Abhinav&DrashtiFC//You'RTheOnlyOneForMe <3 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
ROFL you three.
Talking about Jen dating. <As long as he treats her right, that's all that matters. :D

^Funnily enough, I'm never fussed over who women date.. I have issues with who the guys choose. It's like, really, her? You could do so much better.

Acha, I've ranted. LMAO.
Gosh, so much to do.. I really wanna learn merging before I attempt the HarshJen VM.. and I have requests for YT backgrounds & templates. I am one busy chika. *sigh* But it's good, keeps me going. :D

Originally posted by -Farzana-

To me, it seems like Jen does not care about dating or men at all.. She is so focused on her career and family. But I wanna see her date LOL

Meee tooo i wanna see her date! Like SOOO many linkups and shizz. not like marry many LOL but datte :D

Theres exaclty nth bout her love life which is kinda upsetting.
Originally posted by yattri

Interrressstttiiinnng. hahah Maryam how could you say no to spicy gossip. LOL nevverrmiind.

lol gossip can make u happy and sad.. soo i dont want it at all... it use to give me a headaches..

Sabi is online and she is not even coming here to talk to us. 😡

LMAO. Oh I'm sorry cupcake. I shall talk now. :P
*giggles*

@Yattri I know Maryam is so wierd. You & I DIEEE for juicy gossipss 🤣 And this one here doesnt want it . Maryam just forward all those PMs to Yattri and I.. 🤣 Dont even read it just quickly fast forward to uss!!! LOL

@Maryam Chaitanya is married dude. I dont really like them together all that much.. They're okay. I dont really care who Jen ends up with as long as shes happy, Im happy. :) and you're right she does seem like a person whose hearts gets broken easily :(

Originally posted by yattri

Meee tooo i wanna see her date! Like SOOO many linkups and shizz. not like marry many LOL but datte :D

Theres exaclty nth bout her love life which is kinda upsetting.
yeah she should start dating alteast.. she is gona turn 26 .am i right..
drashti is getting engage
Since were on love lives, i beleive in starsigns.

Shes a Gemini. no a sign i particularly like but they are fleeting like butterflies. ( the sign in general)
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

yeah she should start dating alteast.. she is gona turn 26 .am i right..
drashti is getting engage

SAYY WHHHAAATTT?

With WHO?

@Maryam Chaitanya is married dude. I dont really like them together all that much.. They're okay. I dont really care who Jen ends up with as long as shes happy, Im happy. :) and you're right she does seem like a person whose hearts gets broken easily :(

know i mean when the show was going .. he was single. i know he ismarried now. i dont know he seems like a nice caring guy..

hey sabi

okay everyone i am leaving..goodnighttt
Oh LMAO. I don't need to consult gossip mags anymore. I have my trio of merry gossipers here. ;)

Acha, I shall be back later.. gotta finish housecleaning. It's Friday.. gotta do it. :D

<33