Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

circumstances forced gauri 2 blame pihu

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i personally think that circumstances & situations forced gauri to doubt the intentions of pihu and forced her to put the entire blame on hersince gauri saw pihu smiling all the way while she was putting her bridal dupatta on her head just liked before and also saw the way she picked rudra's pic & kept it close to her heart she had no other choice left inspite of doubting pihu's intentions😭the way she also saw rudra's medicine fallen under pihu's room in a way completely clarified her doubt on pihu😲i think gauri also doubted pihu because of her past experience and because she is completely unaware of maasi's cheap intentions,planning & plotiing😡gauri is also unaware that pihu is continuously getting instigated by her maasi😭gauri trusted pihu so much that after seing a sudden change in her behaviour shown to her by certain circumstances she had no other choice left

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaghosh

i personally think that circumstances & situations forced gauri to doubt the intentions of pihu and forced her to put the entire blame on hersince gauri saw pihu smiling all the way while she was putting her bridal dupatta on her head just liked before and also saw the way she picked rudra's pic & kept it close to her heart she had no other choice left inspite of doubting pihu's intentions😭the way she also saw rudra's medicine fallen under pihu's room in a way completely clarified her doubt on pihu😲i think gauri also doubted pihu because of her past experience and because she is completely unaware of maasi's cheap intentions,planning & plotiing😡gauri is also unaware that pihu is continuously getting instigated by her maasi😭gauri trusted pihu so much that after seing a sudden change in her behaviour shown to her by certain circumstances she had no other choice left

i dont think pihu picked up rudra photo. bcz they did not showed. may be it was abhays photo. somethis in pihus life matter they are hiding. some secret is in pihus life. gowri took that wrong. so may be this time gowri is wrong.this is my thinking.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
P didn't exchange R's medicines, but is perfectly aware that her massi did it and knows her real intentions. And P didn't prevent any member of the family, which is really irresponsable onher behalf, cause exchanging the medicines can badly affects R's health.
I don't blame Gauri for accusing P because of what happened in the past, I think it's quite natural to doubt her.
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡
Originally posted by: Darine1980

P didn't exchange R's medicines, but is perfectly aware that her massi did it and knows her real intentions. And P didn't prevent any member of the family, which is really irresponsable onher behalf, cause exchanging the medicines can badly affects R's health.

I don't blame Gauri for accusing P because of what happened in the past, I think it's quite natural to doubt her.

dont tell this.bcz additi dont want to stay in that house. gowri only forced her.m then why she blame her. she know before what happened then why? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜¡
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pihu picked up Rudras photo only they clearly showed .Though pihu cant be blamed entirely she should stop the change of medicine as it will affect Rudra's health also she is aprospective doctor and Rudra is her childhood friend. she cannot be that insensitive 
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adipihu

dont tell this.bcz additi dont want to stay in that house. gowri only forced her.m then why she blame her. she know before what happened then why? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜¡

😆😆😆who asked additi to stay in that house..dear dont mess d character with actors...
ok i totally loved yester'y epi..the whole conversation btw R-G-P is good...

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adipihu

😡 dont tell this.bcz additi dont want to stay in that house. gowri only forced her.m then why she blame her. she know before what happened then why? ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜¡

🤣🤣🤣... Who has talked about Aditti?
pihu01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

🤣🤣🤣... Who has talked about Aditti?

ya dont confuse actors with acting person, dont say binny is pregnant, its dangerous. binny is not pregnant rudr is pregnant. dont confuse🤢 additi is not widow. and ratnesh is not hating binny like this.just  watch on tv and forget it. outside additi will not live in house set.🤣 and binny and additi will go home and wont think about scene or dialogue. thats professional.Edited by pihu01 - 12 years ago
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pihu01

ya dont confuse actors with acting person, dont say binny is pregnant, its dangerous. binny is not pregnant rudr is pregnant. dont confuse🤢 additi is not widow. and ratnesh is not hating binny like this.just  watch on tv and forget it. outside additi will not live in house set.🤣 and binny and additi will go home and wont think about scene or dialogue. thats professional.

how on earth is it possible🤣(I know it's just a typo, but couldn't stop myself. sorry)