Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
faru text... i amnot good in text. it will make my work much easier..lol

yattri that was someones BD..

@noo faru i shouldnt be talking abt those stuff dont have that much info.. to spill the beans.. lol. i told them to stop sending me pms regarding anything to do with SR or jeran.. lol dont want to get involve.. anymore.
they r very close to each lately thats all i know.. porbably its nothin..
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Say what Yattri? :S Im confused

LOL nvm you said said you wanted the sig textless. i was referring she would use the same text to the jen sig as of rahuls
yattri thumbnail
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

faru text... i amnot good in text. it will make my work much easier..lol

yattri that was someones BD..

@noo faru i shouldnt be talking abt those stuff dont have that much info.. to spill the beans.. lol. i told them to stop sending me pms regarding anything to do with SR or jeran.. lol dont want to get involve.. anymore.
they r very close to each lately thats all i know.. porbably its nothin..

this is SOOO interesting! LOL can i have PMs as a jen fan? iddd beee soo happy to know jen is hooked! πŸ˜ƒ
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG REEAALLYYY??? Aweeeh! 😍 If JeRan are actually together or anything like that, Id be over the moon! Cuz I adoreee them alot! So Im definately shipping them :) If you do know anything - Let me know please!

Farzu- thumbnail
I meant IF you find out anything, Let me know lol. I know you dont know anything right now.

-MERRY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yattri

this is SOOO interesting! LOL can i have PMs as a jen fan? iddd beee soo happy to know jen is hooked! πŸ˜ƒ

i said i dont know anything... they r just close friends..πŸ˜†even if they were,, dont know much since i told them to take me out of their pm list😊..
but i doubt itπŸ€”.. who knowz.
Farzu- thumbnail
To me, it seems like Jen does not care about dating or men at all.. She is so focused on her career and family. But I wanna see her date LOL

yattri thumbnail
Interrressstttiiinnng. hahah Maryam how could you say no to spicy gossip. LOL nevverrmiind.

-MERRY- thumbnail
okay u tooo.. its enough ..they can date whoever they wantπŸ˜†..but i always wanted jenny with chatuuu. her first show... sorry i dont like her with ksg only cause he is alittle loss.. i mean jenny looks like a person whose heart gets broken very quick..
 kw is fine.. he just need to act a little mature.. but both of them r somehow alike when it comes to personality..πŸ€”

okay ..lets stop talking abt that.
faru soo wat text.. yattri suggest some for her siggy or i will come up with some horrible thing..lool
Farzu- thumbnail

Sabi is online and she is not even coming here to talk to us. 😑