Celebrity Fan Clubs

Abhinav&DrashtiFC//You'RTheOnlyOneForMe <3 - Page 59

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay everyone. This FC is moving a lot quicker than before. & I'm super happy about this.
I'd like to remind everyone of something.
The 25th FC awards.

Please, please, please start thinking of who you're going to vote for. Remember you get to vote for each category twice - so please, please, please get your votes in before the end of the 24th FC.

I will send reminders to everyone each FC. Because I'm really looking forward to this. LMAO. ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabihaa. thumbnail
Okay, replies (if I have to) will be late. I'm working on a new VM, and then I shall have a shower. If someone's here after I come back. Awesome. If not, well I shall be online after 9pm AEST.

<33
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL we have lotsaa time before we start thinking about who we're going to vote for.

I think Ill be done voting in like 2 mins cuz I know you all soo well so it'll be easier :)

sabihaa. thumbnail
I'm putting it out there Fuzz. ;)
Do you have ideas for the 25th FC celebrations?
Farzu- thumbnail
OMG *screams* you're using one of my sigs :O <33 ily babe :)

Erm no I have none atm. Maybe something will come to my beautiful mind later. ROFL

sabihaa. thumbnail
*giggles* Why are you so shocked woman?

I am in love with that particular sig. Well, I'm in love with all your work. But truly in love with this one. ;)

Okay, my VM is half complete. I have cut and cropped all the clips I need. Here comes the fun part. Merging them together. :D

I am definitely excited. & you should be as well. ;)
Farzu- thumbnail
Cuz I dont think my work is worthy enough for people to use it. <

I should be excited??? Hmm. WHY? :|

sabihaa. thumbnail
One guess is all you get. LOLL.

Fuzzie, why do you make sigs and show people then? Your work is amazing, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Sure there are some people who look like complete professionals with their work... they've been doing it forever, and well, sometimes I find their work tends to be repetitive.

You experiment, and f***, it comes out awesome. Why do you think I love when y'all update? I love, love, love your work.
Farzu- thumbnail

Cuz I LOVE making sigs at times and I wanna show it to people ! But then.. Im like.. this is shit compared to everyone else's work. I think thats one of the main reasons why I stopped updating for sooo long :(

Anyway.. I dont think about it too much. It doesnt bother me. Like you said, the people who are amazing have been doing it for soo long so obviously they're gonna be good. Im just a newbie -___- hahaha! Im learning slowly..

Thank you for the encouragement. You know you're the best right??!! :D

The only thing that really makes me happy about anything is KaJen. Thats my guess.

sabihaa. thumbnail
^I can see that Fuzz. They're always in your dabba. ;)

I'm always gonna encourage you because you need to be encouraged. You are good at what you do, and I know you'll be a complete professional eventually. :D

& by the way, you still didn't guess about the VM. Loser. ;)