Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Most Of The Time,Life Doesn't Allow U-Turn...

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

For the viewers of CCBM , whether they r lovers of Nivarth or Nivren, the one of the most awaiting questions to be answered is, " whatz gonna happen in future...whether itz Nivarth in d end or Nivren.."  Now my POV regarding this...

Itz very easy 2 take a U-Turn when u are travelling on a highway...Life is also like a highway...we all r leading towards some destinations in our life...but this highway is quiet different from the usual one...coz u rarely can take a U-Turn when it comes to highway of life. Itz true that once Sid and Nivi were in love...then some unfortunate incidents happend and they had decided to part their ways... N... as far as Nivi n sid's characters are concerned...both are very much determined soles...thatz why they have given their 100% so that they can be firm at what they had decided for their lives.

And now when DD is no more, situations r changed...but situations are changed for Sid...he lost his wife...but this is not the case with Nivi...she is happily married to Viren now...she accepted viren wholeheartedly as Viren accepted Nivi...Viren is Nivi's life now...Yes, I agree right now Nivi is busy with Dwitha...but this doesn't mean that she has forgotten Viren...whenever we get some new relationship...itz natural that we would devote some extra time in dis realtionship coz we need to understand every aspect of new relationship...n...dis is d case with Nivi now...N...I'm sure, Nivren would soon come out of this situation coz dey love and understand eachother ...

So, In my POV...Nivi going back to Sid is not possible...coz if dis happenes Nivi would loose one of the most precious relationships of her life ...that is ...her husband ...Viren...N...as far as Nivi's character is concerned...she is commited with every relationship in her life...she can't take this U-Turn at the cost of loosing  her present love of life...that is Viren...
Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
u made me all senti here yati 😍 beautifully written post sweets!!!

dis s another challenge nivren have to face and watever they both decide to do in da future and irrespective of watever is happening in their lives rite now, im sure they will surpass this phase with a smile in da end

besides they'r married and marriage is not an institution where u just break da ties for da purpose of finding a solution to a third party's problem. in dis situation i refer to sid & dwita as third party. along with nivren, sood & sharma families should get together and find a solution to da current situation and NOT spoil a beautiful relationship which ws built by nivren with so much difficulty, pain & love of course... 

hope my post makes some sense...😆
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
dyhardfan thumbnail
Yati great post dear... Totally agree with you. NivRen have come along way and their love has gotten stronger by the day. In life we can't take U-turn especially in marriage. thanks for the post swti.
Nadz agree with u too:) and it does make sense lol mwahEdited by dyhardfan - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hope ur not bluffin shamz?!?! 🤣 anyways tnx love!!!!
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nadz...darling...every word dat u wrote is making sense...specially Third party...

shamima...yes marriage is a sacred institution...one can't sacrifice his/her partner 4 d sake of any other relationship...Like VD said y'day..." Ek rishte ke jagah ...dusara rishta nahi le sakta..."
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very well written Yati Jaan. 👏 Nivi = viren, viren = nivi. both incomplete without each other. 😳
dyhardfan thumbnail
Nadz I never lie LOL... Seriously doll agree with what u wrote. Love u.
Yes Yati, just hope Nivi realize what she is doing is wrong, I won't be able to tolerate their separation.
Usha di loved it... Viren=Nivi and Nivi=Viren... Its really true swti.Edited by dyhardfan - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yati Jaan what a lovely post and I completely agree with U Dear,  this is not possible for Nivi to return back to Sid, 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yati.. well written...u said it all...what more can i say...
Challenges and difficulties are part of life...cannot run away from them...one has to face and solve them...

NivRen relation has gone through a lot of rough times and hardships but they faced and overcame every hurdle to be together...while facing these hurdles their love never reduced in fact it grew stronger ... and today they are both deeply in love with each other...
NT dadi told DD that Nivi ke dil mein sirf Viren hai...so how can Nivi go back to Sid with Viren's love so deep within her...

Nivi had told KS that Viren understands my world...well Nivren now understand one another well and with every problem their bond has grown strong...Yes agree they are facing problem ... and CC is adding all the top up required...but ultimately NivRen will come out as winner ... cause their love is not weak and is deeply rooted...and this time they may not even require Sid's advice...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh yati diii its awesum dii you worte it very well dii nivren are incomplete with out eachother nivi sid cant happen yaar they have moved on in life so that is impossible yaar cant nivarth fan dnt understand the logic yaar they dnt have common sense that they have moved on in life yaar