--Neelanjana--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
**gr8 job,yaar!!Hug
 so sweet !!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EdgeOfCredence

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithEdgeOfCredence

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Chandana,

Me and You

After a trail so long. There is nothing like a sabr ka pal moment.  Excellently capturing our hearts and distinguishing this love story from a hackneyed milieu.Star

If I could catch the star, That made our dream come true. Again wonderful manner in which you tweak subtly whilst showcasing a striking significance so this does not remain a run of the mill romance.  StarStarStarHere it is not the wish upon a star, nor falling star BUT that bright star that discreetly yet directly drove destiny to decree their dream come true.  StarStarStarThey seek it as a memento, like all those seemingly ordinary things that become extra-ordinary by the virtue of being close to a beloved, even those things that we have not seen nor known, like the car that brought them to your town, or that road to your path or even that word to your heart, they are all now engulfed in your story.

May be we're in restraint, But We're raised to feel the bliss. I am not sure about this line,Embarrassed sorry for my ineptness. What I inferred by the best of my ability is that despite their reservations, that persist, destiny has singled them out for this sublime love that only few are privileged to feel. They are restrained by themselves, their ordinary histories, commonplace lives thus far and thereby those low expectations and have been honoured, raised by the intangible, given what even Kings can not beg, buy or borrow, and so shown that the true wealth is the wealth of the heart.  Sorry, I fear I may have walked off the map. Embarrassed

Forever, all these moments to stay Ah!, the dilemma of the lovers who wished to be bound to forever but by which bond of love? 

The duet of ours would never end,

It'll tune into new notes.

I promise to feel this music always,

And I know you won't let it bend. The form of this last verse is very well done.  To quote another, A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it to you when you've forgotten the words.  I like the modest, unpretentious and unassuming promises within this verse of being constant, no matter what changes occur in their lives.  Adapting their melody as necessary so that they remain together forever.  Nicely done. StarStarStar

I like the use of bend,In this way, bend can mean change as the days go on, or deviate from this truth they have found or change direction with sinister intention or even become crooked, spoiled.StarStarStar

Nice effort, Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 20 May 2011 at 9:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aish-EdgeOfCredence

-Aish- Senior Member
-Aish-
-Aish-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Yes, Dino hun. You're awesome! ;)

Yes, yes. I loved this one when I first read it itself. Amazingly written. *Claps till her hands hurt*

Thanks for introducing me to such wonderful writing. ;)

With love,
Milano

EdgeOfCredence

The-chosen-one Senior Member
The-chosen-one
The-chosen-one

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
love is heavenly feeling... Nothing like this.. Was ever.. Will evr be..

EdgeOfCredence

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index