Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Mom aap continue kijiye,i will be online till 3:30pm actually mujhe gf ke saath kahi jaana hain.. 😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
a beautiful...romantic...painful post...

piya might forget abhay from the mindset...but her heart and soul will never forget abhay at all...

and abhay wakes up again for love...he got a new birth after 1 year just for his love...i guess he knows that more danger are in store for piya...and also he can't live without piya...

lets revive AbhiYa love once again...a new love story...i can't wait to watchi AbhiYa falling in love all over again...now no danger...no barrier...no maithilli...no siddharth...no werwolves can seperate our AbhiYa...i am ready for the new love story...i hope this time its even more passionate than ever...even more romantic as ever...

it gives the message to the lovers...that when soul and soul meets...there is no bound of seperation...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ahhh this is sO Heart touChin' ... Loved it ..
As all the time Abhay siad , " Piya One day i'll leave you "
so now here the time comes, Piya now Abhay is not anymore there with you to resCue you,
He's desCended in his Ownself , he'd fight with his Own emotions ..
Though , now you've to endure this pain , might be this pain would be joyful to you , as you now learned that you're Nothin' without Abhay , Neither Abhay is partial without you ..
Now it'd be a New Night , New mornin' , a New love tale without your love , a peaCefull life which Abhay alvays wanted to give you ..
Its a Hidden seCret Of a  fruitless past abondoned, still Not Loose hOpes , i'll be baCk to you One fateful Day , Its the internal voice and a pain Of an aChin' Lover who suffers every hour without you .. My love i'll be baCk to you and that will be fo'ever and ever .. Its very miserable to see that Love Birds have fall apart .. but destiny has tied 'em into One star .. Abhay Piya will be together without any Nightmare and bad memories ..

mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was truly romantic der i jxt hope this doesnt happen
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Beautifully written :)
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow it was just awesome. Loved it
mariakhan200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Hey everyone...I'm Megz, that silly girl who keeps making funny posts..but today, after seeing the promo, I just HAD to write my own romantic version of the one year leap..I doubt whether this is what will happen in the show..but just read it...I promise not to make you bang your head in frustration the way I always do with each post of mine...😆 😉 😉

'Abhay,' whispered Haseena.

He was standing there, trying to come to terms with what he had decided for himself and his love. 

'Abhay..now is the time. I'm afraid if you delay any longer...'

He nodded his head. Haseena stared at him pityingly. She and Chand had always warned him not to get entangled in the web of human emotions, but Abhay had never really accepted the fact that he was a vampire now, a creature of the night. For centuries he had struggled to keep the flame of humanity inside him burning. It was slowly dimming now, getting replaced by that sadness that comes when you know what you're doing is terribly wrong and yet you feel satisfied by it.

She walked away, allowing him his privacy, his last few moments with that human girl before they both parted for god knows what period of time.

Piya appeared out of the mist that covered the forest, a confused, dazed look on her face. And then slowly as she saw Abhay a brilliant smile lit up her features and she threw herself into his arms.

'Abhay!' she cried. 'I thought...' No Piya, forget your thoughts, he said, your thoughts are irrelevant..tell me what your heart says. Your heart knew that I would save you.

Piya buried her head in chest, and cried, because all the while, it was not her life she had feared, but his.

He looked at her benevolently, as if seeing her for both the first and the last time. Kissing her forehead, he took a deep breath and whispered, 'Forgive me.'

Piya felt the whole world around her spinning. Suddenly, a whirlwind of memories raced through her mind, and an excruciating pain began to make her forehead pound. Pressing her temples, she said in a shocked voice, 'Abhay, what is happening? ABHAY!' 

And then she blanked out, and he caught her in his arms as she was about to fall.

'I won't save you anymore,' he whispered sadly, 'Not anymore.'

He made her lie on the ground, and her face relaxed into a feature of peace and contentment. This was the way he wanted her to live her life. To be happy always. He knew he had no right to make that decision for her, but when two souls are one they tend to decide each other's destiny.

What he didn't know was that when those two souls separate, destiny takes a whole new turn.

Hearing the sounds of the battle in the distance, the warrior in him sprang to life, and he felt more bloodthirsty forever, now that his sadness was getting replaced by an unexplainable rage against the evil awaiting him.

'Siddharth, I'm coming,' he said, as his fangs slyly protruded out.

----------------------

A year later.

Piya shielded her eyes from the sun. God, so this was the jungle? She didn't remember anything. 

Piya knew that she had come to Dehradun to make a new life for herself, after getting a scholarship to Mount College. But after that, everything was a haze. She had woken up in hospital to see her 'family'-her father Arnab Dobriyal and her half-sisters Panchi and Misha along with her stepmother Madhu. She had been bewildered at first. She remembered making friends with the both of them, even meeting Arnab and Madhu, but had no clue of the events due to which she had begun living with them. 

For one year she had been experiencing blankouts and headaches, and nightmares, frightening dreams where she saw shadows muttering cryptic messages to her. But according to her family, this was just the outcome of the accident. A truck had almost run her over, but a Good Samaritan had saved her just in time. Though she was happy to have made friends with Kabir, why was it that when she saw him, she got the feeling that her rescuer was someone else?

But then she brushed those feelings away. That was just her paranoid mind, making up theories for all the memories she had lost. 

'Piya!' Misha called. She turned around, and Misha smiled at her baby sister. 'Hey, c'mon...let's get out of here ..this is a college field trip..and we've been left far behind!'

Piya gave a hesitant smile. Something was here, but she didn't know what. 

And deep down inside, Abhay Raichand, asleep for what seemed like centuries, but only a year, stirred. 

Because they say, that even when you sleep, your heart keeps beating...

-----------------

Please comment!! and press 'like button' if you have the tym. 😊

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I had tears in my eyes after reading it.
Beautiful post!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Meghz...I just read oen paragraph & was feeling heavenly yaar ..totally held up today as lot of guest sat home..so forgive me..I will read complete later or maybe tomorrow & give you my real thoughts..God Bless & love you..!!