Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&DrashtiFC//You'RTheOnlyOneForMe <3 (Page 12)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Jensen is the guy from Numbers right? and who is Mayam?

For a sec, I thought you wrote your own name and was dreaming about it. ROFL

jENSEN IS THE GUY IN MY dp..LOL. HE IS MINE. mAYAM IS MEEECry..JESNSEN AND MEE.. TOGEHTERRREmbarrassedROFL..OMG i just sounded soo girlyyy..ehhhLOL
wats wrong with dreaminga ahbt ur self.. then who should dream ???????????Big smileLOL

btw jensen .. he is in supernaturall. my fav show

Edited by Merry_Shwit - 19 May 2011 at 9:26pm

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

Dreaming about your self Maryam??? Yes. No comment.

Id rather dream about my grandma. Gosh, I miss her sooo much <3 Shes back home :(

OR

Harshad, Ian and KaJen.. Jenny (idc if she is a girl!) *sigh*

I like how I go from my grandma to my telly favs ROFL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
i dont dream.. thats wat is funny. my mom thinks i am weird or somethin... i dont care that much for tv stuff soo they can be in my dream.. lol ..
aww u r gradma is back home. mine from my dad side is there.. and from my side she is here..
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
IDC THAT much either but everytime Im on IF, my telly favs are all I think about. Haha.

My dads side is here.. but my moms side is there. I love my moms side more!!! My dads side is so bossy sometimes.. Not to me but in general. I still love them.. but my moms side is the BESSST!

We talked to them through Skype last month and my grandma was like omg you grew up so much and shes like you're ready to get married now and I was like NOOO :| lmao

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

IDC THAT much either but everytime Im on IF, my telly favs are all I think about. Haha.

My dads side is here.. but my moms side is there. I love my moms side more!!! My dads side is so bossy sometimes.. Not to me but in general. I still love them.. but my moms side is the BESSST!

We talked to them through Skype last month and my grandma was like omg you grew up so much and shes like you're ready to get married now and I was like NOOO :| lmao

lol.. hahaa.. pushing u to get marreddShockedLOL..dont u have an older sis.. soo she can pick on her.. like mine. everyone is picking on her to get marryyy.. so i am safe for a whileBig smileLOL.. cause she finish unvi ..thats y everyone is pushing her
Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
LOL no Im the oldest daughter!

My bro is the oldest then its me. I have one young sister. Shes only 15 though... She has a long time before people start bugging her. It usually starts right when you turn 18. I dont know why.. but thats the age people start saying oh you're ready to get married. ROFL

I dont mind marriage all that much but its KIDS -_____________- omg I do NOT want kidsss!!!

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
You're lucky no ones bugging you lol

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

LOL no Im the oldest daughter!

My bro is the oldest then its me. I have one young sister. Shes only 15 though... She has a long time before people start bugging her. It usually starts right when you turn 18. I dont know why.. but thats the age people start saying oh you're ready to get married. ROFL

I dont mind marriage all that much but its KIDS -_____________- omg I do NOT want kidsss!!!

lol.. u know marriage doesnt work without kids..specailly in our culture..LOL. u r the oldest.. lol that sucks i am the youngest soo everyone treats me like a babyLOL..
i will come for khasgary.. lol that how u speell it .. for my cousin. he is richhh. lol he make almost 80 thousand a year. but he has commitment issues..
he says women these days r very inpower these days.. and take a man life under her control.
but its true.. lol majority i have seen the men r sacred of their wives,, LOL

Go to top