//You'RTheOnlyOneForMe <3 (Page 13)

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I know I know... But honestly I dont think I can handle kids. Maybe 1? Thats it.

Khasgary? That word sounds really familar.. But I dont know what it means ROFL. and omg thats sooo true what your cousin said! Even my family says that... but they dont like to see woman taking control. They want the men to be in control.. but truth is, WOMEN are in charge of everything in the house. My mom is lol

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Its my mom first more than anyone else in our family.

Then in certain things.. Im more in control than both my parents! Like cleaning the house.. taking the kids to places.. So my mom, dad and me are the 3 people that really make decisions about what should be done in the house etc... they call me the second mom of the house ROFL I love it!!!

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Why are you so slow today ?

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

I know I know... But honestly I dont think I can handle kids. Maybe 1? Thats it.

Khasgary? That word sounds really familar.. But I dont know what it means ROFL. and omg thats sooo true what your cousin said! Even my family says that... but they dont like to see woman taking control. They want the men to be in control.. but truth is, WOMEN are in charge of everything in the house. My mom is lol

khasgary means when the guys family comes to the girls family for hand in marriageLOL.. but when women r in charge.. its horrible, i have seen people around in my far relatives. and the sad part is that the men r soo nice.. Ouch its better if both r equal.. when women r in charge they get very moody and i dont like that..its not fair to treat ur hasband like that...

anyways this week is victoria day.. r u planning to go see fireworks.. i am Big smile. my family decided to go somewhere.. they will plan at last moment. they do this everyimeeeLOL
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Its my mom first more than anyone else in our family.

Then in certain things.. Im more in control than both my parents! Like cleaning the house.. taking the kids to places.. So my mom, dad and me are the 3 people that really make decisions about what should be done in the house etc... they call me the second mom of the house ROFL I love it!!!

u sound like a boddy personShockedLOL..na i amnot bossy. i am more like a silent treater. i stay quite and they know something is wrong with .. lol all of them hate that.. cause i wont say a word until u do the right thing Evil Smile..sinff sinnfffLOL.
i am slow cause i am watching tv.
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Iam realllyyy bossyyy in the house. My parents make fun of me for being so bossy. They're like your husband is gonna die with you. I dont care.. Im bossy in a good way. Like when things need to be done - I will MAKE SURE they get done. Im bossy in that way. And so is my mom.. We are not rude by any means.

OMG my family is exactly the same with planning things last minute. Then, my manager gets annoyed cuz she has to change the scheduale. LOL

Oh you guys say Khasgary? We say something else.

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

the calling sick .. they do this all the time. then everyone has to call sick for that day lol. the ones that work.. specially people who work in the mall..

wat do u guys say..
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

I asked my dad just now what Khasgary means nd he was like you mean KHASTGIRI. Gee Maryam, you spelled it wrong. ROFL Thats what we say too. But we also say, Talaabgari.. I dont know I think :S

Go to top