Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

IDC THAT much either but everytime Im on IF, my telly favs are all I think about. Haha.

My dads side is here.. but my moms side is there. I love my moms side more!!! My dads side is so bossy sometimes.. Not to me but in general. I still love them.. but my moms side is the BESSST!

We talked to them through Skype last month and my grandma was like omg you grew up so much and shes like you're ready to get married now and I was like NOOO :| lmao

lol.. hahaa.. pushing u to get marredd😲😆..dont u have an older sis.. soo she can pick on her.. like mine. everyone is picking on her to get marryyy.. so i am safe for a while😃😆.. cause she finish unvi ..thats y everyone is pushing her
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL no Im the oldest daughter!

My bro is the oldest then its me. I have one young sister. Shes only 15 though... She has a long time before people start bugging her. It usually starts right when you turn 18. I dont know why.. but thats the age people start saying oh you're ready to get married. 🤣

I dont mind marriage all that much but its KIDS -_____________- omg I do NOT want kidsss!!!

Farzu- thumbnail
You're lucky no ones bugging you lol

-MERRY- thumbnail

LOL no Im the oldest daughter!

My bro is the oldest then its me. I have one young sister. Shes only 15 though... She has a long time before people start bugging her. It usually starts right when you turn 18. I dont know why.. but thats the age people start saying oh you're ready to get married. 🤣

I dont mind marriage all that much but its KIDS -_____________- omg I do NOT want kidsss!!!

lol.. u know marriage doesnt work without kids..specailly in our culture..😆. u r the oldest.. lol that sucks i am the youngest soo everyone treats me like a baby😆..
i will come for khasgary.. lol that how u speell it .. for my cousin. he is richhh. lol he make almost 80 thousand a year. but he has commitment issues..
he says women these days r very inpower these days.. and take a man life under her control.
but its true.. lol majority i have seen the men r sacred of their wives,, 😆
Farzu- thumbnail
I know I know... But honestly I dont think I can handle kids. Maybe 1? Thats it.

Khasgary? That word sounds really familar.. But I dont know what it means ROFL. and omg thats sooo true what your cousin said! Even my family says that... but they dont like to see woman taking control. They want the men to be in control.. but truth is, WOMEN are in charge of everything in the house. My mom is lol

Farzu- thumbnail

Its my mom first more than anyone else in our family.

Then in certain things.. Im more in control than both my parents! Like cleaning the house.. taking the kids to places.. So my mom, dad and me are the 3 people that really make decisions about what should be done in the house etc... they call me the second mom of the house 🤣 I love it!!!

Farzu- thumbnail
Why are you so slow today ?

-MERRY- thumbnail

I know I know... But honestly I dont think I can handle kids. Maybe 1? Thats it.

Khasgary? That word sounds really familar.. But I dont know what it means ROFL. and omg thats sooo true what your cousin said! Even my family says that... but they dont like to see woman taking control. They want the men to be in control.. but truth is, WOMEN are in charge of everything in the house. My mom is lol

khasgary means when the guys family comes to the girls family for hand in marriage😆.. but when women r in charge.. its horrible, i have seen people around in my far relatives. and the sad part is that the men r soo nice..  its better if both r equal.. when women r in charge they get very moody and i dont like that..its not fair to treat ur hasband like that...

anyways this week is victoria day.. r u planning to go see fireworks.. i am 😃. my family decided to go somewhere.. they will plan at last moment. they do this everyimeee😆
-MERRY- thumbnail

Its my mom first more than anyone else in our family.

Then in certain things.. Im more in control than both my parents! Like cleaning the house.. taking the kids to places.. So my mom, dad and me are the 3 people that really make decisions about what should be done in the house etc... they call me the second mom of the house 🤣 I love it!!!

u sound like a boddy person😲😆..na i amnot bossy. i am more like a silent treater. i stay quite and they know something is wrong with .. lol all of them hate that.. cause i wont say a word until u do the right thing 😈..sinff sinnfff😆.
i am slow cause i am watching tv.
Farzu- thumbnail
Iam realllyyy bossyyy in the house. My parents make fun of me for being so bossy. They're like your husband is gonna die with you. I dont care.. Im bossy in a good way. Like when things need to be done - I will MAKE SURE they get done. Im bossy in that way. And so is my mom.. We are not rude by any means.

OMG my family is exactly the same with planning things last minute. Then, my manager gets annoyed cuz she has to change the scheduale. LOL

Oh you guys say Khasgary? We say something else.