Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Chill just njoy here and lemme njoy😛😆 and
and u said nothing wrong😊

ok missing some guys who made this thread njoyable..
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Bash your show illogically ?🤣Our show ? ?🤣Their Show 🤣? Everyones show ?🤣

🤪Show some maturity for heavens sake.. Are you still not over CMG🤪 ? Apparently this is the reason why we are against the idea of itreincarnating. Its has limited the mental capacity of the "youth " to world of delusion😍. None of us gives a damn about CMG anymore🥱. Why cannot you contribute to this topic instead of going off the track😲? Perhaps you have been stalking our posts and seeking attention huh 🥱? And what was the illogically part🤣 ? Are you trying to fool around or act as clown or what 🤡? For a reason this show is called Clowns Mil Gaye. Sense and this show were two ends of a pole.🤪

And i would suggest you to run a spell check before posting .🐷

why you people want to comment in every thred.because you people wants attention.because you people try to showes your presence.that is the reason why you bash ksg because you people know when you bash him you get attention.that is why you people go to every topic to show your presence.that is why you still want to continue this argumant after 6 days have been past.because you think don't get enough attention.if it clowns mill gaye.than who you are who loves clowns mill gaye forum so much that he wants to participate its every topics.what we should think about you?
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
when did this topic change into a thread??

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

when did this topic change into a thread??

Good question but on dmg forum this happens with each and every post😛🤣
praachi248 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He's single???

And I am Barack Obama🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So this means Nicole's patta cut as well? Or perhaps he wishes to keep all the doors open for another Adulterous affair?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I want this guy in Sach Ka Saamna S2 and then in Big Boss. He has finest qualifications for both these shows😈

I agree, even I would like to see him in something like Sach ka saamna...But is an entirely different scenario, if he is offered, I am sure he won't accept it, atleast not now...Maybe after 10-15 yrs they'll trap him and get the stories.
Anyways, its his life and his decisions.. he has the right to live his life in his own terms. Atleast this ended (if it did so) much better than his marriage.
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

Bash your show illogically??????

Logic and CMG????🤣
They are as close as Bush and Osama.

OK Kektaa Mata's shows are crap, but CMG, which claims to be realistic and youthful, is plainly puke-worthy. Get that into your head. I am not a Kektaa fan, except that I do watch PKYEK. But there's hardly a show other than CMG which disgusted me and cracked me up at the same time with its ludicrous characters and most absurd storyline. The only other show which gives CMG a tough competition is Kektaa's Kahani Hamarey Mahabharat Ki.

So please do not try to associate the word logic with this Comedy Circus. My dearest desire is to crack open the heads of CMG creatives and check which animal's dung is stuffed in it.

as long as it was sidhima's forced marriage it was ok.when it is trun to ar's way.it becomes comedy circus,creap etc.trypical sidhima fan's reaction after losing the battle to us arian.you said your in previous posts you tried your best to protect sidhima's one sided love story.i think when you lost the battle it gives you so much shock that .you can't overcome from it.that is why you bashing ksg.because your beloved jodi did n't ended up together.so you starts to hate arman.because ksg played this role you starts to hate himself also.you are so blind in your hateness you can't able to realise the differance betwen fictional charecter & real person.other wise he is not the first person who breaks up.it is quite normal in glamour industry.why you only runing after him.why you are not runing after others also.why you adopt this double standard.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Enough!!

Lot of fight more than discussion has happened in this thread.Some like KSG some don't. I agree everyone have their own choices but there is a way to express it. The show has ended months back but the fights are never ending.

And do members need to be reminded about report button. No matter how many times members are asked to keep out not respond to post that are bashing report it sadly it is not followed.This thread is just an example of that. When members learn not to respond comments and report it the section might be more peaceful.

This topic will be reviewed and WL will be raised of members who have violated Rules.

Topic Closed