Dill Mill Gaye

"Of Course, I'm Single"- KSG New Article 5/19/11 - Page 9

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
He is single? Good joke he cracked. I feel that he should go in comedy circus and meet lalli aka bharti to get mingle with her if he is single. He is blot on man's name for his nasty acts .So far he ruined lives of many gals and had even many sleepless nights with them and gave them solace to get married now swindler saying that i am single. If to be seen i find rakhi and rahul better than ds hooligan. Some abominable comments of morons in this topic make me laugh that they say , ksg is still for me. Miserable fans dont know that he will do same as he has done with others ladies .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KSG is single! Awesome news for the ladies but no matter if he's taken or not, he will always be the most eligible dude around! Nevertheless, Karan Singh Grover deserves the best and nothing less! I'm sure he's gonna rock with his new tv show and all his upcoming ventures! We love you, Karan Singh Grover and we will always support you!
sana.samir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I pity the people who are so blinded by the fact to believe he's always at fault 😳

All the ignorant people who find the women that have been in his life, innocent. You sure have something wrong with yourselves. Whatever happens, happens for the best and he's out of something which could have been something more sever out of it before he could. Those specific women have only used him in their life for his wealth and fame. Momentarily, they both attained that, soon they'll be history as they've not been able to do anything for their career or status themselves.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Im a girl myself but I aint blinded by him unlike SOME so how can I blame the woman he is the one at fault at least i aint blinded by celebrities!
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sana.malik

I pity the people who are so blinded by the fact to believe he's always at fault 😳

All the ignorant people who find the women that have been in his life, innocent. You sure have something wrong with yourselves. Whatever happens, happens for the best and he's out of something which could have been something more sever out of it before he could. Those specific women have only used him in their life for his wealth and fame. Momentarily, they both attained that, soon they'll be history as they've not been able to do anything for their career or status themselves.

So true... u jus spoke my heart out... but there r some women n girls who in the name of feminism extend their sympathies only to one side ( the girls of course )...  always its only the girl who turns out to be the bechari abla nari... guess they don know how women in this industry r...  according to them when a relationship works out its because of the girl but when it fails the guy is blamed... wow...!!! all the bashing n name calling is targeted to Karan... n Nicole is doodh ki dhuli hui... 

Anyways the flood of articles in the coming days will surely keep some people engaged n occupied in the forum... they can resume their hobby now... πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waah waah waah !

today i got to know something about him was used by gals for his wealth and name. Now I feel that all rich boys should be aware of destitute gals and should not pay attention towards them otherwise those rich boys will be used. according to ur remark nearly some gals are shrewd and greedy, they can do anything to get money of rich boys and can even spend nite with them. How disgusting its ! I pity such gals who think that ksg was used by those miserable ladies .
sana.samir thumbnail
Flies yet again attracted to this thread πŸ€”

eeryone has a right to state their opinion, hence I stated mine. Which, however, is undeniably the truth. There are many types of men and women in this life, which doesn't mean to say; a wronged woman would be sided myself just becoz I'm a woman myself 😳 --> my previous comment however wasn't even a biased one πŸ€”

We're only shown the truth by the media, which is NEVER authentic.. And can never be relied upon.
This content was originally posted by: sana.malik

Oh our KSG is is such an angel⭐️ . Girls use him for fame and money ? πŸ˜† They are subject to libel and slander defamation as a result of being associated with him. Had it not been 4-5 girls in a row , your words would still have had some credibility .

Money ? πŸ€£ Not to forget he has been unemployed for about a year . Possibly feeding his mouth from Unemployment Benefits. πŸ˜³

Even when he was employed , the employer , that is the Production House ain't that lucrative and irrational to spend $$$m on an actor of some low rated show.

Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
sana.samir thumbnail
Miserable gals, can only think so low and cheap! I'm afraid you haven't seen the ugly world or maybe in denial that such people do exist in this world! <-- unless we refuse to accept!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO calling us miserable...we aren't miserable! Excuse me we have seen the UGLY WORLD and I am witnessing it RIGHT NOW in another forum...so don't you say we dont see the ugly world